View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: eishiba VS. Fushigidane

Ah, it was a gorgeous day. Such a fine day for battling. Even the field was nice. The two trainers were standing there, waiting for someone to judge their battle. When I arrived at the designated area for me to stand, they tossed the Poke Balls. Out came a Chandelure and a Magmotar. I'm doing this just for money

"Trainers, let the battle begin!"

I

[Fyre] Chandelure (M)
Ability: Flame Body
HP: 100%
ENG: 100%
Confuse Ray~Shadow Ball

[Flamer] Magmortar (F)
ENG: 100%
[B]Screech/Bulldoze~Screech/Bulldoze

It was Flamer who rushed up to do battle first. When the command was given, she looked at her Trainer with confusion? He wanted her to do what? Eventually, he started insulting Flamer, calling her fat, she's a loser, etc. Eventually, when she couldn't take it anymore, she let out a sharp, piercing noise that was unbearable.
[Flamer: -3% ENG, Fyre: -2DEF]
Accuracy rolled a 84 where rolling more than 85 resulted in this action missing the target.

Fyre, oh, he couldn't stand that. He definitely needed to get back at that...that...that Oilman impersonator! He made the ghostly fire on his stems glow an ultraviolet blue and launched it at Flamer. As soon as it came in contact with the beast, Flamer started to act a little...funny, must I have to say.
[Fyre: -5% ENG, Flamer: CFS]

Flamer was standing there when she thought she heard something...

"Use Screech!"

What? Did he say "Hit yourself in the face?" Oh well, better follow orders.
[Flamer: -7% HP]
Confusion roll rolled a 5968 where rolling less than 5600 results in the Pokemon successfully carrying out its orders.

Fyre was just cracking up! Oh, this was too funny. Eventually, though, he had to stop laughing. He needed to still attack this creature. Forming a sphere of darkness then redness, then whiteness, this was what he was to use. As Fyre launched this, it was moving faster than expected, and hit Flamer hard in the stomach.
[Fyre: -5% ENG, Flamer: -25% HP: CRIT! -1SpDEF]
Critical hit rolled a 73, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 5. Result was 1.

ROUND END!

[Fyre] Chandelure (M)
ENG: 90%

[Flamer] Magmortar (F)
HP: 68%
ENG: 97%

Ref Notes
-*Ahem* OH MY GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!!!!! I'm done.

-I made references. =3

Fushigidane, you moves, please.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba; 02-19-2013 at 02:46 AM.