View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

(Sheesh Lati, are you trying to kill me? xD)

Name: Char
Team: ???

"Jazz!" Char moved forward and embraced her starter Pokemon, who looked a little dazed and confused. "Max, thank yo--"

Char glanced up, but realized that he was no longer with them. She slowly straightened, his words coming back to her. She had to make a stand against Dredd.

Char glanced over at her other Pokemon, but realized that even if she could free them she wouldn't be able to revive them quite yet. Looking to her Charmander, she hardened her resolve.

"Jazz, there's something we got to do... And I'm not sure if it will work, but it's got to be done. Articuno's in trouble, and a great evil is about to gain power. Will you help me?"

The Charmander blinked at her Trainer, but she seemed to sense the gravity of the situation. This place wasn't natural, and even the little lizard could sense the great darkness here. But she believed in her Trainer, and would do anything for her. Jazz nodded slowly, a fire burning in her eye.

Char smiled, then turned back to the source of the darkness. "Come on, Jazz!"

They plunged back into the cavern, and though the freezing chill was returning Jazz's warm fire gave them strength.

"Dredd!" Char shouted out a challenge. "I won't let you do this!"