View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple
Default Re: More advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Beach was awesome. We avoided the rain until the last day. It poured on the way home though, kinda scary going down the windy mountain roads!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
****! It's been that long? (I put the censorship there myself, before people think I actually cussed and the forum censored it)

My swimming carnival for school was supposed to be at Doncaster pool on Tuesday. It was cancelled because of the rain. I dressed up as Slenderman with a free hugs sign for nothing DX
Still coming up to the gold coast Sarah? Look at you Melbournians, with your cool city and your culture. Don't even get me started on daylight saving. Welcome to Queensland, where time froze on July 19, 1969.

Dressing as Slenderman sounds like quite possibly the creepiest costume I've ever heard of... Did you have the tentacle arms and everything?

Back on topic... I've never known Ryan to be active ever since I joined (which was way back in 2002, under the username Master Charizard and before VBulletin). If advertising would help, then I'm all for it, but I don't think it's very likely to happen any time soon as Ryan seems pretty happy to just let it continue as normal.

- ND