View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

("Ooh, the reason I hold on... Ooh, cuz I need this hole gone... Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving... Cuz when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving...")

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [Able], (Buzz) Ledian [Able], (Hazard) Grimer [Able], (Static) Mareep [Able]

The graves were dug. The bodies laid to rest. The deeds hidden, but hardly forgotten.

Lee watched Alyssa as she gave her final words to her fallen companion. Regret filled him to his deepest pit. The last thing he wanted to do... was hurt her. All he had wanted was to protect her, but he had let that seed of bitterness swell in him. He had lost sight of what was important. Now... everyone was suffering.

Now, he was haunted by what could have been. What might not ever be.

Lee stood and drifted forward listlessly, following after Alyssa and the others. Seth had taken the lead, and was waiting for them by the road. Lee avoided looking at him, however. He sensed that any interaction between them would end badly--and Lee wasn't sure if he could control himself anymore. He could feel the weight of Seth's belongs in his bag, however, reminding him of the reason why everything had gone wrong.

Instead, he glanced at the back of Alyssa's head, wishing there was something he could say to fix everything. Something to comfort her.

But no. No such words existed. Dropping his gaze to the ground again, he muttered quietly, "I don't know how... but somehow... I'll make it up to you. I promise."