View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 03:41 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
The poll will probably in the GCeA section. If PxR has that, they'll probably also have announcements about it.

Achilles, huh? I'll remember that.

I agree totally on the subforum thing. That's just what this thing needs.

Powers are going to be heavily monitored, and there are in-story reasons for being able to neutralize them for quite a while if need be. In short, even if they start going into Godmod mode, they can easily be removed of their powers. I'm being totally cautious.

As a note, I know how to do XAT chat, but can you point me towards the...Uhh, XAT we'll be using? (Don't really know what it's called, but I know that there are multiple XATchat thingies...Ugh.)
This is true, I look forward to seeing the poll. But, I haven't got the faintest idea of what region I'm voting for, honestly. XD

This is the XAT, I'd like to see us on there tomorrow or Sunday night if there are any questions. If we don't need anything, then there's no need for a meeting then. XD;

http://xat.com/PE2KWFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
I have worked very hard at keeping the powers in check..Outside of the main villains. Each persons power will progress at a steady rate.

Also we are ready...I will be working on setting up a pole.

The subform will not happen at first, we will need to prove we can get the activity. We cant justify a sub form.

@ Latio, I thought Achilles was appropriate for how I felt.
I feel like the issue should still be addressed within the rules either way. Just so that there aren't any questions for those that are just joining in general. From what I can see, you did great, but again, it should still be mentioned.

I'm excited! :D And, okay. That makes sense. Better to prove its worth first, I suppose.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790