View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 03:23 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“You’re pregnant?” Ashley and Caroline snapped their heads to the side and saw Kiseki enter the bedroom, Ashley’s jaw slightly dropping as Kiseki offered an apologetic look. “Sorry… I was looking for Ichiru and happened to overhear.”

“It’s okay.” Ashley chuckled before walking out of the bathroom, bringing Caroline to follow as she laced her fingers with Kiseki’s.

“When are you going to tell him?” Caroline asked.

“Right now.” Ashley sighed, taking a deep breath and walking out of the room.

“You’re nosey.” Caroline laughed before pulling Kiseki towards her and kissing him.

Ashley ventured throughout the large boardinghouse trying to look for Ichiru until she finally found him in the library, a smile coming onto her face as she walked over and wrapped an arm around his. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, her attention falling over towards the others.

“I need to steal Ichiru away from you guys for a few minutes.” Ashley said.

“Bring him back in one piece.” Stefan commented as Ashley playfully rolled her eyes and gently pulled Ichiru out of the library. She took a deep breath and walked into the living room, trying to find the right words to say. The brunette sighed a few moments later, deciding to just say it.

“Ichiru… I’m preg-“ Ashley stopped midsentence as a negative feeling washed over her, to which everyone in the library quickly filed out and entered the living room.

“Do you feel that?” Abigail asked as she hurried down the stairs to stand next to her parents, her necklace slightly glowing as blue energy began to circle around her hands, drawing power from her necklace.

“I did.” Kevin nodded. Damon, Diana, Mason and Kol returned from the mall then as Bill, Meredith and Isobel continued getting blood pouches.

“What’s going on?” Diana asked.

“I don’t know.” Ashley shook her head; it was then a scent reached her nose which she instantly knew, bringing her eyes to widen in both shock and fear.

“Scarlet’s blood.” Kol said before Ashley could. They were about to run out of the house until Klaus suddenly burst through the door and entered the large room, Scarlet being unconscious in his arms and covered in her own blood.

“Scarlet!” Abigail gasped.

“What happened?” Ashley demanded.

“Vampires attacked her.” Klaus quickly explained. “I healed her wounds so she’ll be okay.”

“Vampires attacked her?” Kotomi questioned. “I thought we were the only Vampires here?”

“Maybe they were just passing through?” Caroline suggested as she came hurrying down the stairs to join the others.

“I don’t think so.” Klaus shook his head. “This attack seemed too planned out, as if Scarlet was an intentional target.”

“Klaus is right.” Scarlet said weakly as she slowly opened her eyes, still being held in Klaus’ strong arms. “Those Vampires want both me and Abigail dead because our blood makes Klaus’ Hybrids. They told me at the high school.”

“See what you’ve done!” Abigail suddenly shouted at Klaus. “Thanks to you, Scarlet and I are in constant danger! Vampires are coming after us now!”

“I won’t let them hurt you.” Klaus responded coolly, trying to keep his temper under control.

“Oh, really?” Abigail challenged. “Well you’re doing such a great job.” Every word Abigail spoke was in a sarcastic tone as she looked over towards her twin sister.

“Leave him alone, Abby.” Scarlet said as she locked eyes with Abigail. “This isn’t his fault.”

“How can you say that?” Abigail growled. “You’re always defending him! I’m so sick of it!” Abigail stormed up to her room and slammed the bedroom door so loudly that it echoed through the house, tension washing over the group.

“Can I take a shower and rest?” Scarlet asked as she tried to break the silence.

“Yeah. Come with me.” Ashley replied while walking forward. Klaus let Scarlet stand to her own feet and steadied her, Ashley and Caroline leading Scarlet up the stairs where they disappeared into a large bathroom.

“We need to do something.” Damon said as he looked over towards Klaus. “You need to get your Hybrids to protect Abigail and Scarlet.

“My Hybrids are sired to me so they’ll listen.” Klaus nodded.

“What about the Hybrids that broke their Sire Bond?” Mason asked.

“There’s you to thank for that.” Klaus responded in slight irritation. Mason had been helping Klaus’ Hybrids break their Sire Bond for years, though Klaus couldn’t even kill Mason for it since he vowed to never harm the group; he would lose Abigail’s and Scarlet’s blood supply if he went against his word.

“Don’t even think about starting a fight.” Diana warned. “Right now our top priority is protecting Abigail and Scarlet. If those Vampires were really here to kill them then that just means that there’s more out there. More are going to come.”

“Then we better prepare for war.” Klaus said, walking out of the house to talk to his sired Hybrids.

OOC: Sorry that it took so long to post! D: I talked to DA and we're now going to continue the RP <3