View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Caroline felt Kiseki’s fingers lace through hers after returning downstairs as she glanced over towards him, though she could easily tell from the amount of pressure he was applying that the dark haired Vampire was clearly worried, and she had an idea as to why. Ashley was pregnant, and if word got out then she would be an even bigger target than she already is. Caroline knew the danger Ashley and the children were in, darkness clouding her aura as it spun around in black and dark purple swirls. Luckily the blonde was able to control the darkness now and actually use it as a source of power.

“Whoever is hunting our family better be prepared for one hell of a fight.” Caroline said as she looked out towards the window, the whites in her eyes turning black for a brief moment before returning back to normal.

Upstairs in the large bathroom Ashley waited outside the closed door where Scarlet was taking a quick shower and getting dressed in a blue tank top that matched the blue streaks in her hair and a pair of black pajama pants with blue skulls printed on them, the teen stepping out of the shower and getting dressed before opening the door with her hair up in a green towel. While carrying her bloodied clothes to her room Scarlet glanced over towards her mother for a moment before turning away, a sleepy spell falling over her as she rubbed her eyes.

“Do you think we can wash the blood out of the clothes?” Scarlet asked.

“I don’t think so.” Ashley sighed. “There’s too much blood.”

“That sucks.”

“Let me have your clothes. I’ll throw them out and get you something to eat while you rest in bed.” Scarlet nodded from her mother’s words, handing her ruined clothes over to Ashley before crawling into bed and getting underneath the warm covers after brushing her wet hair. Ashley left the bedroom while Scarlet reached over to grab the remote and turned on the television.

“How is she?” Damon asked from the kitchen when seeing Ashley walking down the stairs.

“She’s a little shaken up but will be fine.” Ashley responded, Caroline and Diana joining Damon in the kitchen. “I told her I would bring her something to eat.”

“I’ll make her some eggs and bacon. Scarlet loves that.” Damon smirked.

“Thanks.” Ashley chuckled before walking outside and throwing the clothes away in the large trashcan.

The sensation of another Supernatural creature being close caused her to swiftly spin around however where her eyes locked on the miles of woods in the back of the Salvatore house, her hand instantly flying up to her stomach. The brunette didn’t see anything as a few October leaves the color of flames dropped from their trees, but Ashley knew someone was out there watching, her fangs piercing out of her gums defensively while her eyes began to change.

“Whoever is there better come out!” Ashley growled.

“Easy, love. It’s just me.” Klaus stepped out from behind a tree and walked over towards Ashley, bringing her to sigh in relief as her eyes and teeth went back to normal.

“What are you doing here?” Ashley asked. “I thought you were going to tell your Hybrids what was going on?”

“I did, and then I hurried back over here. Let’s not forget that I’m the only one who can’t be killed, besides my other siblings. I know that Kevin and Kol are already inside your house but I didn’t want to take any chances.” Klaus explained. “Rebekah is scouting the town with Finn and Elijah.”

“Thank you.” Ashley lowered her hand from her stomach and dropped it to her side, though not before Klaus took notice as he raised his eyebrows.

“Something you wish to tell me?” Ashley hesitated for a moment before answering.

“I’m pregnant again.” There was a long silence as Klaus used his enhanced hearing to listen, the Hybrid picking up a small heartbeat from within Ashley’s stomach.

“Does anyone in the house know?” Klaus asked.

“Just Caroline and Kiseki.”

“We need to keep you safe if a war is truly going to breakout. I suggest that you leave Fells Church immediately; you, me and the girls. I promise to keep you somewhere safe.”

“And leave Ichiru and the others?” Ashley shook her head. “I’m not leaving.”

“I need to protect your children and your unborn child. They are my blood source to making my Hybrids!”

“Enough with your stupid Hybrids!” Ashley snapped. “Why do you need so many? Why not move on and start a life with someone?”

“Love is a weakness.” Klaus shook his head.

“You loved Caroline once.” Ashley pointed out.

“That was just a small fling.” Klaus countered.

“What about Scarlet?”

“What about her?” Klaus asked defensively.

“Don’t bother denying it, Klaus. Everyone knows that you’ve fallen for her.”

“You’re wrong.”

“No, I’m not.” Ashley crossed her arms over her chest. “Scarlet isn’t going to wait forever for you to stop this nonsense with your Hybrids. I already know that she has feelings for you too, so you need to stop with this obsession you have with making your Hybrids and give it up. For once, Klaus, choose love over power.” Ashley spun on her heel and hurried back inside, leaving Klaus with his thoughts as he stared down at the ground.

After returning inside Ashley headed straight for the kitchen and helped cook the eggs and bacon, as well as getting a bottle of water and bringing everything upstairs on a tray, Caroline heading into the library with Stefan while carrying a few blood pouches. Ashley walked into Scarlet’s bedroom and placed the tray in front of her, the teen delighted by the food.

“Thanks.” Scarlet smiled. Ashley kissed her on top of the forehead and closed the door, the brunette walking to her own room and collapsing on the bed. A moment or two went by while Ashley listened for the second heartbeat Klaus was listening to, the brunette hearing it a few seconds later as she smiled. The Vampire stood up from the bed and walked over to the large oval mirror that was in the corner of the bedroom, Ashley lifting up her shirt halfway and placed a hand up to her stomach.

Back in Scarlet’s bedroom she sat up and began to eat the food in front of her, the necklace she wore around her neck beginning to pulse like a heartbeat against her chest. Scarlet’s attention fell to one of the windows where Klaus was seen perched on the outside of it like a bird, the Hybrid standing on the roof. Confusion washed over her as Klaus opened the window and stepped inside the bedroom.

“What are you doing here?” Scarlet asked. “Wouldn’t it be easier to go use the front door?”

“I figured making a grand entrance would be more amusing.” Klaus shrugged, his response causing Scarlet to laugh as he sat down on the bed next to her.

“So I’m guessing you’re checking up on me?”

“Something like that.” Klaus paused, the Hybrid who looked to be nineteen years old hesitating on what he was about to say next. “I need to know something… if I were to stop making Hybrids and let you and your sister do whatever you wanted, go to any college you dreamed of, how would you react?”

“Both of us would be very thankful.” Scarlet’s heart raced at the possibility of finally being free to do what she wanted with her own life. “Why are you asking this?”

“I’ve decided to give up on making my Hybrids… for you.” Klaus’ response took Scarlet off guard, the two staring at each other for a long period of time. Without warning Klaus leaned over and kissed Scarlet on the lips, the teen wrapping her arms around Klaus’ neck and pulled him closer to her.