View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 07:40 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlugia
Wow, you're posting really intelligently for someone who had over 2000 posts before the forums went down. Raik, as little respect I had for you, I don't think I have anymore after this kind of behavior for a vet on the forums. If you're a newbie, why're you smiling? Wipe that smirk off your face and go learn some rules. Come back when you're all grown up and ready to learn the rules instead of acting like a smartass, thank you.

Learn the rules? They're not even up yet ;(

He's posting a team. The funny thing is, you're the only one who seems to have trouble understanding his english. Maybe it's just me, but did Singapore's English language change so drastically since I left 5 years ago that you can't understand what he's posting anymore?

Funny thing is that, I never said I didn't understand the team, I said he used poor grammar and that it'd take some time to know what he's talking 'bout. Don't criticise s'pore, it's me you're talking to.

Just because you're not posting a team doesn't mean you don't have to use grammar. I can be typing this with poor grammer and spelling and a bunch of other crap, but does that mean my post is just as valid? No, it doesn't. Just because your post isn't the first post in a thread doesn't mean you don't have to make it legible and coherant.

i don't see you using much caps in the old forum, you do start sentences using small letters. now, i don't see you posting a lot, so i can't confirm it, unfortunately ._.

Bottom Line: If you want to criticize others, at least

a) Grow up
b) Do what you preach.

"Pot calling the kettle black" describes you perfectly.

Thank you, have a nice day.

(Damn hypocrite. No one likes a smartass hypocrite.)

Do what I preach...Sad, I said 'he should use proper grammar when posting a TEAM', where on earth do you see me posting a team? wtf ._.