View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 12:41 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Pokemon Elite 2000 at Party of the Decade!

Pokemon Elite 2000 at Party of the Decade!
-08/04/06-

Pokemon is celebrating their 10th birthday in grand style at Party of the Decade in New York City's Bryant Park. Anyone can attend this event, admission to the event is absolutely free! The event will be held on Tuesday, August 8th, 2006, from 10AM to 5PM. The event will include stage performances, includes Pokekmon characters, live music, and special guests. Check out games, activities, prizes, and more, including a chance to try out the upcoming Pokemon game, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, before it hit stores.

Also, 64 players from the Journey Across America tour will compete in the 2006 Pokemon Video Game National Championships. Two divisions (12 and under, and 13 and over), will compete for the title of champion on the stage live. Hulk Hogan will on hand to celebrate at the event and crown the Pokemon Video Game National Champions on stage.

Can't make it out to the big event? Check out Pokemon.com and watch the event live. Coverage begins on Tuesday, August 8th at 10:00am.

Party of the Decade Details
Who: Everyone! This event will be fabulous and free!
When: Tuesday, August 8th, 2006, from 10 AM to 5 PM (New York City has officially been declared Pokemon Day for the occasion!)
Where: Bryant Park, located on 6th Avenue between 40th and 42nd Street - right in the heart of New York City!
What: You'll get to see cool stage performances including Pokemon characters, live music, and special guests, plus the first live US appearance of a particular Pokemon character! Check out games, activities, prizes, and more, including a chance to try out our upcoming game, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, long before it hits the stores! What's more, bring your Game Boy Advance and your Pokémon FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald Game Pak, because you can download some of our fan-selected top 20 Pokémon characters!

Pokemon Elite 2000 Webmaster Invited
I am invited by Nintendo of America for a VIP trip to New York City for the Party of the Decade! So if you're attending, I'll see you there! If you can't make it, check out the official site at Pokemon.com for live coverage. And also check out our coverage of the event here on Pokemon Elite 2000: Party of the Decade.

Including the Pokemon Party of the Decade festivities, I will have access to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon during a private game-play session. I will also have an opportunity to interview staff Nintendo of America and Pokemon USA. If you have any suggestions for questions, submit your questions to this news thread.