View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 04:29 AM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries
Default Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: New Videos, Season Info and TCG Info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent pokemon master View Post
have you seen the vidoe with the train thing its looks really kl its looks like you can choose when to stop maybe even drive it god that would be a good idea and oh yeah the thing on wi-fi trading its a great idea cause i am getting both games even thoe i will get it later after you americans but no deal i will get my sister pearl and me diamond !! enyways do you think the train thing is going to let it stop when you want to and oh yh lucario um maybe you can get it early even doe its llegendary um a bit like rayquaza except you get it early?
If there is a train in Diamond and Pearl and you can stop it where ever you want, that'll be kinda cool... and more accurate. Instead of darting back and forth like in the other games you probably can actually choose you destination. It probably appears in the middle of the game in the "big/major" city, and can ride it back to the other previously visited towns/cities. If that's correct, then after finishing a task, it'll be more avaliable in future towns/cities. :) It could be a good change instead of using Fly all the time...

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.