View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 03:01 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Contest Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryouseiken View Post
How DID the Berry System get figured out? The whole equation thing, I'm presuming a lot of gameplay on the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games. XD Or manually made up the system, which is cool too.
It took me a lot of site searching to find Contest info. I knew there wouldn't be much, so I took a little here and there, reading FAQ's and forums. This site really helped out 'cause that's where I found the formulas.

They also have a blending calculator, which I forgot to add. I'll put the link in the Berry Store, for those that don't want to do it manually.

Speaking of Berry Store, I'm changing Spicy, Sour, etc. into their Attribute forms (cool, tough, etc) to make it less confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by May Norman View Post
For a start, Jack...

I think you should make money available in Contests as well. I mean, like a person wins the contest, and ges so much money.

I thought there was a difference between contests and pokemon battles. It kida looks like we're forced to do pokemon battles to get money to become a pokemon coordinator.

Once contests guys get money, then it can be evenly split into pure trainers, pure coordinators(I want to become one )

Course, just in case people are joining contests just to get money for battles, you can separate the currencies, and certain berries, which we can use for both, can be bouht by both forms of currencies.

~May~
Ok, I see. Berries are kinda expensive too. I'll raise up the winnings $500 each place. This'll help those pure coordinators.

First place- $2,000
Second- $1,500
Third-$1,500
Forth- $1,000

~Jack~

-| Links |-

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 11-25-2006 at 03:11 AM.