View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 03:37 AM
Leman Offline

Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Ocean of Chac

Leman's URPG Story thread!

Leman's Pokemon (In the story):

Kingdra

Kingdra is a wise and powerful, Pokemon, and is the most powerful pokemon on Leman's team. It was, his starter pokemon. After evolving in Squirtle's in Cinnabar, it lost the destructive, and niave nature, but this still shows through sometimes, especially in battle. Even though it is powerful, it is seldom seen due to its innability to survive on land, Wartortle plays the role of powerhouse when Leman is away from water.

Ariados

Ariados was found in a large dumpster, starving, and desperatly searching for food. Leman grabbed it, took it home and fed it. Now she doesn't want to leave. She evolved in battle with the evil Anyunkoko, and has become very powerfull.

Wartortle
(Note that this Pokemon has not evolved in my stories, only in the battling of URPG)

Wartortle evolved from Squirtle during a feirce battle between him and Tongo's Swellow. (For more info on Tongo and his Swellow se Reoccuring Characters at the bottom of the post). Wartortle now has encreased defence and endurence, and does not like to give up. If he is defeated, he is very vengeful, and would do anything to smash the other Pokemon to a pulp with it's veriety of water attacks, and a couple physical moves like Bite and Skull Bash. A side from that Wartortle also has become, sort of an older brother (in a sense) of Eevee, taking in the responsiblity of protecting her with his mighty Silver Shelled-Protect Attack of Doom, but now that she evolved, who knows how he will react.

Jolteon

Jolteon is recently evolved pokemon, and she, now, loves to show off her newfound power. She is still a bit naive and quite curious. She is still a ball of energy, though she has spikes now.

Vibrava
(Note that this Pokemon has not evolved in my stories, only in the battling of URPG)

Vibrava is a stubborn pokemon, think that he is the most powerful Pokemon, therefore he should not battle at all. Food is another story. Being very greedy he will take food, even if he has to fight for it. Leman bought him for a traveling Pokemon salesman. He has never acctualy been seen, but Leman does have him.

Dragonair

Dragonair has not been seen, but was captured as an abused Pokemon in Anyunkoko's clutches.

Taillow

Taillow has been seen once, and was captured as an abused Pokemon in Anyunkoko's clutches. Being very young, Taillow will cry if hungry, which proves to be very annoying.

Zubat

Zubat has not been seen, but was captured as an abused Pokemon in Anyunkoko's clutches.

Mareep

Mareep stores tons of electricity in her fleece, ready to let loose when she need to.

Houndour

Leman beleives that this Pokemon is evil, and he never wanted it to be caught. It has never come out of the Pokeball after its capture.

Reoccuring Characters

Last edited by Leman; 03-20-2007 at 03:34 AM.