View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 02:07 PM
keasty Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon TCG City Championships at Mountain View: PE2K Recap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000 View Post
Pokemon TCG City Championships at Mountain View: PE2K Recap!
-12/10/06-

PE2K was at the Pokemon TCG City Championships at the St Joseph school in Mountain View, California. The City Championships is one of many that are going on across the US and in other countries during November 2006 through January 2007. At this particular location I was at, 69 players participated in the event. 25 players were in the Masters Division (Born in 1991 or earlier), 21 players in the Senior Division (Born in 1992, 1993, 1994 or 1995), and 23 players in the Junior Division (Born in 1996 or later).

For more pictures from the event, go here: Pokemon TCG City Championships (Mountain View)

-----

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
it sounds lik it was alot of fun i have loads of pokemon cards i have all of base set 1 and most of team rocket and all 16 sothern islands cards and aload more as u can c i only collect the old skool cards i simplie dont lik the new styles cards same on my gameboy i only play the old games lik crystal gold and silver and red and blue and yellow all clasic games.. giv em a try again 1 day pls:) remember how fun they where i would lik to play with the cards sometime but i dont no ne1 tht liks pokemon ne more:( pls cheer me up...