View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 06:20 AM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Red face Re: What's your D/P team?

I know you're only joking but at the same time, try not to be too critical. At level 100, your team members are stronger than the Elite 4 so I believe it's possible.

On top of that, in Sapphire, I beat the Elite 4 with Lv: 100 babies (un-evolved pre-evolutionary Poke's). As long as your team is a mix of types, or has a mix of skills to make up for a lack of a diverse team, and as long as your team member's skill levels are higher than those of the Elite 4, I believe you can do it.

Also I have stated before in other replies that there are no bad Pokemon, just bad trainers.

I'm trying to encourage, not critisize.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 12-16-2006 at 06:19 PM. Reason: spelling