View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 12:48 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default Re: Freedom- Del's story {PG13!}

Frantic, Frenetic, Brawl: Struggle's Threshold

Tinkling echoed from bells tied to string, looped around legs, thread through two sets of three toes. FarFetch'd swung a rather dainty swathe of Rosebush in its mouth, the practical leek replaced with a rose. Little irritation points were clear on its beak, from the thorns, but the Pokemon was used to eating tough vegetation in time of hardship, and no blood dripped from the little wounds. Tough skin was not impervious, but it had survived so far.

"Fight," The Pokemon said, though Del did not understand enough of its language to know this. He did, however, see his chance. The gift had been the sort one would give a young girl in her princess stage, but he was used to such mockery, intertwined as it was with periods of respect.

'Take what you can get and give nothing back,' He reminded himself grimly.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.

Last edited by FireflyK; 03-21-2007 at 12:51 AM.