Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Incarnation - The Story of a Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO PROVOKE HIM?! You're only going to start spamming in here. I'm sick of it. -_-

Chapter boom coming up.
Dude, I was kidding. Sheesh, lighten up. You can't even recognize a joke when you see one?
Old 04-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Dude, I was kidding. Sheesh, lighten up. You can't even recognize a joke when you see one?
See, this becomes spam, which makes it harder for me to track my chapters and whatnot. It also makes this fanfic look bad that way.

It's not the joke, it's the fact you even posted that joke.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Hoshika Offline

+Chapter 1 : The Midnight Sky (Ash’s Story)

I felt like I was sleeping. I felt lifeless. Something was missing out of me. What could be gone?

Everything was so dark; so quiet. I floated on a cloud of nothingness. All my senses were gone, but yet, everything was as keen as ever. I waited for something to happen, but nothing… nothing.

What is this? I thought. Where am I? Who am I?

A bright, golden light started shining. It floated around, passing in front and behind me. It started multiplying itself, more and more lights floating around me. They started moving around faster and faster and faster until everything looked like a giant light was shining in my eyes. I heard many people humming, but I still didn’t know what was happening. I need to know…

“Pikapi pi Pikachu,” said a young voice. “Pikapi pika chuuu-pi ka Pikachu pi-chuuu-ka.”

The lights started fading away. They warped around and created a new scene. My mind became awake. My vision saw reality once again, but I couldn’t remember…

I rolled off of something, like I awoke from a dream. My hand touched the rock I apparently slept on. I don’t remember being there, though… but it seemed so familiar.

A great light blasted from where I made contact. Time slowed to a stop, and memories started to flood my mind. What is this? I thought.

I saw a boy and a man who looked old in a laboratory. There was a spherical capsule on the table they were standing around. The capsule opened with a white light, and a yellow mouse appeared next to it—a Pikachu. The boy looked happy and picked up the Pikachu. Suddenly, the older man looked a bit worried and told him something, but it was too late.

“Hmmm,” growled the Pikachu, angrily. He started to build up an electric charge, and then unleashed it. The light was overwhelming; and I was sent back.

“Welcome back, Ash,” said an echoing voice, almost the same as the one from before. “Get some rest now. I will need your help tomorrow.” I looked back up into the sky. The clouds glimmered with the twinkling shine of the stars and the bright glow of the moon. My mind started to buzz with thoughts.

I am Ash. My first Pokémon friend was Pikachu, although I do not remember ever meeting him. In fact, I do not remember anything. I only know my name and the fact I am a human. Hmm… but I don’t feel human. I looked into the reflection on the lusterous rock I rolled off of. And what I saw in that reflection…

…was a Pikachu.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:

Old 04-14-2007, 01:45 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun

Wow it's great! I'm going to follow this one!

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Old 04-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Hoshika Offline

Sorry I haven't been updating; I need a brain fart. >_<

Quote:

Old 04-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Oh, dude. Reincarnation into a Pikachu - simply awesome! I wonder how it's going to live its life knowing that it once was a great pokemon trainer and now it's reduced to a pokemon.

This is such a great idea. I'd love to see if Ash gets caught..