Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-22-2007, 01:49 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default Re: RP Announcements and Feedback

I agree.
I think people should be able to run 2 RPs at once, though. :\ I think it can be done if both have a small amount of people, or the person has assistants, etc!
Old 04-22-2007, 01:58 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
I agree.
I think people should be able to run 2 RPs at once, though. :\ I think it can be done if both have a small amount of people, or the person has assistants, etc!
In my opinion, if you're just starting off, then 2 RPs is a no-no. If you're more experienced, and can handle 2 RPs by yourself/with help, then I think its fine.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:59 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
I agree.
I think the second RP should by approved by a mod, based on how capable the person is. If, parsay, one person has an RP that makes one line posts and has bad grammar. Another person with long posts, great grammar, and an amazing storytelling ability wants to make a second RP, who do you think is going to get it? That way, it weeds out the good from the bad and the capable from the uncapable.

EDIT: gah, rust beat me to it.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:19 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

I have a suggestion to make, we ought to have a place where people can talk about ideas they have for an RP and see if it would even get off the ground so that we don't have all these random sign-ups that don't even get anyone that is interested. I mean the Advertisement thread is sort of helping, but it will only work for those that sign up for it.

Mine would be like an idea thread or sub-board that everyone could go to and talk about their RP ideas and people could reply giving tips or saying if they'd be interested in that kind of an RP. It could go under the discussion section as a sticky or be a sub-board on it's own.

Serebii Forums has something like it and it's called the RP Cafe. It seems to help a lot with the quality of the roleplays and sign-ups being created over there. It could also help cut down a lot on clutter in the sign-up area. I dunno what you'd call it, but whatever the name I think it'd be a good thing to have.

Thank you Neo!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiana_M View Post
I have a suggestion to make, we ought to have a place where people can talk about ideas they have for an RP and see if it would even get off the ground so that we don't have all these random sign-ups that don't even get anyone that is interested. I mean the Advertisement thread is sort of helping, but it will only work for those that sign up for it.

Mine would be like an idea thread or sub-board that everyone could go to and talk about their RP ideas and people could reply giving tips or saying if they'd be interested in that kind of an RP. It could go under the discussion section as a sticky or be a sub-board on it's own.

Serebii Forums has something like it and it's called the RP Cafe. It seems to help a lot with the quality of the roleplays and sign-ups being created over there. It could also help cut down a lot on clutter in the sign-up area. I dunno what you'd call it, but whatever the name I think it'd be a good thing to have.
I have a feeling that that's what the Roleplay Discussion sub-board is all about. It's the PE2K's version of Serebii's RP Café, except with nicer people hanging around.

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 05-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Wizard Offline

Send a message via AIM to Wizard
Cool Re: RP Announcements and Feedback

hello anyone got any advice for me on Pokemon pearl (iv completed the game and don't know what i can do iv also completed the sinho and allmost the national pokedex the only ones i don't have are arceus,dialga,and the wired legendery small grass turtil all of which are event pokemon exept dialga ahich is on diamond)
Old 05-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Blue- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
hello anyone got any advice for me on Pokemon pearl (iv completed the game and don't know what i can do iv also completed the sinho and allmost the national pokedex the only ones i don't have are arceus,dialga,and the wired legendery small grass turtil all of which are event pokemon exept dialga ahich is on diamond)
This is not the place to post for info on Diamond and Pearl. Post in the D/P boards. Thank you.

The Wasteland

Old 05-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Wizard Offline

sorry but also what is the Pokemon ranger password for manaphy i know theres two because one doesn't work and someone tolled me there was two he he
Old 05-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Wizard Offline

never mined i posted two strate after another so i didn't see my reply sorry again
Old 06-06-2007, 11:42 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Then again I agree with Tiana_M. The discussion thread to me, is mainly for people to go and discuss information about the roleplay(s) that they are already in. Honestly, I believe that a forum where we can give out our ideas and see if people want to make a roleplay out of them is a brilliant idea. That way really good roleplays can be released and the roleplay sign-up area will not be so crowded all of the time. That's my opinion.

--AruseusFactor
Old 08-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid

My RPG is really taking off. I might open another soon.

Last edited by Khalid; 08-20-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:47 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

my RP's doing good. Pokemon Adventures, Pokemon High School isnt that bad either.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Pokemon25 Offline
Amateur Trainer

There are very much closed topics but here is a recommendation:Make your posts big to avoid your topic from locking.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:27 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon25 View Post
There are very much closed topics but here is a recommendation:Make your posts big to avoid your topic from locking.
Sorry, but big doesn't always equal good. If you have a post riddled with horrible grammar then chances are it will still get closed. Not to be rude but your post right now is pretty bad

There are alot of closed topics, but here is a recommendation: Make your posts bigger to avoid your topic from being locked.

With some RPs there is alot of illeratite RPers. I think we really need a better guide or some restrictions on RP making. From one-liners to awkward sentences it gets pretty bad. I think a group of pro-RPers. (Neo, Rust, FFK, Knightblazer ect.) should come toghether and make some rules and restrictions to RP making. I know that the mods and other members have other stuff to do though, so it might not happen.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 09-29-2007, 04:46 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Added stuff in the rules about you people being critiqued and critiquing. It's great that you're helping, just make sure not to flame, basically.

People, read the rules before making an RP. Seriously.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."