Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-18-2007, 12:19 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Post Pokemon Mysteries at the Spring Hill School

Pokemon Mysteries at the Spring Hill School

Ok I got idea with a new story about my school,The Spring Hill school. This time I will be in the story and anyone who would like to be in the story. Just PM me to be in the story. Also it has my life in it.

~*Intro*~
A school may sounds like everyone hates it. Well this school is far from that! If you like pokemon. Here there will be teachers that will help battle in gyms.(Going to gyms is your field trip.)Principle Mr.T and vice principle is Mrs.C where they help in bigger probmles. Students from other schools come and battle to win a prize wrouth 10,000,00$ for the school.I will tell some people in the story and people are going to have Poke -nicknames. At this school there is mysteries about pokemon that are legenderies coming from around the wrold! And I know I have something to do with it.

Anastasia.(Me)
Poke-nickname: Blaziken
Gr.:5
Info:
Well I hate some of the rules at my school,but it's wrouth it. I like to get things over with as so as I can. I love to battle and watch them. I have 2 best friends: Delacatty and Roselia.I hang everywhere with my Blaziken,Torey. She is my best buddy. I had her since she was a Torchic. No one had the idea to hrut her or me. You will learn more about me in the story.
Pokemon:Torey(Blaziken),Plusle,and Meganium.

Catherine
Poke-nickname:Delacatty
Info:
She is a very sweet friend to me. She dosen’t brag,lie,or steal. Her pokemon are okay… She likes the baby pokemon. She loves the water and grass pokemon like Venusaur.
She had a Skitty for a long time and people want to know “will it be a Delacatty?”
I think it will take a while.
Pokemon: Skitty,Pichu,and Squirtle.

Raquel
Poke-nickname: Roseila
Info:
She strong at times. She loves the sites in new places or pokemon. She hates when she dose something wrong or said somethnig wrong. She wants to be a breeder for pokemon.
She loves seeing pokemon togther and the baby pokemon. She helps the daycare at school. She sometimes sneeks from class to see the pokemon.
Pokemon:Beautifly, Roseilea, and Ralts.

Diven
Poke-nickname: Munchlax and Blaziken at times.
Info:
He needs help with everything in pokemon! Pluse he always ask me about it! He hates his lost when he’s in battle. He loves battles ,but hates breeding. He copied me when it comes to what pokemon we like. I said Blaziken and then he says it.
Pokemon:Minun,Munchlax, Kip(Swampert)

And here is the rest:

Mrs.M
Alondra
Sam
Ashley
Kristen
Francisco
Nick
Andrew
Erica
Gino
Alex
Kelsie
Melissa B. & Melissa M.
Gabe
Xhane’
Nickole
Filipe(Absol)

More soon!…

P.M. me if you would like to be in it.

Last edited by Anastasia-R; 03-25-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:40 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Default Re: Pokemon Mysteries at the Spring Hill School

~*Chapter 1*~

"Is it time for school?"I asked. It was 7:00 am and in a hour it will be time for school.

"Blazzzzeee!" Torey said. She push me out of bed and everything fell out. I fell on the front of my body.

"Torey!" I said. She likes to do this to me for fun.

"Anastasia! You know it's student of the month! Get dress!" Mom demained. I pulled out the cover off my head and went to the bathroom to get dress.

"Torey! You know theres a battle at school for Anastasia! Stop playing around!" Mom said.
Torey got up and walked trowds the livingroom.

"Mom! I know I will not be the student!" I said with a laugh. i put my hat on , got my bag, and the pokeballs.

"Branden!"I yelled. Branden is my 6 year old brother.

"Yeah?" Branden asked.

"Get ready! It's student of the month!"I yelled. He opened his eyes wide.

"Oh my god! really?!"Branden asked. I move my head up and down.

"What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Branden yelled.

"Blazzzze!?"Torey asked in a tone.

"Come Torey!" I demained. She ran to me in a rush. I opened the door and I saw my friend Catherine.

"Come on Anna!" Catherine said. She waved her arm from left to right.

"Ok! Mom I am leaveing!"I said to my mom.

"Ok! Go ahead." Mom said. I ran across the street to Catherine.

"Meooooowwww!"Skitty said happliy. She jumped with joy. I love seeing Skitty's dance.

"Blaze..."Torey said. I forgot that it will be 8:00 in five minutes.

"Come on! We'll be late!" I yelled. I got out Meaginum out of her ball and got on her back.

"Here is our ride." I said. She got on and got her Skitty into her pokeball. torey got in her ball too when I brang out Meaginum.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" We scramed. I hold Meaginum's neck hard so I wouldn't fall off.

At School's gym...

"And for the fifth grade...."Mr.T said,but was intreupted by me.

"Look!" Said Mrs.C. Mr.T truned and saw me,Catherine pluse our bad hair day.

"Erhem! As I was saying...Student of the month for fifth grade is... Anastasia!" Mr.T said. I was shocked. I never knew I would get that!

"Wow!" I said. Evreyone in the gym chreeded for me. I got off Meaginum and returned her.

"At 12:00 pm. We will have a battle! Anastasia V.S Deivn!" Mrs.C said. I was going to faint, but I don't want to look like a moran.

At classroom at 11:50...

"Anastasia and Deivn. Please report to the gym." Said the speeker. I throwed my head at my desk.

"Oh Anna. Chill.."Catherine said and gave me a hard pat on my back. I felt like it will never end in my mind.

"It's 12:00! Class! Line up!" Said Mrs.M. I was in front of the line thinking."Will I lose?!" I will have to find out down stairs.

At gym...

"Hey Anna!" Dievn said. I wave a weak hi. I went into the middle of the gym with my pokeball in my hand.

"Go! Plusle!" I yelled. I throw the pokeball into the air.

"Pllluuusss!" Plusle said with joy. I gulped.

"Go Kip!" He said. The pokeball opened with a Swampert that had awoken from it's sleep.

"Go and use quick attack!" I said. Plusle then quickly ran up to Kip and hit it's belly.

"Ssswwaaammppp!!!" Said Kip. He glared at Plusle and used mudshot.

"Pluuss.."Plusle said weakly. She fell and hit the ground hard. I opened the pokeball and returned it.

"Go! Meaginum!" I yelled. She moved her head up at Kip.

"Ues petal dance!" I said. then Meaginum's petal flew into the air and strait at Kip.

"Kkiiiiipppp!" Deivn said. Kip returned to it's pokeball. Everyone watch the battle closely.

"Go! Minun!" Deivn said. he throw th pokeball at the ground and it poped opened.

"Mmmiiiinn!" Minun said. It grinned at Meaginum and it's cheeks, and paws were filled with thunder.

"Go! Thunder! Full power!" Deivn commaned. Minun closed it's eyes and use a powerful thunder. Meaginum was fried. I got my last pokemon out.

"Go! Torey!"I said. Everyone gasped. Torey stood up and looked at the Minun.

"Flamethower!" I commaned. Torey followed my command and used flamethower.

"Now we have one pokemon each!" Said Mr.T.

"Go Munchlax!" Deivn said.

"Munccchh." Munchlax said. He rubbed his belly and fell asleep.

"Okay...Use flamethower again."I said. Torey used the flamethower and Munchlax fainted.

"The winner is...Anastasia!" Mr.T said. He held up my arm and the whole school jumped with joy.

"Go cha-cha!" Branden said. He likes to call me that then Anastasia.

"Now here is the prize!...No homework pass for a week, and you get to battle with the 8th grade!" Mr.T said. I was jumping everywhere.

"Yeah!" I said.

At home...

"Mom! I'am student of the month!" I yelled.

"Great honey!" Mom said. I told what happened and what I got for a prize.

"Wow! Oh and It's bed time!" Mom said. I got to the bathroom and got a shrit and short. I got to bed with a qusetion in my head.

"Why me?"

~Next chatper will come tommrow..~
Old 03-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Is this a roleplay? because if it is, i don't think it should be in here.

Maybe some mod could move this to the RPG thread.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Whoa! I didn't know! I will get a mod........ I pm a mod. It will be moved in a while.

Last edited by Anastasia-R; 03-18-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:09 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Ok chapter 2. Thank you Neo Pikachu!

~*Chapter 2*~

"Blazzee."Torey moaned. She found an Eevee outside and I was barely listening to Torey.

"Aaawww! How cute!” I said. I lifted up Eve. That’s what I named my Eevee. Torey rolled her eyes in till she looked out the window.

"Torey...Why are you looking out the window?" I asked. I looked out and saw fire pokemon.

"Torey... You still are single are you?” I asked. Torey looked at me like "Why do you have to be in my life knowing things you don't need to know." Then Eve leaped on Torey's lap.'

"Blazzzee...?"Torey asked. I still wonder why would a school choose me for student of the month? Torey gave Eve to me and she went to backyard.

"Oh boy.."I said.

"Bbbblllaaazzzeee!" Torey screamed. I ran outside to see what happened. I saw Torey on the ground with her eyes closed and I didn't know if she was breathing.

"Hunter." I whispered. He was my next-door neighbor and almost killed my pokemon because of his that he treats. He says that they are so stupid and useless and they should be evil like him in a dark ball.

"HHhhhhhuuunnnteer!"I yelled. He kick his door open and ran with a dark ball.

"What?...Hey! I got the Blaziken!" He said. He poked Torey with his stick. Torey opened her eyes and stood up quickly.

"Dang it!" He yelled. eve came out to me and Hunter got the dark ball ready to throw.

"No! Not her!" I yelled.

"Too bad!” He said.

"Torey! Punch him!" I demanded. She got her fire punch ready and hit him. He was angry now.

"Your going down! Chicken!" He yelled. Torey ran at the streets and it happened. CRASH!! I ran out in the front of the house and saw Torey and a car.

"Tttoooreeeyyy!" I yelled. I ran to her and Eve did too.

"Ha! She was going to get that!" Hunter said. I glared at him.

"Anastasia! Is she okay?!" Dad asked. I went in tears and fell over.

"I'll call the pokemon center.” Mom said. A pokemon center truck came and picked her up.

"What will I do with out her? And she is suppose to come to school with me." I said. This all happened because of me.

At school...

“Is Torey going to make it?” Asked Catherine. I hate when someone tells me that name. Everyone at school looked at me very sadly.

“Are…You…Ok?” Mrs.M asked. I nodded. She was worried about me now. Everyone now. I couldn’t even eat my pizza. Everyone knew I couldn’t stand a day without pizza.

“How….That… Blaziken?”Asked Branden. I was too sad to tell him.

“I am going to the center now!” I said. I ran to the gym and climbed to the window.

“No! Wait!” Said the students, but I was already outside. I was running for my life. I didn't care if someone found me out of school. I want my best buddy. No one is going to stop me.

~More soon…~
Old 03-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Loser View Post
Is this a roleplay? because if it is, i don't think it should be in here.

Maybe some mod could move this to the RPG thread.
This isn't an RPG, it's a fic. Therefore, it should be in the fic section, not here.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
This isn't an RPG, it's a fic. Therefore, it should be in the fic section, not here.
It seems a little half and half.

If it is an RP, you need to let other people post in it and add to the storyline. That's the big difference.

Old 03-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
It seems a little half and half.

If it is an RP, you need to let other people post in it and add to the storyline. That's the big difference.
So it's in fan fic right?
Old 03-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Lil Booo Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Lil Booo

Have you even put sign-ups for this?
I haven't noticed any for this 'Roleplay' yet.

~Booo~
Old 03-21-2007, 07:32 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL PaTtY View Post
Have you even put sign-ups for this?
I haven't noticed any for this 'Roleplay' yet.

~Booo~
I'm still waiting for a PM response from him, but it seems like it probably will be a fan fiction.

Old 03-21-2007, 07:41 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
I'm still waiting for a PM response from him, but it seems like it probably will be a fan fiction.
Yes it should....BUT I AM NOT A MOD.! Someone move this!!! PLEASE!

Last edited by Anastasia-R; 03-22-2007 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:36 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

~* Chapter 3*~

Everything is getting to a point this will get very serious. I listed what happened to me.

1. Fell in mud.
2. Hit against a pole
3. Almost ran over
4. Pokemon running after me
5. Gloves got torn very little, but they were my best ones
6. Pokeballs almost broken
7. Got hurt on the way too.

That is the worst things that happened to me. If someone found out what happened to me they will say “Get a life!” or “Ha ha! You did that!?”

“Will someone help me?” I asked myself.

“No. No one will.” Said a boy’s voice. I turned around a saw a boy with brown hair, blue shirt, green pants, brown eyes. He came close to me and asked.

“Do you want to be friends?” He asked. I looked like all that to ask me this.

“My name is Tony.” He added. I stood firm and made sure he wasn’t going to hit me or anything. I got to him and said.

“Fine. Can you show me where the pokecenter is?” I asked. I folded my arms and tap my foot.

“Well come with me.” Tony said. He put his hand out to the light. I walk there and see the center. I went nuts! I jumped with joy. I ran in with Tony.

In center…

“Nurse Joy?” I asked. A nurse came, but it wasn’t Nurse Joy.

“Hello. I am Nurse Melton” She said. I saw her hair everywhere in a popped way.

“I need to see my Blaziken, Torey.” I said. She looked on her checklist and turned pages.

“Yes. Come with me.” Nurse Melton said. She walk down the hall and got to the room 23. Torey was there and she was in with a doctor that look like he was burned a whole lot of times.

“Okay! She is yours!” Said the doctor. He push me,Torey,and Tony out.

“He must have had a bad day.” Tony said.

“Yeah!” I said.

At…Home…..

“You did what?!” Mom yelled. I was explaining what happened after school.

“No d.s. or gameboy.” Mom added. I was getting what she thinks I need.

“Blazee.” Torey said. She acted strange at home. Really she sleeps more.

"I hate this." I said. I fell asleep after. then a light came to my window and it was pink, small size,blue eyes, long pink tail. I looked at it and it was heading for my school!

"Thats Mew!" I yelled. I went out of my window and went after it. Torey also followed me to the school. This night is somethineg new. With the new moon... Something seems wrong..

~More later..~

Last edited by Anastasia-R; 03-28-2007 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Fact: Darkrai as more power when a new moon is out. Trust me, this will help you in the story.

~*Chapter 4*~

I was running after Mew and it seemed hurt. Its eyes was glowing blue eyes and then it was glowing like light.

"Meewww.."Mew said. I grabbed Mew and we ended up at the cafe'.

"Mew! What are you here for?" I asked. Mew grabbed an apple and ate a bite without an answer. Then Torey did the same thing, but I grabbed it because Torey is a Blaziken and they don't have teeth.

"We need to get Mew out of here.” I said. Torey grabbed Mew and put it in a bag. I tied it and ran in till the doors shut on us.

"What the-?!" I yelled. Mew popped out of the bag and was holding my arm. The lights went on and off many times. Then a black ghost pokemon with a white fur like on its head. It had black and blue eyes, also it didn't have feet.

"It's Darkrai!" I screamed. It came closer and use shadow ball and I went flying. Mew took it badly. Torey didn’t seemed hurt at all! Torey then used a flamethrower at Darkrai. They had the fight while I tried to find a way to get out of there.

“I never knew school was this dangerous!” I said.

~***~

I went to the 4th floor with Mew in my hands. I got to my classroom and saw the same blue eyes. I ran to the library and hid behind a desk. The windows up were showing a new moon and I felt even worse around there. Mew fell asleep minutes ago with a red mark and its arm.

“What the heck is going on around here?” I asked myself. I tiptoed to the café and went to the doors. Torey was on the ground with a black mark on her arm. Then purple eyes appeared and made an evil laugh at us. I put Torey in her pokeball quickly. The eyes change color from purple to bright blue. I opened the door and ran for my life.

~***~
At home, I had nightmares that had nothing to do with me. Like I dreamed about that same pokemon, I met at school. I tossed and turned with moans that woke me up.

“Torey?” I asked. She was sleeping the same way as me. The she woke up with a yawn.

“Blaze blaze?” She asked. She looked like she was sleepwalking. I went outside with Torey and Eve. None of us seemed sleepy at all. We mostly felt scared of our nightmares.

“Eevvvee..” Eve said. I hope that I wouldn’t see Darkrai ever again in my life. Too bad it will appear again! I hate the look of its eyes and its black body.

“Torey… I think we will see him.” I said. I always say “him, he or his” for Darkrai.

“Blaze.”Torey answered. I ran back to the school in a rush. Torey and Eve ran after me so nothing bad will happen.

~***~

Darkrai was in the dark with its eyes closed shut. It didn’t seem so bad like that.

“Darkrai!” I yelled. I shut the door open and shut it closed. It eyes opened and it came to me. I got a flashlight and turned it on at Darkrai. It came closer and closer.

“But… That was to make you get away!” I said. I dropped the flashlight and Mew came in front of me.

“Meeeww.” Mew said. Then and light appeared and Darkrai went away. Mew smiled at me and went away. I left to my house once and for all! Torey and Eve fell asleep when I found them.

“Goodnight.” I said. I fell asleep when I saw a light outside my window.

“I think I’ll stay out of that.” I said. I finally got my goodnight sleep. Without nightmares in my head. The only thing I didn’t know that it will never be daytime again. Will I be involved?

“Good bye Mew.” I said silently to myself. Mew appeared at the window and waved its little arm goodbye. I waved goodbye too. Mew smiled at me and went to the north and then west leaving little stars around.

“Blazzze.” Torey said. I fell over and headed for a deep sleep. So did Torey and the rest of my pokemon.

"I hope mom didn't hear about this!" I said. Torey woke up again,dut didn't get up.

"Blaze..." She said.

"Yaaawwwnn. "I said. Next day I hope was better. Way better then this!

~More soon….~

Last edited by Anastasia-R; 03-29-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:35 AM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

Could i be in it,plz?
Old 04-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Mew View Post