Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo
Default Re: Where can I find Skorupi?

The pokemon there change daily. There isn't anything you can do but wait or check the GTS. Checking the bonoculars helps you to see what pokemon are available that day and where they are at. Other then that, all you can hope is you can find some one giving you a fair trade on the GTS. They usually want lvl 100 legendaries. :?
Old 05-04-2007, 02:12 AM
Suizou-Sama Offline

Well, I could breed you a Skorupi and trade it to you if you wanted...
Old 05-04-2007, 02:16 AM
CrissXCross038 Offline
Experienced Trainer

ive seen a skorupi other than safari zone. it was in that patch of tall grass in the rought where u move the psyducks. right b4 u get into the deep fog.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:17 AM
EvolutionNerd Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suizou-Sama View Post
Well, I could breed you a Skorupi and trade it to you if you wanted...
I appreciate that, but my wireless connection doesn't work for some reason... my DS doesn't recognize my router or something. Thanks though. I'll just have to get it the natural way.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:35 AM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

keep in mind that they are rare.
theyre in the great marsh in pastoria city. some people are luckier than others, so i couldnt tell you how long it'll take for you to find one.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:50 AM
Suizou-Sama Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionNerd View Post
I appreciate that, but my wireless connection doesn't work for some reason... my DS doesn't recognize my router or something. Thanks though. I'll just have to get it the natural way.
The DS only works with routers using WEP encryption (which isn't that secure but that's the way Nintendo made it unfortunately). I actually have to downgrade my security in order to use it. But you don't have to change anything if you have the Wi-Fi USB Adapter.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:53 AM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to theEND Send a message via MSN to theEND

Skorupi, I think, are some of the particular Pokemon that appear daily very often. Everyday when I am checking the Great Marsh, I always encounter one or two. For me, Croagunks aren't too often.

Keep checking the binoculars. It doesn't take too much time, and is unbelievably cheap.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:58 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoPika View Post
Skorupi, I think, are some of the particular Pokemon that appear daily very often. Everyday when I am checking the Great Marsh, I always encounter one or two. For me, Croagunks aren't too often.

Keep checking the binoculars. It doesn't take too much time, and is unbelievably cheap.
But how do you know which area to go? It doesn't say something like 'this is area 1, this is area 2', no it's just water and a big blank unfamiliar area that I can't even recognize! Oh well, I should take a look and see if they are there.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:10 AM
EvolutionNerd Offline
Amateur Trainer

Anyone know if there's even a particular time of day they're more prominant during?

Old 05-04-2007, 03:14 AM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to theEND Send a message via MSN to theEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
But how do you know which area to go? It doesn't say something like 'this is area 1, this is area 2', no it's just water and a big blank unfamiliar area that I can't even recognize! Oh well, I should take a look and see if they are there.
Although there are around 5-6 areas, the only difference between 2-3 of those you choose from the Quick Tram is just the right or left side of where you'll exit off to. You can probably test it out a bit from there. I don't think a lot of people have stuck themselves in the Great Marsh for a great deal of time, so they're not familiar with it too much, unlike places such as Wayward Cave and that gigantic land mass of snow which I thought lasted on forever. @_@

Your best bet is to wait until after the National Dex to go to the Great Marsh for better results. More Pokemon appear there after obtaining the National Dex, inserting the GBA Pokemon games, and so on.

@ EvolutionNerd: Although some guide books may not say it, I find some Pokemon like Skorupi and Croagunk more active during the daytime. At night, it's just.....Bibarels, Hoothoots, Noctowls, you name them nocturnal kinds. :/
Old 05-04-2007, 03:56 AM
EvolutionNerd Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoPika View Post
@ EvolutionNerd: Although some guide books may not say it, I find some Pokemon like Skorupi and Croagunk more active during the daytime. At night, it's just.....Bibarels, Hoothoots, Noctowls, you name them nocturnal kinds. :/
Thanks ChronoPika, I reset my DS clock to 10am to keep trying. At this point I think I'll take it no matter what the nature.

Old 05-04-2007, 11:52 AM
mootixguy Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to mootixguy

Lol, cheater! :P In the Safari, I don't think you should even look out for Natures. You can always breed for different natures. And I want Skorupi too! Haha.