Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Steven
Default Slots

Wow I just got super lucky and had 12 consecutive bonus rounds, and all the lady at the counter gave me was TM 64 Explosion. Has anyone gotten more than that consec, and what does it mean when the reels flash a color and the moon turns red or whatever? Are you supposed to follow what clefairy does or are you supposed to try for 777s? I'm just curious about the slots in general.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Haelleah Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Slots

I have a very lucky machine, it gets Clefairys all the time :)

It seems like when the red silhouette appears, you not follow the Clefairy a few times. I seem to get more consecutive bonus rounds that way.

I haven't gotten the 'fabulous prize' yet though. Hopefully you get get better things than Explosion =/

I apologize to Moltres and all Divine Dragons members. You'll find my explanation on the first page of the clan thread.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

nope, she said that if you win 10 consecutive again, you will get the same thing. At least it was implied by her speech, she said something to the effect of, "You had and explosion of luck, come by the counter again if you ever get another explosion of luck with 10 consecutive bonus rounds!"

Then again, if you didn't transfer over the TM explosion from one of the past games, this would be the only way to get it, and it is really powerful at 250.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Skyler Kuhn Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
nope, she said that if you win 10 consecutive again, you will get the same thing. At least it was implied by her speech, she said something to the effect of, "You had and explosion of luck, come by the counter again if you ever get another explosion of luck with 10 consecutive bonus rounds!"

Then again, if you didn't transfer over the TM explosion from one of the past games, this would be the only way to get it, and it is really powerful at 250.
were do u get the coin box?
Old 05-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Skyler stop bringing your problems to everyone else. If you can't find something talk to people in game or look it up in a guide online. We're not you're personal reference book.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Skyler Kuhn Offline
Banned

Quote:
Skyler stop bringing your problems to everyone else. If you can't find something talk to people in game or look it up in a guide online. We're not you're personal reference book.
sorry just cant afford a referance book, and isn't this technally looking something up, weather it be online or book?
Old 05-04-2007, 07:10 PM
CMEW Offline
Elite Trainer

Sklyer how did you paste your trainer card
Old 05-04-2007, 07:14 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Wow I just got super lucky and had 12 consecutive bonus rounds, and all the lady at the counter gave me was TM 64 Explosion. Has anyone gotten more than that consec, and what does it mean when the reels flash a color and the moon turns red or whatever? Are you supposed to follow what clefairy does or are you supposed to try for 777s? I'm just curious about the slots in general.
I scored 10. I wish I could get up to 12, but my timing is off.

When the moon flashes red, DON"T follow Clefairy.
Follow Clefairy and stop when it says stop. You get Replay, 15 points for 15 turns. It adds more then trying for 3 7s. If you follow the Clefairy whether it's Clefairy or the Ditto Clefairy for 15 turns, IT MIGHT give you another opp. to score more points.

Follow Clefairy and stop when it says stop at the right/left/center, or center/right/left, or right/center/left. THe 3 Replays you get add and you get more money.

I have 14,000 saved up. Been too busy to hit the slots unfortunately in berry tending.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Skyler Kuhn Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMEW View Post
Sklyer how did you paste your trainer card
its kinda hard to explain and this isn't the proper thread to disscuse this, post a thread call Trainer Card, and people should tell you! hope that helps a little