Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 06:33 AM
Suizou-Sama Offline

Default Re: Zero Shiny List

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeTest View Post
People, can we please act are age and not are shoe size, this mostly directed toward Suizou-Sama and xCJ. You two have just been arguing about if a Pokemon is legit or not, Suizou-Sama just stay out of buisnees, if they are Ar'ed, just don't even bother saying anything, let it mess up there game it's not your fault, but you don't have to go around telling people not to trade, hell I want one! SOme people don't even care of the Pokemon os AR'ed GS'ed. xCJ I'm not saying it'll mess up the game in anyway. Just let the man give away his Pokemon. Also, if if Uncle works for Nintendo, don't question him about it. Whether his unlce is the creater of the game or just some guy they hired to sell them on street corner, it's none of your buissness to question.
Why shouldn't I say anything? Not everyone wants hacked Pokémon. People aren't being honest; they know they won't get many trade offers if they say they're hacked, so they say "these are all legit okay guys just believe me." Yeah, BS. The thing is, I don't care if people offer hacked Pokémon. But lying about it and tricking people is NOT acceptable. If you obtained or modified your mon using a cheating method, or got traded it by someone who did, SAY so. Some people don't care, but a lot of others do, and it's not fair to them, especially if what they're offering is legit.

I've received several hacked Pokémon through this site already; ones that I ultimately did not want, but I've kept quiet about them in the hopes that the traders would learn better. (Though somehow I don't think that will ever happen.) xCJ is just being completely ridiculous about it though. He's been caught red-handed and still denies he's using cheats. Yeah, like getting completely defensive and swearing every time people point out your fakes is going to convince anyone you're real deal. Keep dreaming.

^ Click above for Trade List

Last edited by Suizou-Sama; 05-27-2007 at 06:36 AM.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:36 AM
BladeTest Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suizou-Sama View Post
Why shouldn't I say anything? Not everyone wants hacked Pokémon. People aren't being honest; they know they won't get many trade offers if they say they're hacked, so they say "these are all legit okay guys just believe me." Yeah, BS. The thing is, I don't care if people offer hacked Pokémon. But lying about it and tricking people is NOT acceptable. If you obtained or modified your mon using a cheating method, or got traded it by someone who did, SAY so. Some people don't care, but a lot of others do, and it's not fair to them, especially if what they're offering is legit.

I've received several hacked Pokémon through this site already; ones that I ultimately did not want, but I've kept quiet about them in the hopes that the traders would learn better. (Though somehow I don't think that will ever happen.) xCJ is just being completely ridiculous about it though. He's been caught red-handed and still denies he's using cheats. Yeah, like getting completely defensive and swearing everytime when people point out his fakies is going to convince anyone that he's the real deal. Keep dreaming.
Okay, but most people know from the start if a Pokemon is hacked or not..Atleast I hope they do
Old 05-27-2007, 06:41 AM
Suizou-Sama Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeTest View Post
Okay, but most people know from the start if a Pokemon is hacked or not..Atleast I hope they do
Sometimes, but it's often hard to tell, since most can be hacked to look real... especially since Pal Park details aren't very specific.

^ Click above for Trade List
Old 05-27-2007, 08:22 AM
Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via MSN to Ali the Dark One

How hard is it for a person to say that their pokemon are hacked? It's not like it will ruin your reputation... The only thing that people would frown upon you for is hacking pokemon, trading them, and then lying to the person about your pokemon's origin. Many people on the forums don't mind receiving a hacked pokemon, but people like me ("legit trainers") don't want to recieve a hacked pokemon! Don't lie! It's no secret that your pokemon are hacked now, but I doubt that any others would trust you now if you said that you were going to trade a legit, cloned pokemon...
Old 05-27-2007, 10:23 AM
xCJ Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xCJ

stupid digheads

so why did you trade if there were hack if you want youre pokemon back tell me i gave full refund...

There no hack for diamond
but yes for emerald

so go and look for poke hacks and you will see
the only reason i trade does pokemon cause i thought people be like thanks and lets have battle but no
Old 05-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Blazi Offline
Amateur Trainer

if you guys dont want the pokemon....GO SOMEWHERE ELSE......no body cares if you think they are hacked......the pokemon ZERO is trading are legit and if u dont think so just give them back or dont trade at ALL....
Old 05-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via MSN to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via Yahoo to Blue_Dragon_Mew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazi View Post
if you guys dont want the pokemon....GO SOMEWHERE ELSE......no body cares if you think they are hacked......the pokemon ZERO is trading are legit and if u dont think so just give them back or dont trade at ALL....
Took the words right outa my mouth.
xCJ, I would like the shiny Shaymin and Giratina.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:46 PM
spf90 Offline

No there is nothing "wrong" with your pokemon, but they are NOT LEGIT! obviously... there is no way in hell there are even 7 legit Shiny legendaries even legitly caught in the game yet, so ya, dont trade your hacked pokemon for hard earned ones.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:09 PM
xCJ Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xCJ

mods please closed this thread
Old 05-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Lord Torterra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

guys..they are legit. ive traded with him couple of times, thought they would mess my game, but they didnt. even if they were hacked, they still wouldnt mess up your game. trust me. i have thousands of hacked shinies and my game is as normal as you and i.

^ Props to Bobby_Digital72 from Neoseeker.
Closed Thread