Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 11-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: What type of Pokemon is Kyogre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marill
1Really? This is interesting for you to say this, because it has most often been presummed that Lapras was the "King of the Sea," as seen in FR/LG & R/B/Y. In Fuschia City there is a Lapras and the sign beside it says "Lapras AKA King of the Sea" or something to that effect.

2Jeikobu mentioned that Pokémon are not soley based on animals, though some Pokémon are. Let's put it this way... Some Pokémon come directly from animals, but not all of them. That's what he was getting at. Exampe: Unown, Gengar. Those two aren't animals, thus making the statement of Jeikobu's true.
1. But thats what the ppl of Kanto think. The ppl of hoenn don't care about what the ppl of Kanto say cause the have there own beliefs.
2. I know not all Pokemon are animals, but it sure was sounding like Jeikobu was saying none of them were. Gengar is a ghost, ghost tend to take on any odd form. Unown are letters, a-z and!/?. Geodude is a rock, wile bellsprout is a plant, but all in all a lot (if not half) of Pokemon were made after animals. One of my personal favs of Pokemon species is: Snorunt-the snow hat Pokemon, a Pokemon made after a hat, theres something that makes that funny to me .