Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1336  
Old 06-16-2007, 05:14 AM
Shady's Avatar
Shady Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,547
Send a message via AIM to Shady Send a message via MSN to Shady
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman View Post
very nice website! how long did it take to do all that?
A very long time. xD

and it's still hardly finished.
__________________
Unown - Level 100: 4598
|| VPP - URPG ||


Reply With Quote
  #1337  
Old 06-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Shadow Eevee's Avatar
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere. :o
Posts: 6,902
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post
I joined your forums, Shadow. Looks cool!
Aw, shucks. You didn't have to. I barely understand Invision free, though. Anyway, www.freewebs.com/eevees-mansion . http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eevees_Ma...ex.php?act=idx The forums are really great and active, but not as good as Valley Town or the Tanoby Ruins.
Reply With Quote
  #1338  
Old 06-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Wario's Avatar
Wario Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,696
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

I opened up mah site today, Azureflute (origin hall), and it's doing well. We alreayd have a great affie, and you should check it out too! (link in mah sig)
__________________
[VPP] [HGSS Map Tutorial] Back on the forums as of 10/2/09
Reply With Quote
  #1339  
Old 06-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Shadow Eevee's Avatar
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere. :o
Posts: 6,902
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario View Post
I opened up mah site today, Azureflute (origin hall), and it's doing well. We alreayd have a great affie, and you should check it out too! (link in mah sig)
That's me! Thanks, Wario. About time you had a site.
Reply With Quote
  #1340  
Old 06-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: splee~! :"3
Posts: 3,026
Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

And me......hehehe....It's probably both of us. We both work extra hard!

Edit: I am making an Ice Layout, With Regice, Froslass, and Glalie. Gotta show when it's done!
Reply With Quote
  #1341  
Old 06-16-2007, 06:30 PM
blazikensweety's Avatar
blazikensweety Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 104
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

My site is a Pokemon Roleplay forum (Link: http://blazikensweety1.proboards76.com/index.cgi). But it's not like most others for 2 reasons:

1. The Pokemon can talk (Unless you don't want them to talk).
2. Most characters have magic powers.

More on number 2:
Many characters will discover on their way through their journey that they have a 'hand symbol', a small symbol on one of their hands that means they posess magical powers. This can be anything from spitting fire to being able to turn invisible.

The site's survived for 3 years with only 2 active members, but if we get some more members, well...

We're also open for affilites and staff, so if you'd like to be an affilite, just PM 'admin' (Me! =D).

One last thing-As a guest, the skin is well, terrible. But once you sign up, we have a whole bunch of skin options for you! =D
Reply With Quote
  #1342  
Old 06-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Shadow Eevee's Avatar
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere. :o
Posts: 6,902
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post
And me......hehehe....It's probably both of us. We both work extra hard!

Edit: I am making an Ice Layout, With Regice, Froslass, and Glalie. Gotta show when it's done!
Oh yeah, I didn't see that./

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazikensweety View Post
My site is a Pokemon Roleplay forum (Link: http://blazikensweety1.proboards76.com/index.cgi). But it's not like most others for 2 reasons:

1. The Pokemon can talk (Unless you don't want them to talk).
2. Most characters have magic powers.

More on number 2:
Many characters will discover on their way through their journey that they have a 'hand symbol', a small symbol on one of their hands that means they posess magical powers. This can be anything from spitting fire to being able to turn invisible.

The site's survived for 3 years with only 2 active members, but if we get some more members, well...

We're also open for affilites and staff, so if you'd like to be an affilite, just PM 'admin' (Me! =D).

One last thing-As a guest, the skin is well, terrible. But once you sign up, we have a whole bunch of skin options for you! =D
That is intresting for a proboards forum.
Reply With Quote
  #1343  
Old 06-17-2007, 01:09 AM
Wario's Avatar
Wario Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,696
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

I made a new layout, called Journey to the moon. It features Cressellia (mah new favorite pokeman), the moon, and stars. Everything (including blog and banner backgrounds was made custom in paint and gimp.

To see it, check out Azure Flute, the link in my sig.
__________________
[VPP] [HGSS Map Tutorial] Back on the forums as of 10/2/09
Reply With Quote
  #1344  
Old 06-17-2007, 02:34 AM
Xtra Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: splee~! :"3
Posts: 3,026
Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Ok, I am showing a sneek peek of a layout I am working on. Please have comments!
http://www.freewebs.com/valleyofleaves/fakelayout.htm
Reply With Quote
  #1345  
Old 06-17-2007, 02:40 AM
Azumao's Avatar
Azumao Offline
That Whiscash Freak
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,901
Send a message via AIM to Azumao Send a message via MSN to Azumao
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post
Ok, I am showing a sneek peek of a layout I am working on. Please have comments!
http://www.freewebs.com/valleyofleaves/fakelayout.htm
The link's broken.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1346  
Old 06-17-2007, 02:45 AM
Xtra Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: splee~! :"3
Posts: 3,026
Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Sorry, just organized it into a folder.
http://www.freewebs.com/valleyofleav...fakelayout.htm
Reply With Quote
  #1347  
Old 06-17-2007, 02:47 AM
Azumao's Avatar
Azumao Offline
That Whiscash Freak
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,901
Send a message via AIM to Azumao Send a message via MSN to Azumao
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post
Sorry, just organized it into a folder.
http://www.freewebs.com/valleyofleav...fakelayout.htm
Ooh, it's really pretty! Just widen the content section so that the banner and the bottom part are the same width.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1348  
Old 06-17-2007, 02:57 AM
Xtra Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: splee~! :"3
Posts: 3,026
Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Thanks, Az. I'll try to do just that. Any other suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #1349  
Old 06-17-2007, 08:41 AM
Shady's Avatar
Shady Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,547
Send a message via AIM to Shady Send a message via MSN to Shady
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post
Sorry, just organized it into a folder.
http://www.freewebs.com/valleyofleav...fakelayout.htm
Looking good.

It's great you solved that alignment problem you had with the old one.

... or is that just on my computer? xD
__________________
Unown - Level 100: 4598
|| VPP - URPG ||


Reply With Quote
  #1350  
Old 06-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Azumao's Avatar
Azumao Offline
That Whiscash Freak
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,901
Send a message via AIM to Azumao Send a message via MSN to Azumao
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
Looking good.

It's great you solved that alignment problem you had with the old one.

... or is that just on my computer? xD
It was on mine, too, but when I refreshed the page it was normal. O.o
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com