Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 06-20-2007, 03:22 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default PE2K at Pokemon TCG National Championships!

PE2K at Pokemon TCG National Championships!
-06/19/07-

I'll be at the Pokemon TCG National Championships next month, which will be held during July 7-8 at the Origins International Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio. Also, the Pokemon TCG North American Professor Cup will also be held there on July 6th, a tournament exclusively for Pokemon Professors (judges). I'll actually be there before the tournament on the first day of the Origins International Game Expo on July 4th. There's plenty of other game events there, so I'm looking forward to checking that out as well. If you're going to Nationals, I'll see you there!

Check back here on PE2K for full coverage of the Pokemon TCG National Championships, the North American Professor Cup, and a look of the other events that Origins has to offer as well!

Quote:
Press Release (June 18, 2007)

Pokemon TCG Players to Compete July 7-8 for National Champion Title, World Championships Invite
Pokémon USA, Inc., a worldwide leader in trading card games, today announced the Pokémon® Trading Card Game (TCG) National Championships in Columbus, Ohio, July 7–8. National Championships provide players the opportunity to earn a scholarship and win the honor of a National Champion title. The top four winners also qualify for an invitation to the Pokémon TCG World Championships™ at the Hilton Waikoloa Village, Waikoloa, Hawaii, August 10–12. Pokémon TCG tournaments and leagues test a player’s Pokémon TCG skills, strategy, and creativity.

The Pokémon TCG National Championships are held July 7–8 at the Origins International Game Expo at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, and are open to all players in good standing. Competitors are divided into three divisions: Junior Division (born in 1996 or later), Senior Division (born in 1992, 1993, 1994, or 1995), and Masters Division (born in 1991 or earlier). In addition to a National Championships TCG trophy and prestigious National Champion title, the first-place winners will receive an invitation and Travel Award to the Pokémon TCG World Championships and a $5,000 scholarship. Second- through fourth-place winners will receive an invitation and Travel Award to the World Championships, as well as scholarships ranging from $1,500 to $3000. The top 16 finishers in each category will be rewarded with Pokémon TCG booster packs. The Pokémon TCG World Championships is an invite-only event, and players must participate in a qualifying tournament to receive an invitation.

WHO: All POP players
WHAT: Pokémon TCG National Championships. The event is open to the public and has free admission. To participate, players must purchase an entrance badge for the Origins International Game Expo.
WHEN: July 7–8, 2007, beginning at 9 a.m.
WHERE: Greater Columbus Convention Center, 400 North High St., Columbus, Ohio

For more information, please visit http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premierevents/
-----

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com

Last edited by PokemonElite2000; 06-20-2007 at 03:41 AM.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:14 PM
okothnuva Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: PE2K at Pokemon TCG National Championships!

You're going?

Let me hide in your suitcase :o
Old 06-20-2007, 09:09 PM
camds Offline

Lol, Ill hide in your suitcase, I WANNA GO!

"if you close your eyes, you see darkness, but if you keep them
closed for long enough, you see light"

Old 06-25-2007, 10:16 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by okothnuva View Post
You're going?

Let me hide in your suitcase :o
Quote:
Originally Posted by camds View Post
Lol, Ill hide in your suitcase, I WANNA GO!
But I don't have room in my suitcase :(. lol