Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 06-26-2007, 04:09 AM
Garchomp9 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Read this now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMEW View Post
dont put me as the enemy i am just saying if they had rules things would run smoothly
Your not the enemy... I am just saying, that should be the rule. Everyone has their own battle thread, and the forum wouldn't be clogged like people are complaining about...

I am seeking a 10 ANIV Modest Entei! Please PM me if you have one you are willing to trade! I also need Brightpowder!

Name: TJ
FC: 1117 6694 8115
Old 06-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Lord Voldemort Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lord Voldemort

Well, to be able to enforce something we need rules.
We can't go around reporting, since there's nothing stopping them from starting new threads.
Someone could PM rust, RM, or Younglink, so they can make rules to enforce.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchomp9 View Post
LMAO

But if people has their OWN thread, they wouldn't be clogging up the forums, which seems to be the complaint.

Am I right Charbok?
Sort of, the problem with that is that there are so many members that we would need just as many threads. That's why we should all (with the exception of tournaments and gyms) just use one thread.

Quote:
yeah but unlike the battle thread the trade thread have rules and people just post now and then for battles because the battle thread have noo limitation or rules
Quote:
dont put me as the enemy i am just saying if they had rules things would run smoothly
We do have rules, just not ones that anyone bothers to read. We may not have specific rules for this section, but we do have general Pe2k rules that should be followed.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Dragon trainner guy Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dragon trainner guy Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon trainner guy

well tovme personaly i think things are good how they are u gotta think about it if everyone posted in that one tread no one will get a respond to thier battle and will get buried very very quickly under 50 or pages by people posting in single threads like garchomp is a good idea i dont see anything worng with making indviual therds about battleing cuz if u gonna put a rule on the single challanges u gotta put a rule on these so call gym or toruny threads cuz they are much a problem as the single challege thread cuz there is a gym thread evey hour or so and it makes no sense to me really and a tourny that never starts or finishes on her and to me thats more of a waste of space then anything but hay itsjust my thoughs i think they shloud make offical torunys and gyms so these wanna be gyms and tournys stop coming up

pbr fc 313636350060 MAgma city col leader in pbr league
Old 06-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon trainner guy View Post
well tovme personaly i think things are good how they are u gotta think about it if everyone posted in that one tread no one will get a respond to thier battle and will get buried very very quickly under 50 or pages by people posting in single threads like garchomp is a good idea i dont see anything worng with making indviual therds about battleing cuz if u gonna put a rule on the single challanges u gotta put a rule on these so call gym or toruny threads cuz they are much a problem as the single challege thread cuz there is a gym thread evey hour or so and it makes no sense to me really and a tourny that never starts or finishes on her and to me thats more of a waste of space then anything but hay itsjust my thoughs i think they shloud make offical torunys and gyms so these wanna be gyms and tournys stop coming up
OMG! Do you actually have one of those keyboards that doesn't allow punctuation or capitals?
On a less sarcastic note, I made a Rules thread. So go and read it!
Old 06-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dragon trainner guy Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon trainner guy

actully yea in fact i do have a messed up key bored i cant use any periods or commas etc

Old 06-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon trainner guy View Post
actully yea in fact i do have a messed up key bored i cant use any periods or commas etc
Seriously? You must be kidding. No keyboard is like that.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Elite Trainer

im dead serious i spilled water on it a long time ago and has the prob since then and im on a laptop but lets see if u idea will work out