Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 02:02 AM
wsitzes Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to wsitzes
Post difficult battle

wanting to battle dificult trainers
Old 07-02-2007, 02:03 AM
wsitzes Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to wsitzes
Default Re: difficult battle

6x6 single free
Old 07-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsitzes View Post
6x6 single free
Great battle. Again, I had a lot of fun.

Last edited by Exon Auxus; 07-02-2007 at 02:12 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:09 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

This is where you post challenges, thanks!

D/P Challenge finder

Also, don't double post. Please follow the rules from now on.

Have a good day.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
This is where you post challenges, thanks!

D/P Challenge finder

Also, don't double post. Please follow the rules from now on.

Have a good day.
I thought we fixed this problem?

wistzes, you can post a battle thread anytime you want. It's not MANDATORY that you go to the challenge finder. I say, as long as other members are doign it, and mods aren't getting on you for it, go ahead.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:12 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Skarmory View Post
I thought we fixed this problem?
Just a reminder about the rules. And, no, apparently not.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:16 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Just a reminder about the rules. And, no, apparently not.
You're complaining that these threads are a lousy way to get posts? Look at the last posts on the threads! Last post by Kecleonfan666. You see that almost all the way down the line. If you ask me, you're getting posts the easy way. Quit being so thirsty to point out others' mistakes and check out your own please.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:18 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
You're complaining that these threads are a lousy way to get posts? Look at the last posts on the threads! Last post by Kecleonfan666. You see that almost all the way down the line. If you ask me, you're getting posts the easy way. Quit being so thirsty to point out others' mistakes and check out your own please.
Like a give a heck 'bout my post count. Some people have more to say than others.

Anyway, please let the thread die.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:21 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Like a give a heck 'bout my post count. Some people have more to say than others.

Anyway, please let the thread die.
Lol, whatever you say man...whatever you say...
Old 07-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
wistzes, you can post a battle thread anytime you want. It's not MANDATORY that you go to the challenge finder. I say, as long as other members are doign it, and mods aren't getting on you for it, go ahead.
You are now OFFCIALLY telling noobs to break the rules. I'm sick of it. I'm PMing a GMOD right now.

wistez, ignore him. He doesn't know what he's saying. So be safe, and don't create more battle threads for your own sake. Anddon't double post. I'M SICK of you people breaking all the friggin rules all of the time!

It's driving me to an extent where I want to stab myself with a knife, and I'm making you clean up the mess.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
You are now OFFCIALLY telling noobs to break the rules. I'm sick of it. I'm PMing a GMOD right now.

wistez, ignore him. He doesn't know what he's saying. So be safe, and don't create more battle threads for your own sake. Anddon't double post. I'M SICK of you people breaking all the friggin rules all of the time!

It's driving me to an extent where I want to stab myself with a knife, and I'm making youLOL! clean up the mess.
So what are you going to tell the mod? Mark is telling noobs that they can make their own battle threads. Listen to me. Stop being blinded by what you think. If mods are busting noobs for doing it now, ITS NOT A PROBLEM. This isn't even your job, and has nothing at all to do with you. You need to learn to mind your own business, and realize that you aren't the boss of these members. You have ZERO authority over any of them. Realize it, learn it, live it.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Dragon trainner guy Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dragon trainner guy Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon trainner guy

Quote:
So what are you going to tell the mod? Mark is telling noobs that they can make their own battle threads. Listen to me. Stop being blinded by what you think. If mods are busting noobs for doing it now, ITS NOT A PROBLEM. This isn't even your job, and has nothing at all to do with you. You need to learn to mind your own business, and realize that you aren't the boss of these members. You have ZERO authority over any of them. Realize it, learn it, live it.
lol i totally agree with u this guy posted on sooo many battle thread telling people witch is a mod job and they do thier jobs good we dont need a wanna be mod posting like crazy telling people this as i said b4 to me its more comfetable for people to make thier own threads cuz the single battle thread isnt good cuz people post gets pushed wayyy back in only couple sec by like pages and people are not going to respond to them to get the battle and i think he been warned by a mod alredy about posting his own warnings

pbr fc 313636350060 MAgma city col leader in pbr league
Old 07-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Who knows? Maybe I'm a little over my head? But look at you now.

You're blinded by what you're thinkng. You think that because I'm not a mod, and have no moderator powers, you think this is useless, cr**. No, mods are closing these threads for a couple of reasons. 1) Battle threads are against the rules alltogether. 2) The people who often make them have no respect over the rules. If anythng, they deserve every cent of mini-modding I give them, and more.

I'm simply helping the mods to close these unneccesary threads by first reporting the thrad, then telling the thread creator it's against the rules, and it shouldn't be done again. Realize that by saying what you're saying:

You're telling noobs it's okay to break the rules, and make battle threads, and spam alot

It's not okay. It's like giving kids, well, I'm not even going to say it, but it's not okay. Have fun yelling at me for trying to help clear this place of crap, because you're only making the problem worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon trainner guy View Post
lol i totally agree with u this guy posted on sooo many battle thread telling people witch is a mod job and they do thier jobs good we dont need a wanna be mod posting like crazy telling people this as i said b4 to me its more comfetable for people to make thier own threads cuz the single battle thread isnt good cuz people post gets pushed wayyy back in only couple sec by like pages and people are not going to respond to them to get the battle and i think he been warned by a mod alredy about posting his own warnings
You have absolutely NO right to talk. You lack grammar. You lack spelling. You lack any good point right now.

Last edited by Kecleonfan666; 07-02-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:53 PM
wrathofgod Offline
Master Trainer

i believe in kecleonfan666 is right for rules
Old 07-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Hate to say it man, but he's right. The rules state that threads should NOT be created for single battles, which this definitely appears to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon trainner guy View Post
First off, your spelling and grammar is really, really bad. It's awful. It's not "b4" its "before." It's not "cuz" its "because." See the announcement? Sorry, but its crackdown time. Fix it. This is a forum, not an AIM chat. We want it to be clean and readable here.

As for the battle, if you're only going to have one fight, use the challenge finder thread. There is no need for a new thread for ever one battle.

Official PE2K Challenge Finder

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Battling Center: Rules and Regulations

Closed Thread