Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Ironshell Blastoise Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise
Default Re: Fire Red/Leaf Green in English?

I never said double posting wasn't bad, I'm saying that jumping at everyone like you are a police officer is annoying. It isn't your job to point out everything that is against the rules all the time. Yes, double posting is bad, but I don't see how it is bad ALL THE TIME. Say, two posts could have two different subjects. I see nothing wrong with using one post or two, one for each subject.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:09 PM
DoomDesire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DoomDesire
Talking Re: Fire Red/Leaf Green in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachi
Does it matter if I do that?Whats the problem.
We were defending you. No problem here. Enough of the spam. Lets get on topic here anddrop this discussion. The game is poorly translated and a fake. Nothing else to it. They have some good picturesto advertise it.

I caught a shiny Marill today! 3/24/04
Old 03-24-2004, 12:16 PM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by kholdstaire
o...m...g...

Could you guys make any BIGGER a deal about the really small things that go on in the forums? "Don't double post" here and "don't do that there". Its like Nazi Germany, wtfz. If the kid wants to post in a week old thread, let him do it. Threads aren't supposed to only last 7 days then lock. And I highly doubt the admin wants to pay for the bandwidth uppage because someone started a new thread about an old topic ._.
Becoz, in the old pe2k forum, a n00b popped up and brought up all the old threads. u no how annoying that would be, so the admins brought up this rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kholdstaire
I never said double posting wasn't bad, I'm saying that jumping at everyone like you are a police officer is annoying. It isn't your job to point out everything that is against the rules all the time. Yes, double posting is bad, but I don't see how it is bad ALL THE TIME. Say, two posts could have two different subjects. I see nothing wrong with using one post or two, one for each subject.
yea, somehow i think it's quite ridiculous, but this is the rule of the forum, so we'll just have to stick to it since we're the members of the forum.

Current team:
Old 03-24-2004, 01:02 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Quote:
Does it matter if I do that?Whats the problem.
The problem is, there's a rule that says "Do not bring up threads more than week old". And you just brought up some random old thread. If it was a dead board(like Mixed Writing Board), it'd be fine, but no, not in this busy board.

[edit] And about the rest of the arguements above, I dislike the double post rule, but the old thread rule IS needed, because we had like tons of new polls in the Mixed Voting Polls Board for you to vote in, but some random nub brought up the ancient polls, causing chaos and spam to break out. I'm not going to talk more about this or reply to any flames directed to me, I'm not ready for another ban.

Last edited by boltAge; 03-24-2004 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-28-2004, 03:02 AM
Jirachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltAge
The problem is, there's a rule that says "Do not bring up threads more than week old". And you just brought up some random old thread. If it was a dead board(like Mixed Writing Board), it'd be fine, but no, not in this busy board.

[edit] And about the rest of the arguements above, I dislike the double post rule, but the old thread rule IS needed, because we had like tons of new polls in the Mixed Voting Polls Board for you to vote in, but some random nub brought up the ancient polls, causing chaos and spam to break out. I'm not going to talk more about this or reply to any flames directed to me, I'm not ready for another ban.
Well,when I did this there wasn't much people around and I was bored.Even if there were people they don't talk very much.
Old 03-28-2004, 05:52 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Quote:
Well,when I did this there wasn't much people around and I was bored.Even if there were people they don't talk very much.
This rule does not matter to whether u're bored or how many members are currently online. THIS IS A RULE! please, don't reply to any threads that is over a week old. Like what BoltAge said, u can revive old threads in dead boards, but don't do this in the pokemon boards and the voting board pls.

Current team:
Old 03-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Jirachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird
This rule does not matter to whether u're bored or how many members are currently online. THIS IS A RULE! please, don't reply to any threads that is over a week old. Like what BoltAge said, u can revive old threads in dead boards, but don't do this in the pokemon boards and the voting board pls.
Ok I won't anymore.Never saw that rule.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Willdudebotdood Offline
Master Trainer

Post Re: Fire Red/Leaf Green in English?

Are you japanese? We've already got the english version. It would be a lot better if you put the link in. Just to let you know, okay?
Old 07-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone

Don't post in a 3 year old thread!

aim: Linoone1337
Old 07-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Dragon01 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragon01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willdudebotdood View Post
Are you japanese? We've already got the english version. It would be a lot better if you put the link in. Just to let you know, okay?
Why bump a topic thats last post was in 2004?? Theres no point! The question to this thread has been answered so why do you need to know and tell the person who has probably forgotten about this thread because its 3 years old!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willdudebotdude
Why??
*Mods I sugest we close this

^Cred to Hihi^
Closed Thread