Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 02-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default A Pikachu Tale

A Knew Legend
A Pikachu’s Story. A Deoxys Tale
Prologue

Hi this is a story about me a wild Pikachu and how my life got twisted by something no one had ever heard of. Let’s get to the story

One day at night sleeping in hay a rush of cold wind came over the land. The land was basically a field out in the middle of the grass with yellow-green grass and aurora coloured water. Hay was a little here and there and all the Pokémon were friendly.

The wind kept getting stronger as I pounced up from the haystack I was sleeping on.

‘What is going on,’ I wandered.

I looked at the ground to see the yellow-green grass turning gray and everything got dark. One pink shadowed figure and one violet shadowed figure were pouncing at each other in the air.

I looked up to see blast going for one another. Than all of a sudden a big ball of confusion hit the ground as all the Pokémon in the field started to run. I couldn’t I was hurt.

‘Help me,’ I yelped.

I couldn’t move. It looked like I was paralyzed. My legs were stained in blood and fury. I tried to wiggle away but I couldn’t it hurt too bad. They didn’t even notice what they had done to me. I was hurt. I wonder if they care today.

‘I will finish you off,’ the violet shadow had yelled out. All of a sudden a big blue orb appeared in my eyes. I didn’t know what to do. Then the orb hit the pink shadowed figure. The pink shadow didn’t flinch.

‘I’m psychic too,’ the pink one yelled. ‘It doesn’t hurt.’

The battle ended in a ten minute time period.

‘HELP!’ I yelled out but nothing came to assist me.

The beautiful description I gave you earlier. It is now gone. The grass is all dark. The water was poisoned black and the place was a mess.

I still wander today if anything has changed but I do not know.

Chapter One Is Up!