Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-02-2004, 10:45 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl
Default Re: Orre Star Shuffle (PE2K exclusive)

CHAPTER 3: A Long Story
When Furret and Linoone came back to Wigglytuff's house with Butterfree right behind, they noticed that Kirlia and Grumpig weren't around. Sneasel was sleeping on the sofa, and Mawile was just returning.

MAWILE: Huh? Linoone, what's going on? And what's with the Butterfree?
LINOONE: Some Loudred punks were giving her a hard time, but Furret and I took care of them. Where have you been?
MAWILE: I wanted to try my luck at the Phenactropolis Colosseum, but they said that a knockout challenge is already going on. Bleh...
FURRET: [sighs, then looks around] Where's Kirlia and Grumpig?
MAWILE: They're out at some Pre Gym place. They should be back soon.
LINOONE: Where is this Pre Gym? We need to see them now.
BUTTERFREE: Please...?

Mawile sighs and shakes his head as he looked down on the ground before looking at his friends and the Butterfree.

MAWILE: I've just passed the place. I'll show you where it is...

Kirlia was just knocked back by a windy stream of snow blown by a Swinub while a Trapinch was heading right toward Grumpig with his open jaws. Suddenly, the pearls on Grumpig's head began to glow white before shooting a ray at the Trapinch. The ant Pokemon began to wobble around a bit.

TRAPINCH: Whoa... I don't feel so good...
SWINUB: Leave this to me!

With that, the Swinub began crawling quickly toward Grumpig, but a blue fireball makes impact on the furry pig Pokemon. Swinub began to feel the intense pain of his recent burn.

GRUMPIG: Thanks, Kirlia.
KIRLIA: Don't mention it.

Kirlia's horns began to glow an eerie blue color when Mawile flung the doors open. Kirlia stops her attack and turns to him along with Grumpig, Swinub, and Trapinch.

MAWILE: Kirlia! Emergency! We need to talk now!
KIRLIA: I'm in the middle of a battle, my friend!
MAWILE: I know, but this is serious!

Kirlia sighs and walks off the battle area with Grumpig following.

GRUMPIG: [turning back to Trapinch and Swinub] Sorry, guys. Maybe we'll finish the battle later.

Mawile, Kirlia, and Grumpig have left the Pre Gym and saw that Linoone, Furret, and Butterfree were waiting for them near the PokeMart.

KIRLIA: What's going on?
FURRET: Well, this Butterfree says that there's a Makuhita around here with some sort of black aura. We thought that you and Grumpig would pick something like that up.
KIRLIA: Nope. Sorry.
GRUMPIG: I didn't sense anything.
LINOONE: Maybe we should take a look around. I'll call Sneasel and--
FURRET: Our cell phones don't work, remember?

Linoone lets out an annoyed sigh and heads off to Wigglytuff's house. The others continued toward a building next to the Pre Gym. They then saw a Blaziken walking out of the building. The Blaziken had a small scar on his forehead, and his hair seemed darker than a normal Blaziken. Kirlia and Grumpig had felt something from him, so they tried not to be noticed as they and the others head toward the building in question. However, the Blaziken sees the two girls by the time Linoone, with Sneasel, catch up to the group.

BLAZIKEN: Hello there. My name is Nascour.

Kirlia and Grumpig stood their with uneasy looks on their faces while the others don't seem to have a clue about what's going on.

NASCOUR: I can see that you are travelers.
FURRET: Uh...yes, sir. We're in a band. Well, me, Sneasel, Kirlia, and Grumpig are. We're called the Garage Girls.

Nascour nods at the group and turns to the exit just in front of the building.

NASCOUR: I have a feeling that we'll meet again.

And with that, Nascour leaves Phenactropolis. Grumpig elbows Kirlia.

GRUMPIG: I don't like that guy.
KIRLIA: Let me guess: He's Zander in disguise, right?
GRUMPIG: Actually, I think that guy is worse than Zander, Ice, and Shadow Wing combined.

The group have finally entered the building. Despite the small size of the building from the outside, the room was moderately large. The floor was made up of a dark red carpet, and plants dotted almost every corner of the room. There was a television near a staircase that led to the upper room, and right on the side was a Slowking sitting at a desk. He sees the group and walks over to them.

SLOWKING: Hello. My name is Es Cade, the mayor of Phenactropolis. How can I help you?

Butterfree was twidling her "fingers" again before she flew up to Es Cade. She seemed rather nervous, and yet she wanted the whole story about the Makuhita to get out to everyone as soon as possible so that some sort of action will be taken. After gathering the courage, Butterfree takes a breath and tries hard not to stumble.

BUTTERFREE: You see, sir... I... I...uh... I saw a... There's a... Well, it's like this... I saw... a Makuhita that was acting... weird.
ES CADE: A Makuhita?
BUTTERFREE: Yes. I was at Pyrite Alley at the time. I saw this black aura around him, and he would attack other Pokemon for no reason at all. It was like he was fighting against his own will... Before I could figure out what's going on, a couple of Loudred kidnapped me!

Es Cade folds his arms and nods a couple of times. He looked at Butterfree with a concerned look on his face.

ES CADE: Hmmm... A Makuhita fighting against his own will? I will order an investigation about this at once.
BUTTERFREE: Thanks so much, sir!
ES CADE: [to the rest of the group] By the way, are you travelers?
KIRLIA: Yes...for the moment. We're a band called the Garage Girls.
ES CADE: A band, huh? Well, perhaps if you could drop by at the Phenactropolis Colosseum, you can do one of your performances and get in a few battles.
SNEASEL: That's a good idea.
KIRLIA: I agree. Let's go.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

CHAPTER 4: Ambush
Upon arriving at the entrance of the large Phenactropolis Colosseum, there were greeted by an angry Corphish and Koffing.

KOFFING: Hey! We're in the middle of something here! Do yourselves a favor and get lost!
MAWILE: Hey, we're just going in the Colosseum for a few friendly Pokemon battles!
KIRLIA: Yeah! Step aside! The battling spaces are filling up!
CORPHISH: Butt out! We don't need you creeps here!

The Corphish opened his claws and shot a stream of bubbles at the group, but the bubbles were all popped by Sneasel and Linoone's sharp claws.

CORPHISH: Oh, so you wanna fight, eh?! Let's get it on! Me and Koffing against two of you losers!

Sneasel and Linoone stepped up to accept the challenge.

KOFFING: You guys are toast! Eat this!

Koffing inflated himself a little with small traces of toxic gas surrounding him. A few seconds later, he attacked by spewing thick sludge from the small craters on his body and made a direct hit on Linoone, heavily poisoning him. Despite the poison, however, Linoone lashed out his claws and slashed Koffing in the face. Koffing was knocked back a bit, but he looked like he could keep going.

Meanwhile, Corphish raished his claw and slams it on Sneasel's chest. Sneasel fell on her side but got back up and furiously slashed Corphish. After Sneasel's assault have ended, Corphish headed toward Sneasel again.

SNEASEL: These guys are tough.
LINOONE: No kidding.

More thick, poisonous sludge was heading toward Sneasel, but she swiftly dodges the attack. She then leaps toward Koffing and slashes him a few times.

KOFFING: You...think you can...stop us that easily?!
CORPHISH: We're not done with you yet!

While Sneasel was ready for more action, Linoone was shaking a bit from the poison he received earlier. Sneasel's claws began to glow with dark lightning which is later formed into a ball, and Linoone firmly puts his front claws on the ground as his hair began to slowly stand on end. Koffing inflates himself again, and Corphish opens his claws.

MAWILE: Looks like this is it.

Sneasel tosses the ball of dark lightning at Corphish as the crawfish shoots bubbles out of his claws. The Shadow Ball tore through the Bubble attack and makes a direct, hard hit on Corphish. Linoone follows by shooting needles from his fur that homed in on Koffing, making the Sludge attack backfire on himself. Corphish then falls on his side, and Koffing lands on top of him.

LINOONE: I guess that's that.

Just then, Corphish got up and gave the two winners of the battle an angry glare.

CORPHISH: Grr... you! We'll get you for this!

With that, Corphish slowly and weakly heads off as he carried Koffing with his claws.

SNEASEL: I don't think this'll be the last time we'll be seeing creeps like them...

Later that night, the Garage Girls and Butterfree noticed a truck parked by Es Cade's office. Butterfree's eyes widen upon sight of it.

BUTTERFREE: That truck! Those creeps must be in Mr. Mayor's office! We'd better check it out!

Upon entering the office, the two Loudred that Furret and Linoone have beaten were there as well as a Ludicolo, a Grimer, and a Spoink.

LOUDRED 1: [points to Furret] There! Right there, Miror B! That's the Furret that whooped us!

Miror B., the Ludicolo, walked up to the Garage Girls and laid his eyes on Butterfree and then on Furret.

MIROR B: You mean to tell me that you've been beaten by a weak little Furret? And to make matters worse, they have that Butterfree with them. We can't have her running around to ruin our plans.
FURRET: Plans for what?

Miror B. shakes his head and lets out a chuckle. He then turns to the pair of Loudred.

MIROR B: Do what it takes to get that Butterfree, but make sure you don't hurt her in any way, understand? I'll be heading back to Pyrite Alley. With that said, it's time to let the music spin!

Miror B. leaves the office while humming a song to himself and dancing to the tune. The Spoink and the Grimer leave as well. Furret prepared for a fight while the Loudred seemed not to worry.

FURRET: Just because my brother isn't here doesn't mean I can't stop your plans, whatever they are!
LOUDRED 2: Oh, it's not us you'll be fighting.

With that, the second Loudred snapped his fingers, and a Makuhita enters. He had an aggresive expression on his face as he took a good look at Furret. Just then, Butterfree begins to shudder a bit.

BUTTERFREE: There! It's that Makuhita! The one with the black aura!

Kirlia and Grumpig looked at the Makuhita, but he seemed normal to them.

KIRLIA: Uh... there's nothing weird about him.
GRUMPIG: He looks fine to me. If there was something weird, Kirlia and I would've found out a long time ago.
FURRET: Are you sure this is the Makuhita you're talking about, Butterfree?

Makuhita winds up his fist and delivers a hard punch on Sneasel's side. The sharp clawed weasel collapsed as she gasped for breath.

SNEASEL: Whoa... what was that?
GRUMPIG: Okay. It's official. I have a feeling that this will be like the battle between Juno and Vorox smacked on top of the Lyoko vs Absol battle with just a hint of the first death on Death Upon Tohjo Island except not as bloody.
SNEASEL: After that attack, I'm ready to believe ANYTHING now...

Furret felt a little nervous after watching what Makuhita did to Sneasel but regained her focus as she prepared to attack.

BUTTERFREE: Furret, be careful! Makuhita isn't afraid to attack any of us! I know this seems wrong, but there's no choice! You can... No... actually, you and the other Garage Girls are the only ones who can do it! Go for it!

Furret nods at Butterfree and leaps toward Makuhita...
Old 10-03-2004, 04:20 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I love it! Very well done JIG, I love the way you've taken the original storyline from Colosseum and changed it around in very interesting ways.

Keep up the fantastic job!

Old 10-04-2004, 04:07 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

CHAPTER 5: The Dark Side of Pokemon
When Furret was close to Makuhita, she lashed out her claws and slashes Makuhita on his side before she landed on solid ground. However, Makuhita shook off the attack like a pencil was thrown at him. He retaliates by grabbing Furret by the tail, spinning around a few times, and sending her flying right into the wall. The attack did some heavy damage, but Furret managed to regain herself and zips toward Makuhita again.

MAKUHITA: Heh. This girl doesn't know when to quit.

Once Furret was within striking distance, Makuhita rears back his fist and prepares to attack. Furret dives into the ground a second before the Arm Thrust attack landed on her. While Makuhita was regaining himself, Furret raced toward him at full force. She slammed her body on him, and they both ended up rolling across the floor before crashing into Es Cade's desk.

BUTTERFREE: Furret!
GRUMPIG: Please be okay!

The desk had a few dents in it, but it was still in good condition. However, Furret and Makuhita looked like they both have been taking some heavy hits.

Makuhita was lying on the group as he grappled with Furret, who was right on top of him. He managed to knock Furret down on her back before he was able to get back up.

MAKUHITA: Too bad there won't be enough of you to make a carpet when I get done with you, little lady.

Furret slowly gets up as she looks at Makuhita.

FURRET: Too bad there won't be enough of you to make anything...
MAKUHITA: Whatever. It's time to finish this, you overgrown chipmunk!

Makuhita jumps into the air and prepares to body slam Furret, but the ferret dashed out of the way. When Makuhita landed on the ground, Furret hits him with her now glowing tail. The force of the attack send Makuhita tumbling quite a way across the room. After the Iron Tail attack have landed on its target, everyone was silent as they wondered whether or not Makuhita was beaten... and he was. The Loudred pair seemed nervous and immediately left the building. Grumpig approaches the unconscious Makuhita.

GRUMPIG: We'd better take this guy to a Pokemon Center.
SNEASEL: That's the smartest thing you said all day.

Grumpig lets out an embarrased sigh and puts her hand behind her head.

GRUMPIG: You're right. I was way off. The whole battle started out with the first part of the Juno vs Zander battle, then it shifted to Jake's Bellossom vs Frank's Articuno, but I'm not sure about the last part. Perhaps it was like that battle with Chris's Umbreon and Kenneth's Trapinch, but then again there was a hint of Cascadia vs Dusclops...but I'm not a hundred percent sure on that.
KIRLIA: Whatever that battle was about, it's over. Let's get out of here.

Kirlia and Grumpig, who was carrying Makuhita, walked out of the building with Furret limping a bit. Sneasel was about to leave when Butterfree stopped her.

BUTTERFREE: I'm just wondering... what kind of a Pokemon is a Cascadia? And a Juno and a Zander on top of that?

The next day, the Garage Girls were setting up for a performance at the Phenactropolis Colosseum. The actual arena was a lot larger than the building led them to believe. There were waterfalls at several areas on the wall, and several of the rows that crowd were watching from were scattered and had colorful banners with the outline of a Pokeball on them. Half of a large, shining blue sphere was hanging from the dome-styled ceiling, and the arena platform was surrounded by crystal clear water.

Furret, Mawile, Linoone, Butterfree and Makuhita have arrived into the stadium. Furret heads to the other girls while the three males and the young butterfly head for their seats. As soon as everything was ready, Kirlia steps up to the mike.

KIRLIA: Hello, Phenactropolis! Is everyone ready for a Garage Girl jamboree?

The stadium was filled with loud cheering of anticipation.

KIRLIA: I can't hear you! Are you ready for a Garage Girl jamboree?!

The cheering nearly doubled in loudness.

KIRLIA: [giggles] Okay! Let's get this show on the road!

Before the music could begin, a burning stream of fire was headed for Kirlia. She managed to avoid the attack, but the fire hits Grumpig's keyboard. The group could only watch as the flames consumed the piano and there was nothing left but a pile of ash a few seconds later.

GRUMPIG: What the heck...?!

Just then, a Bayleef, Quilava, and Croconaw entered the stadium, and they looked less than friendly. The Spoink and Grimer from yesterday joined them.

SPOINK: Don't think we'll go easy on you girls! We know what happened yesterday!
GRIMER: You're better off giving up now!

Grumpig looked at the pile of ash that was once her keyboard synthesizer. She then looked at the five Pokemon with an angry look.

GRUMPIG: I'll get you for this.

The Bayleef steps up, and Grumpig does the same. Suddenly, the Grimer joins Bayleef.

BAYLEEF: Let's get this show on the road!
GRIMER: I'm with you!

The sludge that formed Grimer's arm began to build up until he had enough to attack with. He hurls the sludge toward Grumpig, but she managed to evade the attack. Unfortunately, Bayleef attacks by spinning the leaf on her head to shoot out razor-sharp leaves. Grumpig, unable dodge from her position, gets hit by Bayleef's Razor Leaf attack.

MAKUHITA: Hey! Two against one's not fair!

And with that, Makuhita jumps down from the balcony he was sitting and landed besides Grumpig.

BAYLEEF: Looks like the traitor decided to help his new friend. Doesn't matter...

Bayleef lashed out two vines from around her neck. Makuhita sidesteps the attack and prepares for one of his own, but something strange happened, and Butterfree managed to notice it.

BUTTERFREE: Huh? Something's up with Makuhita... There's a dark red aura around him. [looks at Bayleef, Croconaw, and Quilava] And those three Pokemon have black auras as well!

Although the auras were clearly visible to Butterfree, Grumpig didn't see any sign of them.

GRUMPIG: I don't see anything...
GRIMER: Hah! Looks like the Butterfree's with 'em as well, and she's the only one who can see the auras! We thought we made it so that even Psychic-type Pokemon can't see the auras!
GRUMPIG: Well, that explains a lot.

Grumpig then concentrates as hard as she could, and Grimer rose high into the air. After a few seconds, Grimer was suddenly slammed into the ground. Grimer was already unable to battle because of being overwhelmed by Grumpig's psychic powers.

GRIMER: Dang it...

Meanwhile, Makuhita was relentlessly beating up Bayleef. He then delivers a powerful punch that sends Bayleef flying across the stadium and making her land into the flowing water.

MAKUHITA: Okay! Now it's time to end this!

Bayleef only had a chunk of her health left, and Makuhita looked like he won't be showing her any mercy. He heads toward the injured Grass-type Pokemon, gets her out of the water, and gets ready to punch her.

GRUMPIG: Makuhita! Stop!

Just then, Makuhita snapped out of his fury. He noticed he was holding Bayleef by her neck and slowly puts her down. Grumpig then turns her attention to the Spoink.

GRUMPIG: What have you done to Makuhita and those other Pokemon?
SPOINK: Isn't it obvious? We made those Pokemon into fighting machines by artificially closing the doors to their hearts.

There was a sudden, total silence after that statement. The Garage Girls then had worried expressions on their faces.

FURRET: No... you couldn't...
KIRLIA: That is too cruel...
SNEASEL: You closed the door to the hearts of those Pokemon?
GRUMPIG: That's even worse than the part in Hoenn Mirror World where Solrock and Lunatone were possessed by Shadow Wing and gave Mariah amnesia...
SPOINK: Okay. While I was lost by that Mariah scenario, the rest of it is right! There's nothing you can do to stop us!

The girls looked at Makuhita, who had came to his senses after Grumpig's worried call, and Bayleef, who laid on the ground unconscious.

SPOINK: [to Croconaw and Quilava] Let's fall back. We can't be seen like this. Take Grimer with us, but leave Bayleef here.

Without asking any questions, Quilava gets Grimer on his back and heads off with Croconaw and Spoink following.

Meanwhile, the Garage Girls are stunned by what the Spoink said.

KIRLIA: [to herself] Pokemon made into fighting machines by closing the doors to their hearts... It's not right... It just isn't...

END OF EPISODE 2
Old 10-04-2004, 04:49 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Man, once again you take me on a roller-coaster ride of one amazing, adventurous and even hilarous fan fic JIG! Words can't describe how much fun it is to read this, and I hope you keep it going because this is one amazing epic. Needless to say, fantastic job. Your work is just incredible.

Old 10-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Barret Offline

Wow, that was great! You're really good at this! Keep it up!

Some Drug, Alcohol, and Domestic Violence Related Info and Statistics:
+One out of every two women will be raped in their lifetime
+One out of every three women will be sexually assaulted, raped, or beaten by the time they are 18
+In the US every 30 minutes someone is killed in an alcohol related traffic accident
+Over 15 million Americans are dependent on alcohol; 500,000 are between the age of 9 and 12
+Tobacco is the only thing that when used correctly, will kill you
Be Responsible. Don't be a Statistic.

Old 10-14-2004, 04:01 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

EPISODE 3: Trouble in Pyrite Alley
CHAPTER 1: Dark Alley
After the incident at Phenactropolis Colosseum, Kirlia talked to the receptionist to arrange another time to perform, which turned out to be the day after next. During that time, a Mankey managed to meet up with the girls and gave Grumpig his keyboard synthesizer. Grumpig wondered why the Mankey was just giving it away, and the pig monkey Pokemon said that he used to be in a band himself but it recently broke up. It was a little dusty, but it was still usable. Of course, Grumpig managed to figure out how it worked in very little time.

However, the main thing that were on the minds of the Garage Girls and their friends where the Shadow Pokemon. They already learned a lot about them from observing Makuhita and Bayleef. They had a powerful move called Shadow Rush, and the more it was used, the more likely their emotions will rise to a fever pitch. They will also attack Pokemon who aren't battling. The worse part is that even a Psychic-type Pokemon can't detect the dark feelings that dwell in Shadow Pokemon, so they're hard to distinguish.

Fortunately, the group ran into a special Butterfree that can see the dark auras of Shadow Pokemon. With her help, they managed to rescue Makuhita and Bayleef, but there was a high possibility that there could be more. It was then decided that they have to save the Pokemon who have fallen victim to Cipher's evil intensions.

A week after the Garage Girl's performance at Phenactropolis Colosseum, Butterfree told them about Pyrite Alley, the place where she was captured by the Loudred. However, it was rather far away from Phenactropolis. Fortunately, a Bagon, a Combusken and an Aipom were passing by. They see the group and offered them a ride to Pyrite Alley. Thankfully, it took less than an hour and a half to arrive there.

Unlike Phenactropolis, Pyrite Alley was anything but beautiful. The whole city lived up to its name, for it looked like one giant alley where you can be robbed by thugs in less than a few seconds. The buildings were made up of broken down metal and had graffiti, and all the Pokemon who lived there seemed gloomy and tense.

SNEASEL: [sarcastically] Boy... this seems like the friendliest place on the planet...
FURRET: [sighs] I can't believe this. I can't believe that I've been playing the drums and be a part of the hottest band of Johto for THIS.
KIRLIA: Furret, please don't start. I didn't expect to be on another planet as much as you did.

After a few moments of walking, there was a short loud noise, and a trash can rolled in front of Bayleef.

BAYLEEF: Huh?
GRUMPIG: What's wrong?
BAYLEEF: I thought I heard something... What was it?
MAKUHITA: Heck if I know. Probably a Rattata.
LINOONE: Whatever. Let's keep going.

Just then, a group of six Pokemon began to follow them as they hide behind buildings. They went unnoticed for a while until one of them knocked over a trash can. The noise made everyone stop in their tracks.

KIRLIA: Who's there?

There was no answer, so they just kept going. Suddenly, Butterfree lets out a shriek and flies behind Kirlia.

KIRLIA: What the...?
BUTTERFREE: Sh...sha... Shadow Pokemon!

Sure enough, Butterfree saw the dark auras of a Slugma, a Noctowl, a Skiploom, a Quagsire, and Misdreavus, and a Flaaffy. They appeared to have less than friendly looks on their faces and looked ready to attack at any second.

GRUMPIG: For a second there, I thought they were those Hanzar and Gretel monsters... but then again, Shadow Pokemon could be worse...

The Garage Girls, Mawile, and Linoone got ready for a fight as Slugma prepares to launch his attack...

Last edited by Hoenn Mirror Girl; 10-21-2004 at 03:58 AM.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:41 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Hmm, seems like this is going to be one nasty battle with so many Pokemon fighting at once.

I'm interested to see how this is going to turn out...

Old 10-21-2004, 05:30 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Thanks, Junomeow! After a long while, here's more!

CHAPTER 2: Hyper Mode
Slugma attacked by blowing a stream of fire was heading toward Sneasel, and Mawile. However, Makuhita gets in the attack's path and didn't receive heavy damage from the Flamethrower.

SLUGMA: What?!
FLAAFFY: That guy must have the Thick Fat ability. No matter. He won't stand against THIS!

The pink and black horns on Flaaffy's head began to charge with electricity that was fired at the group. The Garage Girls managed to dodge the attack, but Mawile was struck in the chest by Flaaffy's Thundershock. To make matters worse, he was inflicted with paralysis.

FLAAFFY: Hah! Eat that!
SKIPLOOM: I think I'll take it from here!
MISDREAVUS: I'll take the Kirlia. You take care of the Furret.
SKIPLOOM: Got it!

Both of them begin to glow black for a few seconds before charging into their intended targets. Kirlia and Furret were knocked back but were still able to fight. The other Pokemon followed suit as Slugma attacks Grumpig, Noctowl attacks Linoone, Flaaffy attacks Mawile, and Quagsire attacks Sneasel. Suddenly, Butterfree notices something that freaked her out. The Quagsire had an eerie red aura around it.

BUTTERFREE: Uh-oh...
MISDREAVUS: Looks like Quaggy went into Hyper Mode.
SKIPLOOM: You guys are so dead.

Quagsire charges toward the group again, and Furret does the same. Furret lashes out her claws and scratches Quagsire in the face, but the Water Fish Pokemon counters by squirting mud in Furret's face.

SNEASEL: Looks like it's my turn now.

Sneasel focuses as hard as she could, and her claws were surrounded by black lighting. It then forms into a ball that was thrown at Qaugsire and the other Pokemon. There was a loud explosion, and smoke drifted throughout the alley. When it cleared, all six of the Pokemon seemed unable to battle.

MAWILE: That was too close...
VOICE: I don't think so!

Suddenly, another Shadow Pokemon approaches the group. Upon seeing her, the other six Pokemon immediately got up and seemed glad to see her.

NOCTOWL: Whew... your timing couldn't be better.
QUAGSIRE: These punks were pounding us!

The Garage Girls and Butterfree were especially surprised at the next Shadow Pokemon they had to deal with...a Furret.

SHADOW FURRET: I'll take care of them. Now who wants a beating...?
KIRLIA: I think you'll be getting one from me!
SHADOW FURRET: Let's raise the stakes a bit. If you win, we'll leave you alone.
KIRLIA: That sounds good to me.
SHADOW FURRET: But if I win... let's just say that you'll be working for us for a while...
KIRLIA: Boy, aren't you as sweet as Lyoko.
GRUMPIG: Kirlia, please. She has nothing on Lyoko. First of all, she's Winona's daughter. Second of all, she's pretty tough although she doesn't seem like it on the surface. And on top of that--
SHADOW FURRET: Will you keep out of this, Bacon Brain?!

Grumpig stepped back as the Shadow Pokemon began to talk amongst themselves.

NOCTOWL: What's a Winona and Lyoko?
SKIPLOOM: Probably some comic book characters or something. Either that or they're something you eat.
SHADOW FURRET: I don't care about a Leona and a Kyoko or whatever! I want to beat the stuffing out of this Kirlia!
KIRLIA: It's not gonna be easy...
Old 10-21-2004, 05:52 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Oh man, as if the battle wasn't big and violent enough already, its about to get worse. And I have to commend Sneasel on a nice finishing move though.

Keep it up, I like nice and hot battles like these!

Old 10-28-2004, 01:59 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I appreciate the comments! Here's some more. Enjoy-nya!

CHAPTER 3: A Problem
After a few moments of glaring at each other, the Shadow Furret headed toward Kirlia at full speed, but Kirlia dodges the assualt in time. However, Furret rushes toward Kirlia again, and this time the Quick Attack connected. Kirlia skids across the ground and crashes into some garbage cans.

MAWILE: Kirlia!

Kirlia slowly gets back up and heads toward the Shadow Furret as her horns began to glow with electricity. She then released sparks of electricity, and Shadow Furret was staggered with paralysis. Shadow Furret falls on her side but regains herself. She then leaps toward Kirlia and slams her body on top of her.

SHADOW FURRET: That's what you get for messing with us, sister!

Just then, Mawile steps up.

MAWILE: Hey, Kirlia! Let me handle her!

Before Mawile could assist his friend, he felt stiff from the paralysis. Linoone holds Mawile back, knowing that he wouldn't stand a chance in his condition.

Meanwhile, the Shadow Furret and Kirlia continued fighting. As the battle continued, Shadow Furret appeared to be more aggressive than she already was. Things weren't looking so good for the Psychic-type lead singer of the Garage Girls.

KIRLIA: Whoa...this isn't going to be pretty...
FURRET: And neither is that!

Shadow Furret charged into Kirlia again, but this time the Shadow Rush appeared to have hit hard. Kirlia rolled across the ground and appeared to be exhausted.

SHADOW FURRET: Game over.
KIRLIA: Not quite.

Kirlia had one final move. Her horns began to glow, and the Shadow Furret rose high into the air. The Furret tried to break free from Kirlia's psychic powers, but she couldn't. Finally, the horns stopped glowing, and the Shadow Furret plummeted toward the ground and crashed. Skiploom, Flaaffy, Slugma, Quagsire, Misdreavus, and Noctowl approached the fainted Furret.

FLAAFFY: No way...
SKIPLOOM: Whoa...
QUAGSIRE: Unreal...

The six Pokemon then turned to Kirlia.

FLAAFFY: How'd you manage to beat her? She's one of the toughest Shadow Pokemon around here!
KIRLIA: Well... it was just luck...

Just then, the Pokemon began to give Kirlia a look that made her and the others feel rather uncomfortable...
Old 10-31-2004, 06:05 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

CHAPTER 4: Invitation
Instead of another street fight, the Shadow Pokemon took the group to a nearby hotel. Despite the dented look on the outside, the hotel looked rather new on the inside. The rooms weren't suite quality, but the Garage Girls and their friends were comfortable nonetheless.

SNEASEL: Okay... let me get this straight... because we managed to beat you guys and Kirlia beat that Shadow Furret, you want us to hang around to help you compete in some tourtament?
NOCTOWL: You see, we're pretty tough, but when we tried our luck at the Pyrite Colosseum, we get pounded.
FLAAFFY: Pounded is an understatement. Try rolled over, pulverized, shocked, fried, pounded, pecked, scrambled, and soaked up to our necks!
GRUMPIG: Well, that's...unexpected.
MAWILE: Yeah. Considering what you've done to us, Tate and Liza were panicking over nothing when Connie destroyed the hospital.
SKIPLOOM: Tate and Liza? Connie?
SLUGMA: What the heck are you talking about?

Grumpig goes through her backpack and gets out an issue of Pokemon Elite Magazine. She starts flipping through the pages and finds the fan art section. She then shows the other Pokemon the Hoenn Mirror World banner that Furret saw earlier.

GRUMPIG: [pointing at the dark skinned girl] That's Connie right there.
SKIPLOOM: Okay. So, which one's Liza and which one's Tate?
GRUMPIG: They're not on this banner. Let me see if I can find it.

Grumpig turns a few pages before she found the banner in mind. The banner had a blue and purple, space-like background. One on side was a boy dressed in a Japanese style with his black hair in a bun, blue jackets and pants with red outlines, and black shoes. Beside him was a Solrock. On the other side was a girl who looks a lot like the boy except that her hair is longer on the sides. Beside her was a Lunatone. In the middle was a heart with a hole in the middle, and below the pictures were the words "Mossdeep Constellation".

GRUMPIG: That's Tate and Liza right there. The one by the Solrock is Tate, and the one by the Lunatone is Liza.
FLAAFFY: Cool!
QUAGSIRE: Are there any more?
GRUMPIG: You could see 'em for yourself.

Grumpig hands over the magazine, and the Shadow Pokemon were all over it like ketchup and mustard on a hot dog. The other Pokemon seemed to be surprised by their enthusiasm.

FURRET: I'm guessing they don't have a lot of stuff to do around here.
SHADOW FURRET: Yeah...ever since Miror B. and his gang came to town.
KIRLIA: We've dealt with a couple of his goons before.
SHADOW FURRET: Since you're pretty tough, what do you say to competing in a tourtament at Pyrite Colosseum? My team with yours.
KIRLIA: Well, we're pretty worn out after today. I'll make plans for tomorrow.
SHADOW FURRET: Okay. Tomorrow it is.

Later that night, Kirlia was exploring the city when a huge dome-shaped building caught her attention. She immediately heads in the direction, and after crossing the bridge, she could hear cheering. Wondering if it was the colosseum the Shadow Furret was talking about, she enters the building. Indeed, Kirlia noticed a Meditite that looked like that she was on the end of a lot of heavy attacks.

MEDITITE: Whoa... this place is no joke. The Phenactropolis is for little kids compared to this. Aw, man...

The Meditite limped by as Kirlia heads to the front desk. The receptionist, who was a Grovyle, sees her and sighs.

GROVYLE: Sorry, babe, but we're booked for tonight.
KIRLIA: Do you have any open slots for tomorrow? Me and my friends are going to be competing here.

The Grovyle then fumbles through her book and looks back at Kirlia.

GROVYLE: Well, you're the lucky lady. There's one last slot open for a team of four.
KIRLIA: Great! I'll take it.

As Kirlia began to walk off, the Groyvle lets out a digusted sigh.

GROVYLE: Great. Just another battler... I was hoping that I'd at least get a performer!

Upon hearing this, Kirlia stops and rushes back to the desk.

KIRLIA: Uh...did you say that you needed performers, miss?
GROVYLE: Yeah. We need something to give this dump a little spice.
KIRLIA: My friends and I are performers! Maybe we could perform sometime!
GROVYLE: Heh... looks like my problems are answered after all. How would you feel about performing to kick off the semi-finals.
KIRLIA: That's great! I'll be here for a battle and a performance!

Kirlia returned back to the hotel to tell the other Pokemon the great news. She had already decided that she, Grumpig, Sneasel, and Furret will be battling in the tourtament. The Shadow Pokemon, Butterfree, Mawile, and Linoone have made plans to see the action. However, there was one problem...figuring out which song to peform.

GRUMPIG: I still say that we should play "Happy Wedding"*.
KIRLIA: And I still say that you must be kidding.
GRUMPIG: You know what? The song doesn't get the credit it deserves...just because the author of Hoenn Mirror World thought that it suits Cascadia.
FLAAFFY: Personally, I think Cascadia's a loser.
MAWILE: How would you know?
FLAAFFY: I've been reading that mirror story in those magazines that Grumpig had. I'm halfway through chapter 9. I managed to get enough info on her. Having an army of Water-type Pokemon plus working for a team of wizards obsessed with the sea equals easy pickings for Electric-types. Next!
FURRET: Okay. How about "Butterfly"*?
SNEASEL: Personally, I think that song's overrated.
GRUMPIG: I know what about "Graduation"*?
LINOONE: Heck, no! That song's lame!
SNEASEL: I'm surprised that there are a lot of little kids that never heard it before.
KIRLIA: I don't think so!
LINOONE: I suggest that you do "Dynamite Rave"*.
KIRLIA: Personally, I want save that for the first town in the Hoenn region that we perform in.
SNEASEL: Well, we haven't done "Do it Right"* for quite a while... ever since we first performed as a matter of fact.

Everyone paused for a moment before a smile spreads across Kirlia's face.

KIRLIA: Once again, Sneasel has come up with a good idea.
GRUMPIG: Heh... that was actually the next thing on my list, but Sneasel brought it up first.
KIRLIA: Yeah. Whatever.

Episode 3-4 Notes
Happy Wedding, Butterfly, Graduation, Dynamite Rave, Do it Right - all songs from Dance Dance Revolution
Old 10-31-2004, 06:17 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Ah, I love it JIG! Keep up the great work with this story! I love all the creative twists that you embed into this fic, and the style you write it in is awesome.

Keep it up, I'd love to read more!

Old 11-21-2004, 05:00 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

CHAPTER 5: An Unexpected Twist
The Pyrite Alley Colosseum was a lot different from the one in Phenactropolis. The banners that hung from where the audience was sitting were rather tattered, and the floors were made up of rusty steel. There wasn't any water around the arena, and the dome-shaped roof was made of metal like the floor.

Mawile, Linoone, and Butterfree managed to get a good spot in one of the higher areas while the Shadow Pokemon with them sat in the area next to them. They watched as Kirlia and Furret take down a Sandshrew and a Quagsire with very little problem in the first round. After the Quagsire was taken down, the Sandshrew gave his opponents a cold look.

SANDSHREW: Thanks a lot. A couple of babes like you should've gone easy on us! Now, we'll never get this "Mystery Prize"...

As the Sandshrew left with his fallen partner, Kirlia has her mind on the Mystery Prize that he mentioned. However, she shakes it off and heads to the side lines with Furret as Grumpig and Sneasel headed to the center arena. Their opponents were an Espeon and a Slowpoke. Sneasel had an easy advantage being a Dark-type, so while Grumpig confused the two Pokemon with her Confuse Ray, Sneasel managed to knock them out with swift Shadow Ball and Faint Attacks.

After that battle, the Grovyle from the front desk steps into the arena as the Garage Girls prepared for their performance.

GROVYLE: Hey, everyone! Are you enjoying the tourtament so far?

The crowd lets out a cheer, and the Grovyle lets out a sly smile.

GROVYLE: That's great. Semi-finals will be coming up soon, but first, we've got a little surprise for you. Everyone put your hands, paws, wings or whatever together for the Garage Girls!

The crowd cheers wildly again and the Grovyle hands Kirlia the microphone and leaves.

KIRLIA: Hello, Pyrite Alley! How's everyone doing today?

Cheering fills the stadium with some hoots, hollers, and whistles.

KIRLIA: Looks like we're a lvely bunch today. Okay, is everyone ready to party with the Garage Girls?

As the cheering began, a Nuzleaf and an Azumarill were watching them from the entrance. While the Azumarill didn't recognize anything special about the performers, Nuzleaf seems to be picking up something.

KIRLIA: Without further ado, let's get this show on the road!

Know what you wanna do, get into the groove
Well, you just gotta move
And soon you'll know just what you really gotta do
So take it easy now, I can show you how
Just feel the beat inside, let the rhythm take hold and do it right

You can't give up, you can't give in
When things are looking like your world is tumbling down, you fight
You make the cut, you play to win
And it's guaranteed to be all right

The Nuzleaf gets out a headset and puts it on his head. He presses a button on the left side.

NUZLEAF: [whispering] I think those girls are the ones...

Just do your best, just give your all
Dance to your rhythm, you can make forever start tonight
Don't let it rest, you'll never fall
Believe me

No matter what you do
Can't nobody hold your future back
Gotta go 'cause you know you'll leave them in your tracks
And when all is said and done, ain't no looking back now
Is it all how you dreamed it would be way back then?

The performance had everyone cheering, but the Nuzleaf still remained suspicious. He then notices his Azumarill partner dancing a bit to the music and steps on her tail to make her stop.

Life is just a game
We play to see if we can get it right
God above sends His love to those who see His light
Even if you don't know, He's been there for you too
Did you think you'd get this far without His love?
I tell you what

Know what you wanna do, get into the groove
Well, you just got to move
And then you'll know just what to do
So take it easy now, I can show you how
Just feel the love inside
Let the rhythm take hold and do it right, yeah

Do it Right (from Dance Dance Revolution 6th Mix)

The music ends, and the crowd was cheering like there was no tomorrow. There was a short intermission for the Garage Girls to put away their stuff, and the semi-finals finally began. This time Kirlia and Grumpig took on a Cacnea and an Electrike.

CACNEA: Hee hee... don't think we're going easy on a couple of cuties like you, even if the song was awesome.
ELECTRIKE: Less talking, more battling. We'll find out who gets to take out who an a date after this.

Kirlia and Grumpig rolled their eyes at almost the exact same time. Despite the comments made, they knew that they have to fight.

KIRLIA: [in thought] Let's handle the Electrike.
GRUMPIG: [in throught] Got it. You get his attention. After that, I'll confuse him, then you take it from there.

Kirlia had advanced on Electrike, and the opposing Pokemon had no idea what her stragety was. Kirlia and Grumpig were communicating psychically with each other so the stragety was known between them. Cancea carefully watched Kirlia, and by the time he realized what was happening, it was too late. His partner was hit with a strange, dark ray. Electrike's vision began to get blurry and became wobbly in his steps.

CACNEA: Unreal...
ELECTRIKE: [not facing Cacnea] Whatever! I'm going after the Grumpig!
CACNEA: But the Grumpig...

Electrike didn't listen and heads to the opposite direction of his opponents. He charges up with electricity and rams into "Grumpig", which was actually a wastebasket. Paper went all over the floor, and Cacnea sighed in annoyance.

CACNEA: Aw, man... We're not only losing a battle but cool points with some girls as well.
KIRLIA: [in thought] They've lost all of their cool points with us already.

The cactus Pokemon heads over to help his friend, but it turned out to be a mistake. Both of them ended up being disqualified for leaving the arena, and Kirlia and Grumpig won by the fault.

Furret and Sneasel were in the final match against a Bagon and a Magnemite. The Bagon looked like he has been in one too many street fights, and the Magnemite looked ready to attack the two girls at any time.

BAGON: So, ladies... Feeling lucky?
SNEASEL: Pretty much.

Sneasel shows her shining claws to the Bagon, obviously proving to him that losing was not an option for her.

BAGON: Well, then... Let's get started!

Bagon takes a deep breath and start blowing fireballs at Sneasel. However, with swift agility, Sneasel managed to dodge Bagon's attack and slashes him with her claws. The dragon Pokemon fell on his side but was still able to battle.

Magnemite charges up electricity on its magnets and shoots it all at Furret, but the long body Pokemon dodges by burrowing into the ground. Before Magnemite could figure out what was going on, Furret pops out of the hole and tackles Magnemite.

MAGNEMITE: Forty percent damaged by Dig attack...
BAGON: Don't worry about a thing. I'll handle her...

Bagon reared back his fist as he headed for Furret, and Magnemite charges up its magnets again and aims at Sneasel. However, before Bagon's fist made contact with Furret, Furret grabs Bagon's arm and pulls him, making him fall. Furret then slams her tail against Bagon's stomach and sends him flying across the field and up against a wall. Bagon was unable to battle. Meanwhile, Sneasel made swift work on Magnemite with a few slashes. The battle was over...

Later that day, the Garage Girls were in the prize room. The Nuzleaf, Azumarill, and Grovyle were with them.

AZUMARILL: Congrats, my friends. It's a real surprise that some girls won the tourtament.
GRUMPIG: I wonder what our prizes are.
SNEASEL: Hopefully, something that'll get us out of here. I'm sick of being in this city that's supposed to Ever Grande Cathedral after World War I.
GROVYLE: Ever Grande WHAT?
AZUMARILL: Probably something from a fantasy story or something. Now, if you don't mind, we have Shadow Pokemon to make!
KIRLIA, GRUMPIG, FURRET, & SNEASEL: Shadow Pokemon?!
GROVYLE: Thanks a lot, you dimwit!
NUZLEAF: It doesn't matter! Those brats are on the blacklist anyway!
KIRLIA: Oh, so we're on a black list, eh? Well, here's something else to put on it!

Kirlia's horns began glowing and shot out an eerie blue-white light. The light collided with the three Pokemon. Before they can figure out what happen, they moaned in pain from an intense burn as the Garage Girls fled...

Last edited by Hoenn Mirror Girl; 11-21-2004 at 05:04 AM.
Old 02-06-2005, 04:18 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Okay, I know you guys were expecting an update, but the thing is that I didn't plan on updating OSS again until I got done purifying my Shadow Pokemon. Well, I'm in the long process of transfering them, so it may take me a while.

However, I was recently thinking about doing something that was totally different from Colosseum in the next chapter. Yes, you can still expect a battle with Miror B the Ludicolo, but...in a different way.

So, stay tight, my friends. The story WILL be updated sometime this month one way or another.