Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 08-01-2007, 12:50 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName
Default [Noob Of All Noob's Sprite Request Thread]

[Noob Of All Noob’s Sprite Request Thread]
Yes, I have opened up a Sprite Request Thread. I will be making sprites for other members of the forum who request. Like many Sprite Request Threads, I have many rules, examples, and forms. Those are shown below, all have to be read before requesting. So, once you read everything you’ll be able to request. So let’s start off, with the rules. Just to let you guys know, that Azumao approved this. I am also accepting workers, and the form is also below.

[Rules]
Rule Number 1 – Please, fill out the form provided. If you don’t use the form and the request is not clear, I will not do the request.
2 – Please, do not rush me, my personal life is clearly important.
Rule Number 3 – Please, do not spam in this thread. This will be reported to a mod, and is an automatic ban to my shop.
Rule Number 4 – Please, please, no stealing my sprites. If I catch this, I will give you an automatic ban along with a report to a mod.
Rule Number 5 – Please, do not fill me up with requests. I will only take three at a time. Requests will stay closed until I finish all requests.
Rule Number 6 – Please, do not quote this post. I don’t want to have to scroll down for a long time.
Rule Number 7 – Please, tell me if you would like to use one of my examples. Using it and crediting me will still be stealing if you do not have permission.
Rule Number 8 – Please, when you use one of my sprites, credit me. I do not like people stealing my stuff.
Rule Number 9 – Please, do not advertise here. If you would like to advertise, ask me and I will put your shop link on the first post.
Rule Number 10 – Please, no flaming. Any kind such as cussing, threatening, etc. is an automatic ban.
Rule Number 11 – No chatspeak. I will take lol or jk, but no others.
Rule Number 12 – Please, do not post more than once in a row. I will ask you to edit. If you don’t, I’ll ask a mod.
Rule Number 13 – No random requests. I don’t want to make a sprite for no good reason.

[Examples]

Fusion – Butterfree x Ursaring

Recolor – Bonsly x Bulbasaur

PokéMorph – Beedrill Trainer

PokéBall – Oddish PokéBall

Pokégg – Tentacool Egg

Invert – Teddiursa Invert

Trophy – Poliwag Trophy

Fossil – Wobbufett Fossil

[Banned List]

We have no banned members; hopefully it will stay this way throughout the whole time.

[Current Request List]

No requests are being worked on.

[Finished Work]

We have not finished a single sprite yet.

[Worker’s Form]

Username:
Sprite’s You Can Do:
Examples:

[Forms]

Fusions
Username:
Base Pokemon:
Fuzor:
Credit:

Recolors
Username:
Base:
Colors:
Credit:

PokéMorph
Username:
Trainer:
Pokémon:
Credit:

PokéBall
Username:
Pokemon:
Credit:

Pokégg
Username:
Pokemon:
Credit:

Invert
Username:
Pokemon:
Credit:

Trophy
Username:
Pokemon:
Credit:

Fossil
Username:
Pokemon:
Credit:

Last edited by RawrIsMyMiddleName; 08-01-2007 at 12:53 AM.