Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-26-2004, 07:35 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Its a Pokemon World out There!

This is my first pokemon story! Hope it turns out good!

Ding!Buzz!Ding! Went the cream coloured alarm clock, just then an arm shot out and a hand hit it. The hand belonged to a 13 year old girl, there was a grumble as she clumsily climbed out of the blue coloured bed, the girl had wavy dark brown hair that fell softly around her shoulders and emerald green eyes that sparkled. She put on a red tanktop and a dark black mini-skirt, and made her way down the marble staircase for breakfast,

"Hello there sleepy head!" said a woman a bit taller then herself with short brown curly hair.

"Hi mom"

"How did you sleep Arya?" asked a man, much taller then her mom with short dark brown hair.

"Good"answered Arya, trying to brush her hair and eat at the same time.

After breakfast she headed outside to feed her pokemon, she inhaled, the smell of pine trees and freshly cut grass met her nose. She then went to the guesthouse where her pokemon lived, she had over 100 kinds but only kept 25 at her house, the cutest of course! Arya thought, why be in a pokeball when you could have your own house? She opened the double oak doors and fed her 23 pokemon, her other two she kept with her, she was very rich from winning so many battles. After she fed them she went back up to her room where two lumps moved sleepily, a white leg popped out from under a blanket then the whole body came out,

"Good morning Selena!" Arya said to her Absol.

"Absol..."it muttered as it went back to sleep.

Just then a slender black snout popped out of another bed, the black and orange pokemon shook herself revealing two horns.

"Hi Midnight!" she said to her Houndoom.

"HOUND!"she answered back.

Arya then cheaked her watch and let out a startled "Eek!" She was going to be late! Arya ran out the door with Midnight close behind.....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

HOF- S. Mightyena, H.Dragonite, S.Dewgong, H.Chikorita

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 08-10-2004 at 06:57 PM.
Old 07-26-2004, 09:57 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Its a Pokemon World out There!

Arya ran through the field with Midnight close behind, when she finally made it to the other side she sat on a log to catch her breath.

"Finally!" a girls voice came from behind her.

"Im so sorry May!" Arya apoligized to to May,

The girl had light brown hair with a red bandana and a red jacket. From behind her stepped a torchic, above her fluttered a Beautifly.

"I guess its ok... But can we get started?" May asked.

"I'd love too!" Arya said standing up, "I've been waiting to battle you for ages!"

Just then the pokemon ran off into the woods,

"Whats that all about?"Asked May to herself.

The two girls ran after thier pokemon for what seemed like ages before finally catching up to them. The tree pokemon were sitting in front of a rock, mesmerized.

"Midnight... whats up?" Asked Arya. Midnight did not answer her.

"I don't like the looks of this..." May said trailing off.

All of a sudden the rock opened reaveling a passage way! But before they could run away screaming like idiots, a beam of light swept over them and they were traveling down the tunnel at lightning speed........

Somewhere in the distance a mechanical laughter sounded.....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 08-10-2004 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:58 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Arya slowly opened her eyes, her whole body hurt horribly.

"May?" she asked without moving, "Where are you?"

"Right here!" May said with a hint of pain in her voice.

Arya slowly sat up and looked around, she was in some sort of alley in a busy marketplace! She saw Midnight about a foot away with the other pokemon.
Midnight slowly walked over to her master and licked her cheek.

"Im so glad your all right Midnight!" Arya exclaimed patting her head.

"Where are we?" Asked May, slowly getting up and rubbing her head.

After the pain had subsided, they walked around the Market wondering where they were. They saw no cars just camels and the clay houses were pourly made.

"I think were in some sort of city in the desert!" Exclaimed May, coming to a conclusion.

The girls and their pokemon continued walking, with occasional stares from the people. At last they came to the end of the city but all that was there was endless desert!

"I think we better ask somebody how to get out of here," Arya said sweating.

They found an old man sittind on his deck drinking a bottle of water, and explained thier problem, he laughed and said,

"Theres no way off this hellhole missys!" he said through cracked teeth "Well except...." he trailed off.

"Except what!"They nearly shouted.

"Mabye if you give me something it will refresh my memory," He said smiling.

"All I have is my bandana!" May said, obviously giving up.

"Well I do take a fancy to those there pokemon of yours" Said the man "Mabye if you give my one I'll tell you..."

"Now you see here you old coot! Arya shouted through clenched teeth, You're going to tell us or my Houndoom will fry you're wrinkled old but off!"

That seemed to do it and he told them that they had to win a pokemon contest, the prize was a free flight anywhere you wanted to go. They thanked him ,sort of, and headed toward the pokemon contest building,

"I can't wait to battle May! Said Arya happily, I don't know how we got here but now were leaving!"

They headed inside and to thier delight it was air conditioned! May read the sign and happily announced that this was not a battle contest but a beauty contest!

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 08-10-2004 at 06:58 PM.
Old 07-28-2004, 05:08 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

May was to compete in the contest with her Beautifly, but since pokemon contests were not Arya's thing she decided to explore. She stepped out of the building and walked quietly through the town, at last she got to the end where the endless desert started. Mabye I'll just go out a little ways she thought to herself, Just then she saw something red,and orange streak across the sky, it kind of looked like a giant Fearow,

"HO-OH!" It screamed, Where had she heard that name before......

All of sudden it was gone and in its place was some sort of sandstorm!For the second time she wished her other pokemon were with her! She ran back to town with all her might, but just as it came into view she saw a wounded Poochyena lyeing a foot behind her, she ran back, scooped it up and hurryed back to town, just escaping the Sandstorm! She walked quickly to the pokemon center and told Nurse Joy what had happened, well she thought it was Nurse Joy,

"Nurse Joy! Please heal It!" Arya said.

"What makes you think thats my name?" She said waiting for an answer, she was quiet so the nurse continued,

"My name is Michelle, and I'm getting tired of people calling me by my mothers name!" She exclaimed pulling off her hat and revealing long black hair, she didn't look anything like Nurse Joy!

"Sorry Michelle," Arya hurridly explained,"I guess I was just in a hurry...."

Without a word Michelle scooped up the poochyena and brought to the back room. Arya sat on a hard wooden chair and called out Midnight, she got some lunch from the vending machine and they both ate, Arya did'nt relize how hungry she was! Just then Michelle came out carrying Poochyena,

"She's fine," was all she said.

"So its a girl! Thank-you Michelle!" Arya said.

"Humph"

"Hello there!" Arya said to the poochyena, "I guess I'd better give you a name!, How about......Shadow! Arya announced.

Shadow barked happily and licked her face, Arya then pulled out a pokeball and zapped her up. Well I'd better see if May won, thought Arya as she walked out the door, Arya was worryed May didn't win, Then they would never get home! Since she was worrying so much she forgot all about the HO-OH....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 08-10-2004 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-10-2004, 06:54 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Arya burst through the doors into the pokemon competion building, May was sitting on a hard green chair, looking rather impatient.

"Im here! Im so sorry I'm late!" Arya apolagized.

"I've been hearing that alot..."

Arya ignored her, "So, did you win?"

"You would have known if you were watching!"

Arya managed to calm May down enough that she could tell her, it turns out she did win!

The girls (and Midnight) went down town to the airport and showed thier ticket. But when they asked to go to Agate Village (which was where they lived) the pilot laughed and said,

"Very funny! Now where will it be? Definer Town?"

"Umm.... ok....." May said uncertainly.

As the plane took to the skys the girls disscussed what to do, they didn't know where they were but mabye they could find another cave, after all, they came here through one. Just then a girl came up to them and asked,

"Is this seat taken?"It was Michelle!It turns out she was fed up of being a nurse and wanted to be a trainer, she also wanted to come with them!

May cast a sidelong glane out the window, a big purple cat like pokemon soared along-side the plane, she blinked and shook her head, it was gone!

Oh well, I must be imagining things from lack of food..... May thought to herself as a trolley full of food came by! Little did she know, Little did she know......

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 08-10-2004 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Dragon Lover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragon Lover
Post Re: Its a Pokemon World out There!

hm.... i think that mysteryious purple cat pokemon was a mew.Well anyway good story.I think this might not be the end of all those legendary pokemon though.