Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Minun_Hunter's Avatar
Minun_Hunter Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 142
Default Need Azure Flute

Hey guys, i just got the Mystery Gift option up and running on my ds after catching me a legit shaymin. i want to get a legit arceus, does anyone have the flute that they can mystery gift to me? i will trade big time for it. Any 5 pokemon from my list. ok? thanks guys
__________________

Click the banner for the Kanto Gym League | My Trading Thread | Records: Wins: 9 Ties: 0 Losses: 5 | Badges Given: 0 | Gym Fights- Won: :0 Lose: 1
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:30 PM
fefe31619's Avatar
fefe31619 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Taco Bell.TACO TACO TACO's.......
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: Need Azure Flute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minun_Hunter View Post
Hey guys, i just got the Mystery Gift option up and running on my ds after catching me a legit shaymin. i want to get a legit arceus, does anyone have the flute that they can mystery gift to me? i will trade big time for it. Any 5 pokemon from my list. ok? thanks guys
arceus and shaymin cant be caught yet.there cought as an event from nintendo.you just have to wait a few months/years/decades
__________________
Sig and Avy made by me.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Aeroglyphix's Avatar
Aeroglyphix Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: StreamHOOD
Posts: 718
Send a message via AIM to Aeroglyphix
Default Re: Need Azure Flute

Hack an Azure Flute using AR.

You can't attach Key Items to pokemon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Minun_Hunter's Avatar
Minun_Hunter Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 142
Default Re: Need Azure Flute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fefe31619 View Post
arceus and shaymin cant be caught yet.there cought as an event from nintendo.you just have to wait a few months/years/decades
lol ya i just used the walk anywhere, i probly wont stay interested in this game long enough to catch him legit. the shaymin is legit, but the way i got him isnt, so its semi-legit lol. but ya, i dont care about the azure flute anymore, sorry guys, you can close this post mods
__________________

Click the banner for the Kanto Gym League | My Trading Thread | Records: Wins: 9 Ties: 0 Losses: 5 | Badges Given: 0 | Gym Fights- Won: :0 Lose: 1
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:54 PM
fefe31619's Avatar
fefe31619 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Taco Bell.TACO TACO TACO's.......
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: Need Azure Flute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minun_Hunter View Post
lol ya i just used the walk anywhere, i probly wont stay interested in this game long enough to catch him legit. the shaymin is legit, but the way i got him isnt, so its semi-legit lol. but ya, i dont care about the azure flute anymore, sorry guys, you can close this post mods
ok but one more thing.if the name is japanese or shaymi then it is legit.if its shaymin it isnt
__________________
Sig and Avy made by me.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Shdw_Tamwyn's Avatar
Shdw_Tamwyn Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In Finland (I wish).
Posts: 1,340
Send a message via MSN to Shdw_Tamwyn
Default Re: Need Azure Flute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minun_Hunter View Post
lol ya i just used the walk anywhere, i probly wont stay interested in this game long enough to catch him legit. the shaymin is legit, but the way i got him isnt, so its semi-legit lol. but ya, i dont care about the azure flute anymore, sorry guys, you can close this post mods
Minunhunter, I want to do our trade really soon please reply to my PM.
__________________

Shdw_Tamwyn
Factfile
Credit to TayyabX for the awesome Umbreon banner!
Of Mice & Men|The Holy Guile|Sonata Arctica|The Amity Affliction|Amon Amarth|Opeth|Parkway Drive
FC: -0990 4214 1515-

^Very outdated
I am the biggest Sonata Arctica fan on here. Hands down.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com