Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 02:04 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus
Default Forum Downtime

Um, I've noticed a lot of threads up about the forum going down. I'm not quite sure if this is allowed, but I have an idea to help. I have some suggestions for when the serves goes down.

--Play an online game, maybe an RPG or such. :D

--Plan some battle strategies for Wifi :0

--Read a book(Omg who just said that...)

--Do a puzzle(Sudoku increases brain usage by a lot, you'd be surprised)

--Talk on the phone

--Play a sport in your yard

--Exercise?

--Do that last minute Calculus homework :P

Um, I really hope I've helped! Just some simple ideas that way we aren't all moping in front of the computer waiting for Pe2k to come back up(I know that's what I do...) ^^
Old 08-27-2007, 02:17 AM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Default Re: Forum Downtime

This is a good idea, I'm sure it will help us all.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:22 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

- If you're taking part in some kind of contest (Sprites, URPG, etc), you can work on those entries instead of waiting for Pe2K to start up again. I know that Pe2K distracts me because I always have it up so I can concretare on my URPG entry (like right now xD).

- Take our D/P or any other Pokemon game and train the pokemon that have been rotting in your computer since summer began. When Pe2K comes back up, look for somebody to battle with your newly train 'mon.

- Go over your homework or better yet, finish the homework that you're probably letting rot until the last minute by being on here.

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 08-27-2007, 02:25 AM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Do your summer work if you haven't finished it.

Do your chores.

Spend quanity time with yur parents or whatever.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:28 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Yeah like totally. Something that you should add to that is praising Christ and smoking cigs. It really staves off boredom.

Marco 3:16-Praise Christ
Old 08-27-2007, 02:29 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

So this was a good idea. Awesomeness.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:51 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Yeah, I hate to be a spoiler of the parade ... but shouldn't this be in Other Chat? We're in the Questions / Feedback to Webmaster, and this isn't really either ...

Honestly, we could go on and on about things that could be done that isn't hang out on the Forum, and people should be able to figure said things themselves xD.

Kinda reminds me of PaxPalkia making 8 threads saying "Ban Me," because apparently he couldn't just log off the forum, he has to be moody and get himself banned.

And we have way too many posts about this already ;_;.

*Sighs* I'm sorry, it's just been crazy for mods recently, and I for one am rather jumpy.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 08-27-2007, 03:01 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
Yeah, I hate to be a spoiler of the parade ... but shouldn't this be in Other Chat? We're in the Questions / Feedback to Webmaster, and this isn't really either ...

Honestly, we could go on and on about things that could be done that isn't hang out on the Forum, and people should be able to figure said things themselves xD.

Kinda reminds me of PaxPalkia making 8 threads saying "Ban Me," because apparently he couldn't just log off the forum, he has to be moody and get himself banned.

And we have way too many posts about this already ;_;.

*Sighs* I'm sorry, it's just been crazy for mods recently, and I for one am rather jumpy.
I posted it here, because there were a lot of threads here complaining about nothing to do or the forum down.

This was supposed to reduce those posts that are complaints about the forum being down.

What does PaxPalkia have to do with this?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:03 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Skarmory View Post
I posted it here, because there were a lot of threads here complaining about nothing to do or the forum down.

This was supposed to reduce those posts that are complaints about the forum being down.

What does PaxPalkia have to do with this?
He praised Christ, and did what Christ told him to do, and was banned for it. :X

Marco 3:16-Unban PaxPalkia and Team Evolution
Old 08-27-2007, 03:04 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

It just seems really ... silly that people need a thread to tell them what to do when they're offline. Anyways, they can't look at this post when the forum is done, unless they like ... print it out xD. So what's the point, really?

And again, it seems much more like a random OC list thing then anything that would fit here.

It reminds me of this because people need to learn that there are things to do past this forum, and they will be fine without it and whatnot.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 08-27-2007, 03:08 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
It just seems really ... silly that people need a thread to tell them what to do when they're offline. Anyways, they can't look at this post when the forum is done, unless they like ... print it out xD. So what's the point, really?

And again, it seems much more like a random OC list thing then anything that would fit here.

It reminds me of this because people need to learn that there are things to do past this forum, and they will be fine without it and whatnot.
Well I thought people wouldn't need ideas to do when this place is down-at least, until they started making threads complaining...like Pe2k's their life or something, lol. But if it's really THAT pointless, have a go at deleting it. ^^
Old 08-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I wouldn't worry about it, downtime happens, people can find something to do on their own.

Closed Thread