Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 03:21 PM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: Natures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Slayer View Post
No chance. I doubt natures will get accepted. It's just too much work. :/ Max stats are good enough.
Pretty much said all. Max Stats can't get higher, even with natures. these are just the limit :P
Old 09-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Rpgraccoon Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rpgraccoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth_type_rule View Post
Pretty much said all. Max Stats can't get higher, even with natures. these are just the limit :P
Still "Max Stats" is not the word for it. You just have Max EV/IVs not Max Stats unless you use Positive Nature on everything.

Still though... Not what I was aiming for. Semantics wise though, Urpg is not using Max Stats completely yet. It is using Neutral Nature Max Stats.

Positive Nature Max Stats can't hurt a thing. It would just pump things up a bit more. Everything got pumped in RBY to GSC to RSE and Now to D/P. Why the heck not?

Otherwise you are not using Max Stats it is a lie.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:42 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpgraccoon View Post
Still "Max Stats" is not the word for it. You just have Max EV/IVs not Max Stats unless you use Positive Nature on everything.

Still though... Not what I was aiming for. Semantics wise though, Urpg is not using Max Stats completely yet. It is using Neutral Nature Max Stats.

Positive Nature Max Stats can't hurt a thing. It would just pump things up a bit more. Everything got pumped in RBY to GSC to RSE and Now to D/P. Why the heck not?

Otherwise you are not using Max Stats it is a lie.
dude, if we max out stats, nothing change, as the proportion(is spelled this way?) is still the same. And about natures, no. Become a ref, and see how's annoying having already to do all that stuff, sometimes forgetting things. Then you may talk and make suggestions

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Rpgraccoon Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rpgraccoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
dude, if we max out stats, nothing change, as the proportion(is spelled this way?) is still the same. And about natures, no. Become a ref, and see how's annoying having already to do all that stuff, sometimes forgetting things. Then you may talk and make suggestions
lol, I have tried that if someone actually grades ref quizzes then maybe I could try that. I am just saying. You are not using Max Stats. Technically. Unless, you use max natures as well. Yes it doesn't change much. However, semantically it is not Max'd out stats.

Ehh, either way natures cannot be introduced now without a simple program to be used. I said that. duh.. Np. I said that multiple times.

However, URPG still doesn't use Max Stats unless it uses the third columns on websites. The Positive Nature one. You cannot say it does. It is semantically incorrect. As the Max Stats of a Pokemon go higher than what URPG sets them. Yes, it doesn't change a whole lot. However, without the change you do have to stop stating Max Stats.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Husnain Offline

Send a message via AIM to Husnain

Natures would still reduce a stat.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Send a message via AIM to Fossil Fusion

Rpgracoon you have too many ideas atm. You keep trying make URPG more complicated than it already is. It's fun the way it is. We like it this way. Im locking this thread because the Natures idea complicates things. ._.