Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 09-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Elitefrenzy's Avatar
Elitefrenzy Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In my mansion, with your mom,.
Posts: 579
Default Re: Place Riddles and Retorical Questions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemaster1111 View Post
Ahh, you're making my brain hurt lol. J/k, it said that if a tree falls in a forest and no one's there to hear it....does it make a sound?


Oh, I have to go to sleep now....so later...
Technically yes, if a tree falls down when nobodies there, it's still fall down making the sound... none the less
__________________

"they say the devils' water, it ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now. but you can dip your feet, every once... and a little while"

Damn, my emo side is getting to me. not
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 09-22-2007, 04:41 AM
Cogi276's Avatar
Cogi276 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: At Scar's house
Posts: 1,599
Default Re: Place Riddles and Retorical Questions here

Okay I got a good one .......

What is the awser to this riddle?

~Cogi~
__________________
<---- VPP Stats
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-22-2007, 04:45 AM
Elitefrenzy's Avatar
Elitefrenzy Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In my mansion, with your mom,.
Posts: 579
Default Re: Place Riddles and Retorical Questions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogi276 View Post
Okay I got a good one .......

What is the awser to this riddle?

~Cogi~
There is no answer, since a riddle is suppose to be a critical thinking question in the first place ^_^
__________________

"they say the devils' water, it ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now. but you can dip your feet, every once... and a little while"

Damn, my emo side is getting to me. not
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 09-22-2007, 04:46 AM
Cogi276's Avatar
Cogi276 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: At Scar's house
Posts: 1,599
Default Re: Place Riddles and Retorical Questions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitefrenzy View Post
There is no answer, since a riddle is suppose to be a critical thinking question in the first place ^_^
No there is an awsner ..... Think about it ........

~Cogi~
__________________
<---- VPP Stats
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 09-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Trainer of Shadows's Avatar
Trainer of Shadows Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: noitacoL
Posts: 1,243
Send a message via AIM to Trainer of Shadows
Default Re: Place Riddles and Retorical Questions here

Okay. Here's one that i will very impressed if you can figure out.

An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?
__________________

TSA lives on.


WifiFX - KageryuEX - fullmetal - zukirin - Jesus of Magikarps - Brettmeeink - Donal - ParadoxiticO - Rinol - Sinnoboy1
HOLY CRAP I FORGOT figmented imagination!
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 09-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Elitefrenzy's Avatar
Elitefrenzy Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In my mansion, with your mom,.
Posts: 579
Default Re: Place Riddles and Retorical Questions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer of Shadows View Post
Okay. Here's one that i will very impressed if you can figure out.

An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?
The wise son bought a candle and a box
of matches. After lighting the candle, the light filled the
entire room.
__________________

"they say the devils' water, it ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now. but you can dip your feet, every once... and a little while"

Damn, my emo side is getting to me. not
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 09-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Caecity's Avatar
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,474
Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default Re: Place Riddles and Retorical Questions here


This guy living on the 20th floor in an apartment building got up early each morning to go to work in a downtown store. He always went into the elevator on the 20th floor and rode down to the entrance (1st floor). When he came home he always rode the elevator from the entrance and up to the 8th floor. He walked out of the elevator and walked the stairs up to his apartment on the 20th floor.

Why don't he take the elevator all the way up to his apartment?
__________________

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.


Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 09-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Elitefrenzy's Avatar
Elitefrenzy Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In my mansion, with your mom,.
Posts: 579
Default Re: Place Riddles and Retorical Questions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post

This guy living on the 20th floor in an apartment building got up early each morning to go to work in a downtown store. He always went into the elevator on the 20th floor and rode down to the entrance (1st floor). When he came home he always rode the elevator from the entrance and up to the 8th floor. He walked out of the elevator and walked the stairs up to his apartment on the 20th floor.

Why don't he take the elevator all the way up to his apartment?
This guy is a midget and can only reach to the 8th floor button.
__________________

"they say the devils' water, it ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now. but you can dip your feet, every once... and a little while"

Damn, my emo side is getting to me. not
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com