Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-18-2004, 07:00 PM
GreenF!reR@ge Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to GreenF!reR@ge
Default Re: Today's episode: Brock gets Mudkip

it was a joke LolJolteonMaster!!! im no pervert
Old 03-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I highly doubt that. Everyone says May looks good. But I'm not a pervert. You brought this up Green. :P
Old 03-19-2004, 11:55 PM
Hariken4 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hariken4

Storyline: The only good part was the titalwave where Brock and Lotad had to save the baby Mudkip and when Brock and to climb down the waterfall to save the mother Mudkip and another one of its babies but it was basically repeated from "Pikachu's Goodbye" when that female Pikachu slipped on a branch and the other Pikas had to save it *yawn* Plus, in "Hatching a Plan", Ash and Phanpy fell off a waterfall. There's probably more about people/pokes falling off waterfalls, too but I can't name them all.

Reality: Well, Caterpie (1'0", 6lbs) is considered the smallest Pokemon ever, right? Well, those baby Mudkip were much smaller than a the Caterpies I've seen in the series ("Ash Catches a Pokemon" and "The Dunsparce Deception", there's more...).

Battle: Usually good battles kick up the entertainment in the episode and if you consider that robot TR used, it's pretty boring.

Rating: 3-5/10

A Note About Brock on "A Mudkip Mission": I liked how he acted like a father to the baby Mudkip. He really deserved one of them but I didn't think he'd get the one he got.

Last edited by Hariken4; 03-19-2004 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-27-2004, 09:57 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

That was a terrible comment about wanting to 'do something' to May. I've heard it all, go visit a 'site' if you want things like that, don't write them here, please! A little more respect, Green. No matter how old May is and what we see on her, try to respect her. That could be character bashing or disrepspecting a character.