Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-02-2007, 04:11 PM
The Blazer Offline
Amateur Trainer

Talking Naruto really hard games!

Just so everybody knows this came off of Naruto fever.
Question: You're at the weapons shop buying new shurikens as you used all of them in the last annoying mission that involved scrolls and explosive tags... You asked for 20 shurikens but the dishonest shopkeeper gave you a fake one hidden in the 19 real ones. The fake shuriken looks and feels exactly the same as the real ones, except for a slight weight difference. You've been warned by the jounins about this shopkeeper and they told you a way to find out which shuriken is fake by using a balancing scale. However, you do not know whether the fake shuriken is heavier or lighter than the real ones. Try figuring this one out! When enough people guessed then I will tell the answer.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken
Default Re: Naruto really hard games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blazer View Post
Just so everybody knows this came off of Naruto fever.
Question: You're at the weapons shop buying new shurikens as you used all of them in the last annoying mission that involved scrolls and explosive tags... You asked for 20 shurikens but the dishonest shopkeeper gave you a fake one hidden in the 19 real ones. The fake shuriken looks and feels exactly the same as the real ones, except for a slight weight difference. You've been warned by the jounins about this shopkeeper and they told you a way to find out which shuriken is fake by using a balancing scale. However, you do not know whether the fake shuriken is heavier or lighter than the real ones. Try figuring this one out! When enough people guessed then I will tell the answer.
You can't just take something off of Naruto Fever and call it a game. It's not yours.

Anyway, you left out an IMPORTANT part of the challenge: The question!

Quote:
Find the fake shuriken in 4 moves using the scales (meaning you're only allowed to place the shurikens on the balancing scale 4 times), and not hurting the shopkeeper with it.
I won't answer, but I know the solution.

Last edited by Hakken; 10-02-2007 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:15 PM
The Blazer Offline
Amateur Trainer

Unhappy Re: Naruto really hard games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakken View Post
You can't just take something off of Naruto Fever and call it a game. It's not yours.

Anyway, you left out an IMPORTANT part of the challenge: The question!

I won't answer, but I know the solution.
Ok fine then! I don't want to get in trouble for copying something but I wanted to share the games with you guys if you didn't know where it came from!
No I am not stealing, I just wanted to share. P.S Look at my pokemon story.