Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-06-2007, 01:35 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (The RP)

OOC: zomg my bad, lol, Now I feel like a total airhead. Im gonna delete my other posts, my bad.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:16 PM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

It had been a long layover in Los Angeles and I had spent a lot of it sleeping. However, even in first class, an airplane seat is still an airplane seat and is still noteably uncomfortable. I suppose though, that it could've been much worse. Who knows? I might've been stuck in Canada still.
I had grabbed a breakfast sandwhich from McDonalds and made my way to the next plane. I ignored the protests from the airport staff who claimed that the Economy Class was still being cleaned, but I merely waved my first class ticket before them and made my way quickly onto the plane. I reaccustomed myself onto the cushy seat and pulled out the yellow envelope from Hypnos once again. I flipped lazily through it, jetlag seemingly setting in early. I dropped the package on top of my backpack and pulled out my sketchbook. The picture of Guilmon sprung out underneath my fingertips and I fondly drew my fingers over his contour. My mind started to wander into the future once again and I completely missed the fact that another boy had come in to the airplane and sat down in the chair next to me. By the time that I did notice, he was already asleep.
He didn't look too much older than me - a year at the most - and he wore a red shirt with the number "16" emblazoned on it. He had an interesting array of items with him including his video games and -
- is that a stack of Digimon cards?
It wouldn't be entirely impossible that another kid nowadays was interested in Digimon, especially since he was from LA...
But then again... wouldn't it be an even greater adventure if another child selected by Hypnos was aboard the plane?
He had a similar build to my own... but that would be impossible, wouldn't it?
I mean, of all the kids picked throughout all of the world for this mission, what were the chances that another one would be on this plane?
Then again, if Hypnos had sent for all the kids on the same day, it wasn't impossible that this flight would be sent down to LA... it is a heavily populated area of the world... and of all the countries of the world, the United States was quite likely to bear one of the children chosen for such an adventure...
I put my stuff back into my backpack and tried to sleep again, but the idea of another digidestined sitting next to me was a little bit too intriguing. Still, I managed to fall into a half-daze and pass the time...

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-07-2007, 04:25 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

"Cable Crusher!" said Wendigomon as it launched another attack, this time hitting D and Kitsunaymon square. The two heroes were in a sudden shock for a moment, "Why can't we digivolve.....?" said Kitsunaymon, then it snapped back into focus, "Anyway's we're gonna have to deal with it! Nature Force!" they were in the forest now, almost to they're stop. Kitsunaymon began to glow green and dissolved into the trees. Then vines and branches emerged from the greens and wrapped and lashed at Wendigomon, "Ahh, ugh.." it seemed to have gotten hurt badly. Kitsunaymon re-emerged from the bushes, "Good job, Kitsunaymon, now le-" D was cut off by Wendigomon, "Howling Destroyer!!!" a bunch of cannons appeared from Wedigomon's fur, "Uhh....Get ready Kitsunaymon." said D, bracing himself. "Gotcha'" replied Kitsunaymon, doing the same. The cannons fired an onslaughter of bullets, it took alot of energy for the two to dodge most of them. D collapsed to his knees, ".....L-Lo-Locomon, are we almost, t-there?" he asked his traveling companion, "I reckon we're just about there, yes! *Whistle*" D looked over, and saw the digiport ahead of them. Locomon was going to go through it! "Ok, good. Now, let's finish this! Kitsunaymon, use your Elemental Claw." he said glancing over to the kitsune digimon. "No, problem!" Kitsunaymon began to run towards Wendigomon, and it's claw began glowing white, "Elemental Claw! Wind!" and slashed the large digimon, creating a small cyclone. Wendigomon dispated into data, deleted for good, "No.....I failed...forgive me, master..." it said as it dissapeared.

Locomon passed through the portal, and they ended up in a large, labrotory-like room(HYPNOS), and hit a rail bumper. D and Kitsunaymon climbed down from on top of the cart, and went toward Locomon, "Are you ok?" asked D to the machine. "Well I'll be! You guys took care of the bandit!" just as Locomon said that, a bunch of men came our of nowhere, and began unloading the cargo. One man, in particular, was blonde, older looking, and was wearing black sunglasses, walked up to Locomon, D, And Kitsunaymon. "I take it everything went ok, Locomon?" he asked, "Darn tootin' it did!" replied Locomon. "Good.." he noticed D and Kitsunaymon, "Who are you two?" D rumaged in his pocket, and pulled out his letter, "Do you happen to know anything about this?" asked D. The man examined it for a moment, then smiled, "I see you recieved my letter. Let me introduce myself, my name is Mitsuo Yamaki. The building you are in is the HYPNOS headquarters. You may not realize it, but your in Shinjuku, Tokyo." D looked around, it does explain his surroundings. "Alright, but what is it Locomon was shipping here?" asked Kitsunaymon. Mitsuo realized for the first time Kitsunaymon was there, "I see you already have a digimon. A Kitsunaymon, I believe? Ok, Follow me, we have other guests like you that should be arriving soon."

The three walked into what seemed to be the lobby, and took a seat, waiting.....for the others........
Old 10-07-2007, 05:26 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

OOC: Sorry for making you guys/gals wait, there were a few things distracting me (such as Thanksgiving). I'll try to make up for my absence with a decent first post.

~ ~ ~

IC: Quietly I lay on the soft earth within a makeshift tent. From the ground I watched as the shadows slowly moved along the thin fabric’s side. For days I had been stationed here with Gabumon to await further orders. Tomorrow would mark our first entire week of wasting time. The scenery around these parts of the Digital World was beautiful, unfortunately I was required to stay at the tent in case anything urgent was required of me. Nothing had been needed however, the Woodmon and Weedmon seemed perfectly content lazing about in camp. Slackers, I thought, dissatisfied with the troop I had been assigned.

Though the general surroundings were relatively peaceful in my enclosure, it was clear that there was a lot of commotion outside the tiny tent. Angry voices bellowed at one another, each trying to be louder than the last in order to be heard. Even with the interfering noise it was able to hear several light footsteps approaching towards my tent. Even before he pulled away the flap to enter I knew who was coming. We always seemed to know when the other grew near. Like Gabumon had always told me, we shared a special bond.

“What, has he finally given us an assignment?” I asked Gabumon temerariously. Sitting and waiting about had begun to get on my nerves a few days ago, and speaking angrily about my master was no longer above me. Had he been within a few kilometers of me I wouldn’t have dreamt of speaking ill towards him.

Gabumon snorted dryly, “Nah, but there’s a argument that the digimon need resolved.”

“Can’t you just do it?” I complained. “I can’t see myself being any more intimidating than you.”

“You know they don’t have to listen to me, the commander told them to obey your orders.” When I showed no intention of moving, he grabbed a nearby stick and started to poke me in the side, just above my waist. He grinned in amusement, “Get up lazy bones.”

I lifted myself off the soil and dusted of my clothes. “Fine, I’ll break them up,” I agreed bitterly, “but you have to scare them into behaving for a while. I don’t want the weed battling the woods again half an hour from now.” His eyes showed cheerfulness, even though Gabumon maintained a straight face. I held the tent flap open for my partner and then followed through the opening myself. “What exactly is this fight about anyway?”
Old 10-07-2007, 04:35 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Its like all the Digimon are hiding from us. I mean, who doesn't want to go to the Real World, and blow up a few buildings..." Noah was walking along a small village filled with small toy houses. Dorimon followed Noah at a quick pace, trying to not stay behind. Noah, had already been in the digital world with Dorimon for about a year because of a failed 'expirement'. Ever since then, Noah has devoted himself to getting payback because everyone in the Real World has forgetten about him. Now, both Noah and Dorimon have been following the orderes of their new master, and started sending digimon to the human world to destroy everything.

"I'm pretty sure that theres digimon here... I can practically sense it. They're probably just hiding inside their houses, I'll go check." Dorimon quickly bounced his way throughout the back of the houses and once he looked behind a small toy house, Dorimon came rushing back towads Noah and jumped on top of him. "There's a Monzeamon right there, I think he spotted me..." Dorimon looked up and waited for his reaction as a giant footstep could be heard.

Monzeamon slowly got up from the small toyhouse and looked down upon Noah and Dorimon. Get out of this village at once! We will never help you, Now Leave!" Laughing, Noah took out his digivice, which was black and gold and pointed it towards Dorimon. "Not a chance! Digi-Modify, Digivolution!" Noah swiped a card on his digivice and Dorimon smirked as his body began to grow. He had begun to grow larger arms and legs as he shouted out a few words. "Dorimon digivolve to! Dorumon!"
Old 10-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Ryan woke up and saw that the kid in the aisle across from him had become dazed. He looked halfdrunk and Ryan remembered all of the educational videos in school about what to do if you meet a drunk or high person. Kill them. "What was that?" Ryan said to himself, inspiring the stares of the flight attendants.

The lady pushing the food cart asked if he wanted anything. Ryan responded by grabbing a good old American muffin and a can of Mountain Dew. She looked at him with a suprise on her face, and then continued to push the cart. Ryan opened the can of soda and took a small sip.

"Were you chosen to be part of the Hypnos project?" Ryan asked the dazed boy. "Given your taste in Digimon, I'm not sure that it's possible."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 10-07-2007 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:21 PM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

I was shaken out of my daze as a stewardess pushed her trolley by. I watched without realising it as the boy beside me grabbed a muffin and a drink. It was his cold stare that snapped me back into reality and my previous thoughts of the possibility that this boy was also hired for the Hypnos project came whirling back.

Then he abolished all doubt in one single question. "Were you chosen to be part of the Hypnos project?" he asked me. "Given your taste in Digimon, I'm not sure that it's possible."
A spark of defensiveness shot up within me as I registered the moderate insult to Guilmon. "I'm not sure if you ever heard about the disturbances in our destination 50 years ago, and judging by your... supplies," I said this with a note of disdain as I raised an eyebrow towards his video games and cards, "it strikes me as equally doubtful... But yes, I recieved this package from Hypnos a couple days ago." I gestured to the package. "I was chosen for my knowledge of the real cases of digimon." I emphasized the word 'real' with another direct look at the boy's video games.

I quickly realised that my defensiveness was extremely rude and that this boy was more than undoubtably another chosen child. But it was too late to retract my statements.
Before he had a chance to retaliate, I quickly tried to redeem myself. "But I forget myself," I said quickly. "I'm Ian. I suppose you're another one of the kids that Hypnos has sent for?"
I forced out a little smile, despite the boy's previous looks and waited for a response.

OOC: This just struck me afterwards as a good way to create rivalry between main characters, such as that between Matt and Tai in the first season. :P Just a thought.

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker

Last edited by DreamWalker; 10-08-2007 at 05:25 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

OOC: I'm thinking more of an Izzy/Tai relationship here.
BTW, I've decided to go 1st person view now

IC: "I'm not sure if you ever heard about the disturbances in our destination 50 years ago, and judging by your... supplies," he said with a look of disdain towards my video games and cards, "it strikes me as equally doubtful... But yes, I recieved this package from Hypnos a couple days ago." he gestured to the package. "I was chosen for my knowledge of the real cases of digimon." he emphasized the word 'real' with another look at the my supplies.

He then tried to redeem himself, amusingly enough. "But I forget myself," he said quickly. "I'm Ian. I suppose you're another one of the kids that Hypnos has sent for?"

I laughed. I then quickly regained my composure, but with the faintest hint of a smile. I'd need to work on that. "I'm Ryan Vimouk Tagouchi. Digimon Card Battle Champion of the World. And the champion of the video game too, for that matter." I inhaled deeply, "You must live in a pretty secluded place if you don't know who I am. But, as to answear your question, I have heard of the Bio-Emergences in the last few years and I am indeed a member of the kids chosen by HYPNOS." I paused to let it all sink in.

Old 10-08-2007, 05:44 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC: What kind of relationship did Tai and Izzy have? Wasn't Izzy just frustrated with Tai because he was too reckless and not systematic enough?

IC: "Tagouchi?" I said for a moment, rolling the syllables over my tongue for a moment. It certainly didn't sound like an American name, but then again there were many people who were long American, and the only giveaway that they weren't American was their last name. I moved on though, for that obviously wasn't the important part at the moment.

"Secluded?" I asked, remembering his previous comment. "You might say that... I come from Canada... and we don't have video games in my house. My parents are crazy," I said, pulling a moderately disgusted face for a moment. "So I guess you're chosen for your Digimon skills... World Champion is quite a title. But I suppose you didn't use Guilmon for any of those battles."

The guy seemed a bit high on himself, as if defending his video games and cards, trying to put them higher than what in any other situation would've been more important. However, given the circumstances, I realised that a new form of competition may have just entered the battle. While I knew almost everything there was to know about Digimon, I have never been put into a real life situation like he may have. I had never battled with them, although in theory it shouldn't have been that hard, seeing as how I had documented and memorised most of the live Digimon battle sightings. This kid must've had quick thinking, though, especially to have won first place. I, however, had no experiences with battling and was likely to take a while, assuming that that opportunity arose. After all, there were some pretty graphic things that were described in the booklets that Hypnos had sent...

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-08-2007, 03:44 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: When can we start sending digimon to the Real World?

"Metal Cannon!!!" Dorumon growled in anger and shot out metallic orbs at an immense speed towards Monzeamon, with no time to react, Monzeamon took the metallic projectiles head on and he slowly began to lose his balance. Monzeamon chuckled a bit as he hugged himself and then opened his arms wide open

"That is all? Heart Attack!!!" Out of his stomach, a numerous quantity of blue hearts flew towards Dorumon, and one of them sucked him in and popped with Dorumon inside it. The heart bubbles just kept on sucking Dorumon inside of them and popping with him inside of it. "Dorumon! Digi-Modify! Death-X Evolution!!!"

Noah's digivice began to let out a black light once Noah swiped a dark card. The dark light began to engulf Dorumon, as he began to grow larger and his tail changed into a type of cable. He grew out wings and began to growl at Monzeamon. "DorumonDeath-X-Digivolve/Dark Digivolve to!!!DexDorugamon" Noah quickly jumped on to DexDorugamon and whispered into his ears quietly "Finish this, Now!" DexDorugamon growled in excitement as it flew towards Monzeamon at an intense speed, ready to finish the job.

"Digi-Core! Give me your digi-core! Metal Cast!" DexDorugamon quickly latched on to Monzaemons body and ripped out his insides, taking out the digi-core from inside Monzaemons patch and he quickly ate it, turning Monzeamon to scrap-data. DexDorugamon quickly turned towards Noah, with an evil grin as he slowly walked closer and closer towards Noah, opening his mouth. ""Don't even think about it!" Noah pointed his digivice towards DexDorugamon once more and he quickly de-digivolved back to Dorumon. "Sorry 'bout that Noah. I guess we should keep looking?" Noah nodded as he began to walk out of the village.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:39 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

D, Kitsunaymon, and Mitsuo sat on a round, black comforted bench. The Lobby was in black in gray, and the windows were tinted black aswell, as if they were trying to keep something a secret. "You wouldn't happen to have anything to drink here, would you?" asked D. Kitsunaymon realized that he was parched too, "Yes, I am quite thirsty...." he said, panting from manipulation. Mitsuo reached into his pocket and pulled out a dollar, "Here, use this. The machines are down that hallway." he said pointing northward, and then he looked at Kitsunaymon, "You, on the other hand, follow me. We have food and water designed especially for Digimon." D walked towards the hall, while Kitsunaymon and Mitsuo went the other way.

Looking left and right, passing doorways and other corridors, D continued to move forward. He looked over in one hallway, and saw the drink machines, "There they are.." he said. He approached a machine that said, "Cola" on it. It took him a minute to remember how to use them, but he eventually got it. Being in the digital world where there aren’t many cities with such machines for a long time, sure does throw a person off when he comes home to the real world. D took a sip of Ramune soda (A Japanese soda brand, look it up!), “Not bad.” He thought to himself. He walked back down the hall and saw Kitsunaymon drinking the digi-drink.
“I take it your drink is enjoyable?” asked D to his friend, “Yes, it is very good.” Kitsunaymon replied. Mitsuo approached them from behind D, “The other children should be arriving here soon. Let’s drive to Shinjuku International and meet with them.” He said, pulling out the keys to the car. D and Kitsunaymon agreed, so they walked outside, hopped into the latest model of Jetta Volkswagens that was waiting for them outside, and drove off. Traffic was heavy during the ride, D and Kitsunaymon enjoyed looking at the large skyscrapers and advertisements.

Though it seemed to be hours, they eventually maneuvered though bunches of cars, and made it to Shinjuku International. They stepped out, and the driver with the Jetta left and a stretch limo came behind it. “This is the limo that will pick up the children. We will also be riding in it.” Said Mitsuo, “Now let’s go inside, they’re plane should be arriving any minute now.” And they walked in. Everything inside the airport was so high-tech and colorful, it was bright. They had video game samples in Electronics stores and the smell of curry at restaurants. “This is…..wow. Great.” said D amazed at the sight. They went up and elevator, and went to a television posting the landing and departing times. “Alright, they should be here in about ten minutes.” Kitsunaymon said as he looked towards the landing entrance. They walked toward it, and took a seat near it as they waited for the plane to land.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alone- View Post
OOC: When can we start sending digimon to the Real World?
OOC: When we all meet up at HYPNOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker View Post
OOC: What kind of relationship did Tai and Izzy have? Wasn't Izzy just frustrated with Tai because he was too reckless and not systematic enough?
OOC: Izzy was kind of sick of Tai, but then they became better freinds, watch the golden Digi-Mentals

IC: "Tagouchi?" he repeated, rolling the syllables over his tongue for a moment. He was probabaly thinking that it didn't sound like an American name. "Secluded?" he asked, changing the subject. "You might say that... I come from Canada... and we don't have video games in my house. My parents are crazy," pulling a moderately disgusted face for a moment. "so I guess you're chosen for your Digimon skills... World Champion is quite a title. But I suppose you didn't use Guilmon for any of those battles."

"Nope, I like Dragon Digimon," smiling inside my rough exterior, "like Machinedramon and SkullGreymon. But not Guilmon, there is just something about him." I then changed the subject, as to avoid further discomfort. "You may be wondering about my name," I said, referring to his awkward repetetion of my name "I'm actually from Japan. I moved here when I was about seven." Just then, the plane hit the runway and slowed to a stop. They had arrived in Japan.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:15 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: Do the Evil Digi-Destined know about the kids, or do we find out when you guys make it to HYPNOS?
IC:

It hadn't been long since they were gone from the village, but Dorumon began to get a little nervous around Noah. "N-Noah. Your not going to do anything to me because I went berserk right?" Noah shook his head as he petted him softly. He knew Dorumon didn't mean to attack Noah, it was just when Dorumon used the Death-X Evolution, he went wild. As Dorumon walked, his body slowly startd getting smaller and he de-digivolved to Dorimon from the extreme amount of exhaustion he had. "I hope you don't mind if I..."

Dorimon fell asleep on the ground and Noah picked him up, and put him inside of his hoodie so he wouldn't have to carry him. ""I better start being more careful when Dorumon Death-X-Digivolves, Who knows what he'll do, hes worse than me..." Noah took out his digivice and looked at it closely. He wondered why everytime he went to go make Dorumon digivolve, Dorumon always Death-X-Digivolved/Dark-Digivolved. Was it because of the anger and hatred that filled Noah's heart because everyone had abandoned him? Noah shook his head, he doubted that was the reason. Noah sighed and grabbed his head because of all the thoughts that were running through his head, and his digivice began to glow and he noticed his digivice had gotten both data and information of Monzaemon. "Well, I better keep walking..."
Old 10-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
OOC: Izzy was kind of sick of Tai, but then they became better freinds, watch the golden Digi-Mentals
OOC: Seems to me you're heading a little farther towards Tai-Matt, a really good friendship masked by a sort of rivalry. Meanwhile, I'm actually the Matt of the group, the quiet guy who likes everybody but sits back and waits until it's time to spring into action. That reason, and the fact that Matt's my favorite of the Adventure season.

IC: Taiki awoke to the buzzing of his alarm clock, and quickly reached over and slapped it. He then got up, grabbed his wallet and backpack (in which was his deck, a game for the bus trip, a card scanner and Digiport, and would also have some food in it, though he was sure that Hypnos would probably have some lunch for him. His parents were still asleep, so Taiki just left a note telling them he'd be back by dinner, grabbed some food from the fridge, and headed outside. As promised, a taxi was waiting, apparently pre-paid according to the driver. So, Taiki just sat back, pulled out his game and a rice ball (yay Japanese food), and prepared for the hour long wait.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:33 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

D looked out the window as plane 67 touched down, "Hey, Mitsuo, they're here." he said not turning his head. The docking bridge pulled out, and Mitsuo came to the window, "Yeah, let's go meet them by the gate." he said and headed off. Kitsunaymon came to the window, "So that's an airplane? Not bad." he said then followed Mitsuo. The gate opened before them, and people started coming though. The three looked for stray children that could possibly be them. Mitsuo found them, "There they are, HEY! OVER HERE!" he yelled, waving his arms to get they're attention.