Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 10-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Sapphire Dragon Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Dragon
Default The Unofficial Bleach: Shattered Blade/Blade of Fate Disscussion Thread

For all you Bleach fans!!! Finally, the games have come! Are you all excited? Can you all wait? I cant. They come out Tuesday, October 9th. Shattered Blade is the one for the Wii, and Blade of Fate is for the DS. Only four days till theyre released, and I'm getting one the first day it comes out, which is actually a first for me XD. I am going STRAIGHT to Wal-Mart after school to go buy one!!! I had to save up all my money from my b-day in order to get enough to buy one since i dont get an allowance..... but its gonna be so worth it!!! I just hope theyre not already sold out at Wal-Mart by the time i get there from school to buy one....o_o Any thoughts/ opinions about it? I personally think that these might be some of the best Bleach games yet, and I've seen screenshots, and they look like they PWN. I think it would be better on the Wii, though, because the graphics seem clearer and it looks like you have a little more room to fight.

Last edited by Sapphire Dragon; 10-04-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Hypocrisy is Fun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hypocrisy is Fun
Default Re: The Unofficial Bleach: Shattered Blade/Blade of Fate Disscussion Thread

I had the DS one like... Years ago.

It's a great game, but the story didn't last too long. Lots of four-player fun with friends.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Sapphire Dragon Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: The Unofficial Bleach: Shattered Blade/Blade of Fate Disscussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLink View Post
I had the DS one like... Years ago.

It's a great game, but the story didn't last too long. Lots of four-player fun with friends.
How did you get it years ago? Isn't it just coming out? Or do you mean Jump Ultimate Stars?
Old 10-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Dragon View Post
How did you get it years ago? Isn't it just coming out? Or do you mean Jump Ultimate Stars?
Blade of Fate was released in Japan quite some time ago, so he could have gotten it as an import, like Jump Ultimate Stars. In fact, Blade of Fate 2 came out about half a year ago in Japan. Either way, this game is great.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Sapphire Dragon Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Blade of Fate was released in Japan quite some time ago, so he could have gotten it as an import, like Jump Ultimate Stars. In fact, Blade of Fate 2 came out about half a year ago in Japan. Either way, this game is great.
They already released Blade of Fate? Cool... How good is it though? I've never played it, but I've seen screenshots, and I'm going to get it the same day they release it in America.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:14 PM
SunshineWingull Offline

Send a message via AIM to SunshineWingull

It seems everywhere I go, I hear "Bleach this, Bleach that... Bleach blah blah... Oh, Bleach!" Yeah...pretty much any site. What is it about? Is it on Cartoon Network? 'Cause I don't have that.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:25 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Dragon View Post
They already released Blade of Fate? Cool... How good is it though? I've never played it, but I've seen screenshots, and I'm going to get it the same day they release it in America.
Yeah, and I recently played the second one as well. Both are great, though I'm pretty bad at it. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineWingull View Post
It seems everywhere I go, I hear "Bleach this, Bleach that... Bleach blah blah... Oh, Bleach!" Yeah...pretty much any site. What is it about? Is it on Cartoon Network? 'Cause I don't have that.
It's better than Naruto, and Naruto's more popular. lol Anyway, yeah I think it's there. YTV has it too.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Sapphire Dragon Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineWingull View Post
Well....... lets see. What's Bleach about?
Ichigo Kurosaki is a 15-year old boy. He and his family have the ability to see ghosts- something that they must live with. This brings him trouble when one day, he meets a Death God named Rukia Kuchiki, one who destroys Hollows, destructive beings that used to be souls of poeple who died who are left on Earth too long without getting a Soul Burial to take them to Soul Society, or Heaven. In an incident with a Hollow that was hunting down Ichigo and his family because of Ichigo's high spirit power, Rukia becomes injured and cannot destroy the Hollow, so she then transfers her energy to Ichigo, to make him a Death God. As mysterious new characters arise, Ichigo must learn that the Hollows aren't his only enemy, and to destroy them, he must learn the way and powers of a Death God.

and trust me, it gets WAY deeper than that. that's why it's so addicting... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Yeah, and I recently played the second one as well. Both are great, though I'm pretty bad at it. lol

Well, i'm getting it today hopefully, if it's not already sold out when i get to Wal-Mart.... I'm going straight after school, and i'm at school right now so..... im really excited now! XD

Last edited by Sapphire Dragon; 10-09-2007 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Vincent_Valentine_4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Vincent_Valentine_4

Bleach is cool and good but Naruto is better! I love them both though don't get me wrong. Is the one for the DS a fighting game as well? I'm totally going to use the little white haired kid who transforms into an Ice dragon he is so cool!
www.myspace.com/thomashoyt I are awesome
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=19347
Brawl FC:1633-3939-2142
"Put this in your sig if religion is just used to manipulate and control people."