Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:19 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: SU - Digimon Severance

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonXYZ View Post
OK, OK. The power levels are just to describe the average energy used up.
All right... that doesn't really cut it.
You're still missing so much on the original layout of the sign up... and the whole thing pretty much lacks depth and serious creativity.
It's not terrible, but we're looking for a bit more than what you've offered. I think we're going to have to decline your sign up for now. If you're willing to offer more for it, we may reconsider, but from the current state, it's kind of a no-go.
Until then, good luck RPing elsewhere :)

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

Just taking the oppourtunity to make sure everyone in the RP knows about our discussion thread...

If you can't guess, it's the Role Play: Discussion section. But for all you lazies out there, I suppose I could just as easily make a link.

Digimon Severance Discussion
Old 10-13-2007, 08:47 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Okay guys, the RP is up and the posts are ready to start rolling in! Start the game of Digimon Severance at http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=67426

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-13-2007, 12:02 PM
GalladeMaster Offline

Edited my profile.

Can I also play Agumon and Minotarumon, not with a tamer, but...just like that? And the evo line from Baby II to Mega for them:
Agumon Black S
Baby Flame: He breathes a small stream of fire.
Smog Pierce: He slashes at his enemy with his burning claws.
Growmon Black
Exhaust Flame: He lets out a wild roar, blasting the enemy with heatwaves.
Dragon Slash: He uppercuts the enemy with his arm blades.
-Alternate evolution: Sa Birdramon
Night Roar: She screams shockwaves at the enemy.
Black Saber: She slashes the enemy with burning claws.
Mephismon
Death Cloud: He flies up and a cloud appears above him, giving him more power.
Black Sabbath: He claps his hands together and chants a spell forcing the enemy to devolve. Can only be resisted by angelic Digimon or partners.
-Alternate evolution: Velgmon
Zone Deletion: He creates a blast which leaves the battlefiend in ruins.
Master of Darkness: He creates a vortex which allows evil spirits to destroy his enemy.
Gulfmon
Deathscreams: He screeches a supersonic shockwave.
Black Requiem: His torso's mouth blasts out dark energy.
--------------------------
Terriermon -> Minotarumon
Minotarumon
Darkside Quake: He stomps on the enemy.
Demon Arm: He blasts the enemy with his cannon, the 'Hell Lazer'.
Alternate digivolution: Ogremon
Feint Punch: He feints and smashes the enemy's head with his club.
Strong Maul: He headbutts his foe with his sharp horns.
Minotarumon + data of Adult Digimon
Darkside Quake II: He uses his Demon Arm technique on the ground, creating an earthquake.
Demon Arm II: While blasting the enemy, he punches his foe with the other arm.
Black Rapidmon
Shadow Triangle: He fires a blast of grey plasma.
Rapid Busting: He lets out homing missiles from his arms.
Gokumon
Skull Senpu: He blasts a whirlwind of fire from his cannon hands, the 'Goku Snatchers'.
Skull Ranbu: With his Goku Snatchers, he rapidly circles the enemy while randomly punching.
Jaengengoku: Also called 'Jigoku Claw'. He blasts the enemy with serpent flames from his skull knee armor.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:12 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Nick Mikamino
Appearance: A young boy, Nick has short black hair that covers a little bit of his forehead that he has no plans on growing. His eyes are a very light green that practically glow in the dark and he has white, fair-skin. He can be seen wearing a black sweater that has a golden cross that reaches the tips of the sweater and dark blue jeans.
Personality: Since he was bon, Nick is a very curious child that has a knack for exploring places like caves and such. Being a kid, Nick is a very kind person, and is the type of kid you want to be around. He tries his best to meet everyones expectations, but he's just an 8-year-old kid. He also has a big heart and has a love for sweets. Whenever he meets somoene older than him, he always tries to be like them, so that he can feel like a grown-up, but he means no harm.
History: It all started when Nick turned 4,on his 4th birthday, Nick's parents had taken him to the zoo to celebrate his birthday. During the time they got there, a bald-eagle had escaped it's 'nest' and took a quick nap on Nicks hand, and before he could touch it, it flew off. Being the curious boy that he was, Nick chased after the bird and was out of sight. His parents went looking for him, but never found him. 3 days later, the eagle that had escaped the Zoo, flew past Nicks house, and there Nick was. Ever since that day, he grew a admiration for flying creatures, and has dreamed of flying his whole life. When he was 6, he was stuck in a Bug House, and he was stuck for about an hour there, and was attacked by countless bugs, which led to his fear of bus and insects. His family beleived Nick to be blessed, but never let him go out of the house, 4 years later, Nick turned 8, and his life began to change into a great adventure.
Digivice Color: Gold+White

Digimon Partner Appearance:
Baby Form: Chibomon
Appearance:
Attack(s): Bubble Blow (Acid Bubbles): Fires bubbles from its mouth.

In-Training Form: DemiVeemon
Appearance:
Hop Attack: A full body tackle.

Rookie Form: Veemon
Appearance:
Attack(s):Vee-Headbutt (V-mon Head): Charges and head-butts the opponent with tremendous force.
Vee-Knockout (ブンブンパンチ Whirr Punch): Veemon swings his arms and hits the opponent.
Hoping kick: Jump-kicks the opponent

Champion Form: Veedramon
Appearance:
Attack(s): V-Nova Blast (V-Breath Arrow): Shoots out a V-shaped heat beam that can burn an enemy to crisp in seconds.
V-Breath Arrow MAX: Concentrates his energy to shoot a big and powerful V-shaped heat beam. Only the ancient ones can use this attack.
Hammer Punch: Powers up his fist and launches a punch at the enemy.
Cutter Shoot: Uses his claws to create multiple flying blades of wind.

Ultimate Form: AeroVeedramon
Appearance:
Attack(s): V-Nova Blast (V-Breath Arrow): Zeromaru shoots out a V-shaped heat beam that can burn an enemy to crisp in seconds.
V-Wing Blade: Zeromaru shoots out a V-shaped blast of heat.
Magnum Clash (Magnum Crusher): Zeromaru punches the foe with a fist of glowing energy.
Twister Saber: Zeromaru charges up the blades on his wrists with energy and slashes at the foe.
Dragon Impulse: An energy dragon is created and released at the enemy.
Wind Guardian: Zeromaru can use his wings to create a gust of air which blows away the enemy.

Mega Form: UlForceVeedramon
Appearance:
Attack(s): Ray of Victory (Shining V Force): Fires a beam from the V-shaped crest on his chest.
Victory Sword (Ulforce Saber): Attacks using the saber that extends from his right V-Bracelet.
Saint Great Shield (Tense Great Shield): Releases holy aura from his left V-Bracelet which becomes a barrier.

Digimon Partner Personality: Veemon is very loyal to Nick and agrees with him 100% He wasn't always a good digimon, but Nick helped him change his ways, and now Veemon feels like he has to protect Nick at all cost. He sees Nick as his little brother and does anything Nick will tell him to do. He feels like both him and Nick were destined to meet. He is a very strong digimon, and barely backs down from a fight.

Digimon Partner Appearance:
Baby Form: Leafmon
Appearance:

In-Training Form: Minomon
Appearance:
Pincone Attack (Pinecone): An attack that involves shooting pine cone projectiles at its enemies.

Rookie Form: Wormmon
Appearance:
Attack(s): Silk Thread: Shoots a thick strand of thread.
Sticky Net (ネバネバネット): Makes a net to immobilize enemies.

Champion Form: Stingmon
Appearance:
Attack(s): Spiking Strike (Spiking Finish): Creates a pink energy spike from his forearm which he uses to impale his enemies.
Evil Antenna (Unbreackable Bond ): Strikes his foes with his Intena which freezes them then realesis a powerful blast.
Moon Shooter: Shoots a white ball of enrgy that resembles the moon
Spinning Spiking Strike: Kicks super fast at the opponent.

Ultimate Form: Dinobeemon
Appearance:
Attack(s): Masquerade (Speed Slashes): Performs a dance where it slashes so fast, only afterimages are seen.
Irritant Buzz: Shoots out an extremly loud and powerful shockwave

Mega Form: GranKuwagomon
Appearance:
Attack(s): X-Scissor Claw (Dimension Scissors): Energy gathers around his pincers before either firing or cutting through the fabric of space.
Grand Darkness (Catastrophe): Creates Darkness that engulfs the opponent and attacks them with great darkness power
Zone Black Hole: Opens up a black hole that suck up the opponent and sends them towards another dimension; Creates a black hole that sucks up the opponent and tears them to bits.

Dark Digimon Partner Personality: Unlike Veemon, Wormmon isn't so sure about agreeing with Nick all the time. He feels as if Nick is too irrational and doesn't always pick the right choices because he's a child. Wormmon also really cares about Nick, but he thinks Nick is a child and Wormmon should do everything himself, without Nicks help. But deep inside, Wormmon cares for Nick and tries to protect him at all cost.
OOC: Hope you don't mind if Wormmon is good, but he just listens to Nick. (Like the Wormmon from 02)

Last edited by -Alone-; 10-13-2007 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Change
Old 10-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

You have two partners? Could I have a second partner?

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I'm sorry for the delay on my reservation. Any chance I can re-nstate it for forty-eight hours (I might not even need that much).
Old 10-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Exophi Offline

-Alone- A.K.A Nick Mikamio

I thought you were gonna use Wormon and Veemon? One for your good part and one for your evil half...

Anyway, I liked your sign-up but it could definately use some expansion in a few areas. Your history only tells us one event from his early life, and though that part is nice, it would be even better if you could provide a few more.

I'm gonna say PENDING for now.

kentucky_fried_torchic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
You have two partners? Could I have a second partner?
Who's you?

I have no problem with the idea of two partners, but DreamWalker thought that having two digimon to a person was overdoing it... unless of course you mean you want to have a different partner for each Ryan (Good + Evil).

I kind of bent (but didn't quite break) the rules by including another digimon who isn't actually partnered with anyone in particular.

Eeveeking929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
I'm sorry for the delay on my reservation. Any chance I can re-nstate it for forty-eight hours (I might not even need that much).
Of course, the time limit is only there so that people don't ask for a reserve and then forget about us.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:01 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Added the Wormmon part. Oh, I only put the most important things in the history which was bassicaly that and I was planning to RP the rest. Also that part is gonna play a huge part with AeroVeedramon lol
Old 10-13-2007, 11:44 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Name: Cole Alek Reiken
Appearance: (I'm feeling lazy right now and I have a lot more SUs that need doing, so I'm just gonna go with a pic for now, and if you want a full description I'll get to that later)

Personality: Cole is light and cheery, always with a smile on his face and the courage to battle. He's always up for a good fight, especially when he can get into the action, and not just ShadowAgumon (The fact that Masaru gets to fight Digimon has made me decide that the pansy sitting back and letting the Digimon do all the work thing is for wimps, so I taught this Cole judo). His happy-go-lucky personality is rarely darkened, and if he just had a pair of goggles, he would really be considered your typical goggle head as far as this series goes. His main desire is to protect people, but if he can have fun doing it, then all the better. Much of his spare time is spent trying to figure out how to get Saira to go out with him.

Dark Cole is somewhat similar, but at the same time somewhat different. He shares in Cole's enjoyment of fighting, especially powerful Digimon, but he only views truly strong enemies as worth his time. Otherwise, he just sends in ShineGabumon in to do his work for him. He lacks any empathy or even an understanding of what emotion is, as he seems to have lost all of it aside from the love of fighting. He treats ShieGabumon more like a slave or a pet then a partner, and thus, he commands him often.

History: Cole's life hasn't really been very eventful. He's moved around a lot, and has lived all over the world, from New York City and Paris to Amsterdam and some wierd Russian city that to this day he still can't pronounce. This is because his parents are world class chefs, and have worked in famous restaurants all around the world. While this has given Cole a rich and broad cultural experience, it's also kept him from keeping any friends. Because of that, he has a hard time connecting with others. Recently, his parents saw this in him, and so they decided to settle down and actually open up their own restaurant's. So, they moved back to Seattle Washington (where he had been born) and opened a small restaurant that''s been working fairly well. Cole's just now beginning to settle in, and he's already met some friends, including one really good looking girl named Saira. Already he has begun formulating a way to ask her out, and it consumes him. So sad.

Digivice Color: Good: Light Grey
Evil: Dark Grey

Good Form

Baby Form: Botamon
Appearance:
Attack(s): Acid Bubbles (Bubble Blow): Shoots bubble-like substances from its mouth.

In-Training Form: Koromon
Appearance:
Attack(s): Acid Bubbles (Bubble Blow): See above

Rookie Form: ShadowAgumon
Appearance: Think Agumon, but wih light grey skin (not black skin, light grey skin, otherwise he'd be BlackAgumon)
Attack(s): Baby Flame (Pepper Breath): The user spits fire out of it's mouth.

Champion Form: ShadowGreymon
Appearance: Think Greymon, but with black skin and dark red stripes. His mask becomes light grey in color, like ash.
Attack(s): Shadow Nova: Similar to Nova Burst, the user shoots a large fireball from his mouth, only the flames are black.

Ultimate Form: ChaosGreymon
Appearance: Now we get into the creative stuff. ChaosGreymon retains it's black skin and grey mask, butaside from those and it's size it's not quite the same. It's still a large T-rex, except it has spikes all along it's tail and down it's back. It's also much more streamlined in it's appearance. If it's appearance were comparable to anything, it would be Godzilla. Heck, this guy could take Godzilla down no problem.
Attack(s): Chaos Inferno: The user builds up a large amount of dark energy in his stomach, the releases it as a spout of black flames. The longer it's charged, the longer it can go, and the more damage it can do.
Chaos Charge: By building up a large amount of dark energy in his body, the user rushes with immense speed, and the body becomes surrounded by black flames, leaving the impression of a really creepy meteor.

Mega Form: PhantomGreymon
Appearance: Similar to BlackWarGreymon in it's basic structure, PhantomGreymon still has it's own structure and appearance. It's body is more draconic then dino, as is evident from the large pair of dragon wings sprouting from it's back. It's face is also lizard-like, having a fairly long and narrow shape to it (more so than it's WarGreymon counterparts), and it's mask is reshaped to fit that. It's body is covered in shining steel armor, with it's black skin evident in certain places. Embedded in it's gauntlets are a pair of red orbs (with fun swirling energy inside), and in it's back is another, this one black. (Note: In order to become PhantomGreymon, ShadowAgumon actually technically dies, meaning PhantomGreymon is a ghost. It's body is broken down into basic binary code and is then stored in it's back orb, while the same is done to the soul and it is placed in the arm-orbs. Hence3, those are the only three places that PhantomGreymon can technically be damaged. He'll feel the pain if he's hit anywhere else, but it can't actually cause any damage that will carry over when he devolves.)
Attack(s): Phantom Barrage: PhantomGreymon rushes forward and executes a series of punches/slashes which pass straight through the opponent's body, leaving no signs of physical damage. This is because the attack strikes the opponent's Digisoul directly.
Blaze of Lost Souls: The user draws energy from the Spirit World, taking in the ghosts of the past and converting them temporarily into energy which then ignites his two Soul Orbs and then his entire arms. PhantomGreymon then rushes forward and kicks the crap out of his enemy with them. When the attack ends, all the energy is converted back into spirits, which then return to their world.
Soul Cannon: PhantomGreymon once again draws upon the energy of the Spirit World, this time into his Black Orb. He then releases the energy in the form of a large black beam. This, like Phantom Barrage, does direct damage to the soul.

Evil Form

Baby Form: Punimon
Appearance:
Attack(s): Acid Bubbles: See Above

In-Training Form: Tsunomon
Appearance:
Attack(s): Acid Bubbles: See Above

Rookie Form: ShineGabumon
Appearance: Think Gabumon, but with pure white fur (excluding the blue stripes) and a pure white body.
Attack(s): Petit Fire (Blue Blaster): Shoots a stream of blue flame.

Champion Form: ShineGarurumon
Appearance: This time, think Garurumon, but with pure white fur, including his stripes.
Attack(s): Shining Blaster: Similar to Howling Blaster, except that the attack is pure white.

Ultimate Form: ShinobiGarurumon
Appearance: ShineGarurumon becomes bipedal, much like WereGarurumon. However, instead of becoming a really cool looking werewolf, he becomes a very cool looking ninja wolf. Yes, a ninja wolf. His white fur and body are covered by a black ninja outfit, complete with net shirt. On his back is a ninja-katana. Only his hands, feet, and head are left exposed. They retain their usual white color, and remain canine, though somehow the hands can grip the sword.
Attack(s): Shining Blade: ShinobiGarurumon rushes forward and strikes with his (now glowing) blade.
Shinobi Blast: ShinobiGarurumon releases a large burst of light energy from his mouth.

Mega Form: PaladinGarurumon
Appearance: The only evidence that he's a wolf is his bottom muzzle and the shape of his mask/helmet. The armor itself is pure white mithril, much like his fur is, making him near impenetrable. The only weak spot he has is just below his neck, on the front and back. Belted to him is a sword that resonates with holy light.
Attack(s): Blade of the Just: Similar to Shining Blade, but more powerful and with a cooler sounding name.
Dual Blades of the Just: Just like Blade of the Just, except while he attacks, another sword made completely out of light appears in his hand. A very draining attack though.
Infinite Light: PaladinGarurumon raises his hand to the enemy, and from it erupts a large beam of pure white light.

Digimon Personalities:

ShadowAgumon: ShadowAgumon is the calm, submissive type, who insists on serving and only that. He sees Cole as nothing more than a master, and calls him that as opposed to his name. He dislikes fighting, but will do so for the greater good. He believes that to serve and defend ins his only purpose, something that Cole is constantly trying to prove him wrong about.

ShineGabumon: ShineGabumon is more of a wildcard, ready and willing to fight but at the same time doing so with energy and free will. He hates being bossed around by Dark Cole, and only listens to him because he has no other choice, it's his destiny to andhe know it. However,he has been known to slip away when Dark Cole wasn't looking to go have some fun.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 10-17-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Art_Critic_Cubone Offline

Alright, sorry for lateness. Would this be a good time to sign up? XD

Name: Zanba Tezuka

Personality: Tezuka? Why are you asking me how Tezuka behaves? Maybe you should just see for yourself... then again, that's what an RP sample is for. Okay, enough drabble, on to filling out the field.

If you can say nothing else for Tezuka, he's helpful, if a bit overprotective. He's a bit archaic in his beliefs, holding to the old ideals that people are called to a certain career by a higher power for some greater good, definitely believes in a superior being, and holds that marriage is a sacred institution and therefore should not be subject to divorce outside of marital unfaithfulness. See? He's a regular nutball. He's a bit of a radical as well, going so far as to say that fighting without a cause is wrong, the mass media shouldn't enshrine certain (ahem) questionable practices as being acceptable, and believing that people are not basically good, even himself. He's a bit over-zealous with his beliefs on occasion, and his temper is fiery enough that he'll more then likely stalk away from somebody who doesn't agree with him rather then talk it out. Of course, like all people, he's human, and as such he has more then a few faults. He tends to give up to easily, then justifies his refusal to fight by saying that since things are pre-ordained, he wasn't meant to win. In addition, he often walks away from conflicts when he should stand up for himself and prove his point. He's a bit lazy as well, preferring to spend time talking or just walking around rather then working or doing anything productive. Though he wants to change the world for the better, he doesn't work towards the change himself, instead waiting on the sidelines for something to happen and spending his time daydreaming about the world as a better place. Still, when a friend is in trouble he tends to help them and if someone close to him is threatened he'll uncharacteristically stand up for them regardless of circumstances. As far as girls are concerned, he believes that they are most definitely not inferior to men, and in fact are deserving of special treatment, so he tends to act much more polite and refined around them. He wouldn't dream of asking a girl out on a date without asking her parents, not only because he's more polite then that but also because he tends to be nervous enough about their thoughts towards him that he'd rather wait until he's sure the attraction is mutual. He's a good enough actor that most girls don't notice that he's shaking in his shoes every time he says good morning, but he is.

Tezuka the darker on the other hand embraces his inner evil. He embodies everything the original Tezuka hates, transforming himself into a darker, more insane version of the original. He chases women (or would if this were a high-rated roleplay), disses true love as a reason for marriage, denies the existence of any life beyond this one, fights and kills for no reason, and does it all actively. He's a perfect example of human depravity. Of course, he has his redeeming side as well: he's much more dynamic and outspoken then the original Tezuka. Now if only he could transfer some of that over...

Appearance: Tezuka is about average height, and his hair is blue. Naturally blue. It's fairly long, and parts to the right. His eyes are blue as well, and are usually hidden by his sunglasses, and his skin tone is fairly tan. He doesn't suffer from acne for no clearly explainable reason, but his face does bear a single, x-shaped scar on his right cheek left by an angry neighborhood cat he rescued when he was six. He's not overly muscular but he isn't wimply looking or out of shape either. His clothing consists of a faux-leather jacket worn over a blue T-Shirt with white trim which bears the words "Dea Ex Machina: It's a plot device" in small print over his right pectoral. A pair of blue jeans rounds out his clothing, and are usually accompanied by a single silver chain dangling from the right pocket of his jacket. His usual shoes are a pair of sneakers, and at the time of his entry to the digital world he was carrying a wooden fencing rapier (see HISTORY).

Tezuka the darker, on the other hand, is dressed in the exact same clothes, but his "Dea Ex Machina" logo appears on the left side of his shirt, his hair parts to the left, his scar is on his left cheek and the single chain, which is now tarnished, dangles from his left pocket. His eyes are a much more menacing green, and his hair is red. In addition, his jacket is black, while the original Tezuka's is brown. Rather then a fencing rapier, he carries a wooden kendo. Both Tezuka are ambidextrous, but they tend to use opposite hands for writing or fencing. In addition, while both Tezuka are physically fit, Tezuka the darker is stronger and has more endurance while Tezuka the first is faster and has better hand-eye coordination.

History: Tezuka was raised by a pair of American parents who had relocated to Japan after the computer business they worked for moved overseas and Tezuka's father was placed in charge of the new branch. As such, Tezuka learned both Japanese and English, as well as a mix of traditional American and Japanese values. He went to a Japanese school, where a friend showed him videos taken of the Digimon crises in America and Japan years ao, and thanks to that Tezuka posesses a very basic knowledge of the existence of a digital world. However, that's not quite the point that needs to be made about Tezuka.

When he was ten, Tezuka was a complete physical wimp, preferring to stay inside and read then go out and play (this is partially the reason for his radical views). His parents attempted to get their young son involved in some sort of sport in order to toughen him up, and signed him up for a kendo class. The minute he arrived however, the young Tezuka was beaten savagely by a group of high school bullies who were monopolizing the gymnasium he had chosen to practice in. He was rescued, however, by a senior student wielding a wooden fencing saber, who effortlessly defeated all three kendo bullies. Tezuka was so impressed by this student that his rescuer became his role model, and Tezuka switched from kendo to fencing in order to further emulate him. In the six years that passed, Tezuka developed a friendship with Kenta, his rescuer, and began to pattern his worldview of that of his friend. When the digital world began to leak into the real world, Tezuka was waiting outside for his friend to show up for a practice session, carrying his fencing saber.

Digivice Color: Gold and Blue for Tezuka, Black and Silver for Bizarro Tezuka.

Digimon Partner:

Fresh: Kekmon
Appearance: At this early stage, Kekmon appears to be a small, teardrop-shaped being covered with golden fur with a pair of blue eyes and a small mouth. Her power is negligible.
Attacks:
Rainbow Spit: Kekmon fires a stream of rainbow-colored bubbles from her mouth and does minimal, if any, damage to the enemy.

In-Training: DemiKekkenmon
Appearance: DemiKekkenmon is about as large as the average stepping-stone, and possesses a body shape reminiscent of puffball with a tail. She now possesses a pair of owl-tuft-like ears and a beaklike mouth as well as its usual blue eyes. It has now gained enough power to attack an enemy digimon and deal damage. Just above the area between her eyes rests a green triangle.
Attacks:
Rainbow Spit x2: DemiKekkenmon fires a stream of rainbow-colored saliva into a digimon's face, blinding them long enough to follow up with an attack or run away in terror.
Charge: DemiKekkenmon charges at an enemy at full speed and bounces off of them, hopefully dealing some damage.

Rookie: Kekkenmon
Appearance: Kekkenmon appears to be some sort of furry dinosaur, since she has a basic body structure reminiscent of Agumon as well as a vaguely dragon-like head. However, her body is still covered by fur and she has retained her triangle marking, which has now been joined by three additional triangles arranged in such a way that all four form an upward-pointing triangle reminiscent of the "Triforce" of Legend of Zelda fame. Her arms are longer then those of Agumon and the claws on both hands, which are protected by a wrapping of leather strips, grip a pair of short rapiers which she utilizes in attacks. It now has small vestigal wings as well, which are red-and-gold in color. Her head, far from being shaped like Agumon's, instead echoes the shape of certain beaked dinosaurs due to her hard, beak-like mouth and the feathery crests protruding from the area around where her ears would be if she had visible ears. She is able to finally deal damage and seriously attack enemies, and has had her power boosted enough that she can hold her own for a few minutes with a champion-level digimon.
Attacks:
Dominating R-O-Y: Using the rapier in her left hand, Kekkenmon fires a barrage of thrusts at an enemy.
Repelling B-I-V: By moving her right-handed rapier in a quick, circling pattern Kekkenmon uses it to dissipate or block enemy attacks. The amount of energy required to perform this technique is directly proportional to the amount of energy in the technique being guarded against, so it is entirely possible for Kekkenmon to wear herself out or miss the guard entirely while using this attack.
G-Flare: Kekkenmon releases a burst of light from the mark on her forehead, blinding the enemy.

Champion: RaptorKekkenmon
Appearance: Kekkenmon's wings have now exploded into their full-scale twelve-foot, red-and gold wingspan glory, and she now stands head and shoulders above Tezuka. Her body structure now echoes that of a bipedal beast-type digimon, and to reflect the change her beak-like mouth has become a lion-like muzzle and her head now resembles that of a lioness. Her pyramid marking has now doubled itself and migrated to her left and right hands, each of which grips a full-size fencing saber, and her ears are now catlike and fully visible atop her head. In addition, RaptorKekkenmon now possesses darker, red-colored fur, and she has a visible lion-like tail. A sword belt hangs from her waist, giving her somewhere to stash her sabers.
Attacks:
H-E-A-V-E-N Shield: By performing a series of six cuts through the air and repeating them, RaptorKekkenmon creates a glowing golden field capable of absorbing most attacks, though once again it shares the weakness of Repelling B-I-V.
H-E-L-L Cutter: RaptorKekkenmon launches herself at the enemy and performs a series of high-speed slashes and barrages, indiscriminately cutting everything in her path to pieces.
R-A-I-N-B-O-W Blast: RaptorKekkenmon gathers massive amounts of energy from the sun and channels them through her wings, before releasing it from her mouth as a beam of multicolored energy. Obviously, the technique's main weaknesses are the time it takes to prepare properly and the requirement of solar energy.

Ultimate: HolyKekkenmon
Appearance: HolyKekkenmon's appearance is much the same as her previous form, but she has now gained a large, bushy main and stands upright much more easily. Her wings are now pink and golden, and each possesses a golden orb in its center. Rather then fencing sabers, she now carries a pair of broadswords, each one trimmed with gold. Her eyes have become violet, and she has gained a silver breastplate and leg armor, complete with new scabbards. Her left ear is now pierced with a set of silver earrings.
Attacks:
Blaze of Glory: HolyKekkenmon's broadswords burst into flames and she launches herself towards an enemy to attack with them.
Rainbow Ultimate: HolyKekkenmon launches a beam of multicolored light from the orbs on her wings, shattering everything within range.

Mega: IrisKekkenmon
Appearance: IrisKekkenmon's appearance is essentially the same as that of HolyKekkenmon, however she has now traded her broadswords for a single blade shimmering with multiple colors, and her wings are now rainbow-plumed. Her armor is now full-body and trimmed with a cape which changes color to match the attack she is using. Her pyramid markings are now absent, as originally they were in place to limit her power and prevent her from digivolving to mega level too early.
Attacks:
Red Pulsing: IrisKekkenmon launches herself at an enemy, thrusting her blade towards him at the rate of nearly five hundred thrusts per second.
Orange Flashing: IrisKekkenmon creates a series of orange flashes that blind the enemy from multiple angles.
Yellow Slashing: IrisKekkenmon fires a yellow scythe of energy from her blade.
Green Healing: IrisKekkenmon thrusts her blade into the earth, using data stored within it to heal herself or others.
Blue Rising: IrisKekkenmon gathers energy into her blade and performs a leaping attack capable of splitting the ground below her.
Indigo Field: IrisKekkenmon creates a field around her body capable of trapping an opposing Digimon who comes into contact with her, effectively immobilizing them.
Violet Finish: IrisKekkenmon gathers the cumulative energy of her body into her sword and channels it into one thrust, effectively destroying anything it hits but leaving her entirely drained afterwards.
Rainbow Fencing: IrisKekkenmon performs all of the above attacks in order, increasing the power of each one in sequence. She is unable, however, to change the order they are used in when using them as a piece of this technique.

Personality: Kekkenmon is a bit of a troublemaker, playing tricks on her partner and constantly joking with him. While Tezuka hasn't noticed yet, she seems to have some sort of strange Digimon-to-human crush on him, which while unrequited by Tezuka also gives him some leverage when he orders her to hold back when she would rather fight.

Dark Partner: (I'm using an existing line for this one just because I'm tired. XD)

In-Training: Tsunomon
Attacks:
Acid Bubbles: Tsunomon fires Acid Bubbles. Big whoop.

Rookie: BladeDracmon
Appearance: Dracmon appears to be a rag-doll like puppet with a black, sack-like head covering. His real face is grey, and characterized by a sadistic grin and his real eyes are concealed by a pair of mismatched red and green eyes that appear to be drawn onto his head covering. His hands are also marked with eye symbols, and his body is humanoid. The Dracmon belonging to Bizarro Tezuka wields a pair of daggers, is dressed in clothing resembling that of a medieval page, and can be considered a unique subspecies, though its digivolution line doesn't differ.
Attacks:
Twin Dagger: BladeDracmon hurls its daggers as an offensive attack. They are able to boomerang back to his hands after being thrown.
Undead Fang: BladeDracmon bites the enemy and siphons energy
Eye of Nightmare: BladeDracmon uses the eyes on his hands to temporarily hypnotize weaker Digimon.

Champion: Sangloupmon
Attacks:
Blade Sticker: Sangloupmon hurls thousands of blades from its mouth and the blades on its legs.
Black Mind: Sangloupmon dissembles its own data and melts into the opponent's shadow.
Dissembling Grey (Bizarro Tezuka's Sangloupmon only): Sangloupmon breathes a grey mist that disorients and confuses anyone who wanders into it, making them easy prey for his fangs.

Matadormon: Matadormon
Attacks:
Butterfly Trumpet Kick: Matadormon kicks out using his unique dance style, burudoggu.
Thousand Arrow: Matadormon launches thousands of blades from its arms.
Matador Finisher Fazing-X: Matadormon launches himself at an opponent and uses his blades to slash away at their data, absorbing it.
Matador Finisher Black (Bizarro Tezuka's Matadormon only): Matadormon creates a realm void of light around himself and the opponent, in which they cannot differentiate between spacial relationships accurately while he can.

Mega: Piedmon
Appearance: Piedmon
Attacks:
Trump Sword: Piedmon hurls the swords on his back, which he can mentally control.
Clown Trick: Allows Piedmon to perform various skills modeled after the abilities of a clown, such as disguising himself or causing objects to appear. It also gives him Telekinetic abilities.
Final Spell: Piedmon fires a sonic blast that is able to mortally injure anyone caught in it.
Blank (Bizarro Tezuka's Piedmon only): Piedmon causes everything within a twelve foot radius of his body to dissolve, including himself. Using this technique forces him to revert to his in-training form.

Personality: BladeDracmon and Bizarro Tezuka were made for each other. They are literally alike in everything they do, posessing almost perfect teamwork and synchronicity in all their actions. BladeDracmon is a sadist, and therefore expresses his love for Kekkenmon by attempting to cause pain to her at every oppurtunity, and in general enjoys hurting people. Due to his unique status among Dracmon, his digivolved forms have each gained a unique technique that serves as a counter to the rainbow-inspired powers of Kekkenmon.

Alright, we're done. And yes, Tsunomon usually digivolves into Gabumon, but in Digimon World DS he has Dracmon as an alternate form so I took a few creative liberties based on that.

Though dormant for years, I have returned... in order to defeat mine enemy, Illiteracy! Have at thee, illiteracy! (Of course, being unable to access Pokecommunity forums may also have something to do with my presence here.... o_o;)

Last edited by Art_Critic_Cubone; 10-15-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:24 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_Critic_Cubone View Post
Alright, sorry for lateness. Would this be a good time to sign up? XD

Name: Zanba Tezuka

Personality: Tezuka? Why are you asking me how Tezuka behaves? Maybe you should just see for yourself... then again, that's what an RP sample is for. Okay, enough drabble, on to filling out the field.

If you can say nothing else for Tezuka, he's helpful, if a bit overprotective. He's a bit archaic in his beliefs, holding to the old ideals that people are called to a certain career by a higher power for some greater good, definitely believes in a superior being, and holds that marriage is a sacred institution and therefore should not be subject to divorce outside of marital unfaithfulness. See? He's a regular nutball. He's a bit of a radical as well, going so far as to say that fighting without a cause is wrong, the mass media shouldn't enshrine certain (ahem) questionable practices as being acceptable, and believing that people are not basically good, even himself. He's a bit over-zealous with his beliefs on occasion, and his temper is fiery enough that he'll more then likely stalk away from somebody who doesn't agree with him rather then talk it out. Of course, like all people, he's human, and as such he has more then a few faults. He tends to give up to easily, then justifies his refusal to fight by saying that since things are pre-ordained, he wasn't meant to win. In addition, he often walks away from conflicts when he should stand up for himself and prove his point. He's a bit lazy as well, preferring to spend time talking or just walking around rather then working or doing anything productive. Though he wants to change the world for the better, he doesn't work towards the change himself, instead waiting on the sidelines for something to happen and spending his time daydreaming about the world as a better place. Still, when a friend is in trouble he tends to help them and if someone close to him is threatened he'll uncharacteristically stand up for them regardless of circumstances. As far as girls are concerned, he believes that they are most definitely not inferior to men, and in fact are deserving of special treatment, so he tends to act much more polite and refined around them. He wouldn't dream of asking a girl out on a date without asking her parents, not only because he's more polite then that but also because he tends to be nervous enough about their thoughts towards him that he'd rather wait until he's sure the attraction is mutual. He's a good enough actor that most girls don't notice that he's shaking in his shoes every time he says good morning, but he is.

Tezuka the darker on the other hand embraces his inner evil. He embodies everything the original Tezuka hates, transforming himself into a darker, more insane version of the original. He chases women (or would if this were a high-rated roleplay), disses true love as a reason for marriage, denies the existence of any life beyond this one, fights and kills for no reason, and does it all actively. He's a perfect example of human depravity. Of course, he has his redeeming side as well: he's much more dynamic and outspoken then the original Tezuka. Now if only he could transfer some of that over...

Appearance: Tezuka is about average height, and his hair is blue. Naturally blue. It's fairly long, and parts to the right. His eyes are blue as well, and are usually hidden by his sunglasses, and his skin tone is fairly tan. He doesn't suffer from acne for no clearly explainable reason, but his face does bear a single, x-shaped scar on his right cheek left by an angry neighborhood cat he rescued when he was six. He's not overly muscular but he isn't wimply looking or out of shape either. His clothing consists of a faux-leather jacket worn over a blue T-Shirt with white trim which bears the words "Dea Ex Machina: It's a plot device" in small print over his right pectoral. A pair of blue jeans rounds out his clothing, and are usually accompanied by a single silver chain dangling from the right pocket of his jacket. His usual shoes are a pair of sneakers, and at the time of his entry to the digital world he was carrying a wooden fencing rapier (see HISTORY).

Tezuka the darker, on the other hand, is dressed in the exact same clothes, but his "Dea Ex Machina" logo appears on the left side of his shirt, his hair parts to the left, his scar is on his left cheek and the single chain, which is now tarnished, dangles from his left pocket. His eyes are a much more menacing green, and his hair is red. In addition, his jacket is black, while the original Tezuka's is brown. Rather then a fencing rapier, he carries a wooden kendo. Both Tezuka are ambidextrous, but they tend to use opposite hands for writing or fencing. In addition, while both Tezuka are physically fit, Tezuka the darker is stronger and has more endurance while Tezuka the first is faster and has better hand-eye coordination.

History: Tezuka was raised by a pair of American parents who had relocated to Japan after the computer business they worked for moved overseas and Tezuka's father was placed in charge of the new branch. As such, Tezuka learned both Japanese and English, as well as a mix of traditional American and Japanese values. He went to a Japanese school, where a friend showed him videos taken of the Digimon crises in America and Japan years ao, and thanks to that Tezuka posesses a very basic knowledge of the existence of a digital world. However, that's not quite the point that needs to be made about Tezuka.

When he was ten, Tezuka was a complete physical wimp, preferring to stay inside and read then go out and play (this is partially the reason for his radical views). His parents attempted to get their young son involved in some sort of sport in order to toughen him up, and signed him up for a kendo class. The minute he arrived however, the young Tezuka was beaten savagely by a group of high school bullies who were monopolizing the gymnasium he had chosen to practice in. He was rescued, however, by a senior student wielding a wooden fencing saber, who effortlessly defeated all three kendo bullies. Tezuka was so impressed by this student that his rescuer became his role model, and Tezuka switched from kendo to fencing in order to further emulate him. In the six years that passed, Tezuka developed a friendship with Hiro, his rescuer, and began to pattern his worldview of that of his friend. When the digital world began to leak into the real world, Tezuka was waiting outside for his friend to show up for a practice session, carrying his fencing saber. Earlier that day, he had been debating with his mother about whether or not humanity was basically evil or good. His determination to prove his secular humanist mother wrong about her views on humankind in part contributed to the split of his evil self from his good self.

Digivice Color: Gold and Blue for Tezuka, Black and Silver for Bizarro Tezuka.

Digimon Partner:

Note that this is a made-up line. I can revise it to a real one if need be, but I'm more comfortable with doing this then I am an existing Digimon line-up.

Fresh: Kekmon
Appearance: At this early stage, Kekmon appears to be a small, teardrop-shaped being covered with golden fur with a pair of blue eyes and a small mouth. Her power is negligible.
Attacks:
Rainbow Spit: Kekmon fires a stream of rainbow-colored bubbles from her mouth and does minimal, if any, damage to the enemy.

In-Training: DemiKekkenmon
Appearance: DemiKekkenmon is about as large as the average stepping-stone, and possesses a body shape reminiscent of puffball with a tail. She now possesses a pair of owl-tuft-like ears and a beaklike mouth as well as its usual blue eyes. It has now gained enough power to attack an enemy digimon and deal damage. Just above the area between her eyes rests a green triangle.
Attacks:
Rainbow Spit x2: DemiKekkenmon fires a stream of rainbow-colored saliva into a digimon's face, blinding them long enough to follow up with an attack or run away in terror.
Charge: DemiKekkenmon charges at an enemy at full speed and bounces off of them, hopefully dealing some damage.

Rookie: Kekkenmon
Appearance: Kekkenmon appears to be some sort of furry dinosaur, since she has a basic body structure reminiscent of Agumon as well as a vaguely dragon-like head. However, her body is still covered by fur and she has retained her triangle marking, which has now been joined by three additional triangles arranged in such a way that all four form an upward-pointing triangle reminiscent of the "Triforce" of Legend of Zelda fame. Her arms are longer then those of Agumon and the claws on both hands, which are protected by a wrapping of leather strips, grip a pair of short rapiers which she utilizes in attacks. It now has small vestigal wings as well, which are red-and-gold in color. Her head, far from being shaped like Agumon's, instead echoes the shape of certain beaked dinosaurs due to her hard, beak-like mouth and the feathery crests protruding from the area around where her ears would be if she had visible ears. She is able to finally deal damage and seriously attack enemies, and has had her power boosted enough that she can hold her own for a few minutes with a champion-level digimon.
Attacks:
Dominating R-O-Y: Using the rapier in her left hand, Kekkenmon fires a barrage of thrusts at an enemy.
Repelling B-I-V: By moving her right-handed rapier in a quick, circling pattern Kekkenmon uses it to dissipate or block enemy attacks. The amount of energy required to perform this technique is directly proportional to the amount of energy in the technique being guarded against, so it is entirely possible for Kekkenmon to wear herself out or miss the guard entirely while using this attack.
G-Flare: Kekkenmon releases a burst of light from the mark on her forehead, blinding the enemy.

Champion: RaptorKekkenmon
Appearance: Kekkenmon's wings have now exploded into their full-scale twelve-foot, red-and gold wingspan glory, and she now stands head and shoulders above Tezuka. Her body structure now echoes that of a bipedal beast-type digimon, and to reflect the change her beak-like mouth has become a lion-like muzzle and her head now resembles that of a lioness. Her pyramid marking has now doubled itself and migrated to her left and right hands, each of which grips a full-size fencing saber, and her ears are now catlike and fully visible atop her head. In addition, RaptorKekkenmon now possesses darker, red-colored fur, and she has a visible lion-like tail. A sword belt hangs from her waist, giving her somewhere to stash her sabers.
Attacks:
H-E-A-V-E-N Shield: By performing a series of six cuts through the air and repeating them, RaptorKekkenmon creates a glowing golden field capable of absorbing most attacks, though once again it shares the weakness of Repelling B-I-V.
H-E-L-L Cutter: RaptorKekkenmon launches herself at the enemy and performs a series of high-speed slashes and barrages, indiscriminately cutting everything in her path to pieces.
R-A-I-N-B-O-W Blast: RaptorKekkenmon gathers massive amounts of energy from the sun and channels them through her wings, before releasing it from her mouth as a beam of multicolored energy. Obviously, the technique's main weaknesses are the time it takes to prepare properly and the requirement of solar energy.

Ultimate: HolyKekkenmon
Appearance: HolyKekkenmon's appearance is much the same as her previous form, but she has now gained a large, bushy main and stands upright much more easily. Her wings are now pink and golden, and each possesses a golden orb in its center. Rather then fencing sabers, she now carries a pair of broadswords, each one trimmed with gold. Her eyes have become violet, and she has gained a silver breastplate and leg armor, complete with new scabbards. Her left ear is now pierced with a set of silver earrings.
Attacks:
Blaze of Glory: HolyKekkenmon's broadswords burst into flames and she launches herself towards an enemy to attack with them.
Rainbow Ultimate: HolyKekkenmon launches a beam of multicolored light from the orbs on her wings, shattering everything within range.

Mega: IrisKekkenmon
Appearance: IrisKekkenmon's appearance is essentially the same as that of HolyKekkenmon, however she has now traded her broadswords for a single blade shimmering with multiple colors, and her wings are now rainbow-plumed. Her armor is now full-body and trimmed with a cape which changes color to match the attack she is using. Her pyramid markings are now absent, as originally they were in place to limit her power and prevent her from digivolving to mega level too early.
Attacks:
Red Pulsing: IrisKekkenmon launches herself at an enemy, thrusting her blade towards him at the rate of nearly five hundred thrusts per second.
Orange Flashing: IrisKekkenmon creates a series of orange flashes that blind the enemy from multiple angles.
Yellow Slashing: IrisKekkenmon fires a yellow scythe of energy from her blade.
Green Healing: IrisKekkenmon thrusts her blade into the earth, using data stored within it to heal herself or others.
Blue Rising: IrisKekkenmon gathers energy into her blade and performs a leaping attack capable of splitting the ground below her.
Indigo Field: IrisKekkenmon creates a field around her body capable of trapping an opposing Digimon who comes into contact with her, effectively immobilizing them.
Violet Finish: IrisKekkenmon gathers the cumulative energy of her body into her sword and channels it into one thrust, effectively destroying anything it hits but leaving her entirely drained afterwards.
Rainbow Fencing: IrisKekkenmon performs all of the above attacks in order, increasing the power of each one in sequence. She is unable, however, to change the order they are used in when using them as a piece of this technique.

Personality: Kekkenmon is a bit of a troublemaker, playing tricks on her partner and constantly joking with him. While Tezuka hasn't noticed yet, she seems to have some sort of strange Digimon-to-human crush on him, which while unrequited by Tezuka also gives him some leverage when he orders her to hold back when she would rather fight.

I'll add Bizarro Tezuka's digi-partner when I get the chance. X3
BRILLIANT!!

I haven't even talked this one over with Exophi yet, nor am I sure if he's even seen your sign up yet, but you're definitely RESERVED at the very least. (I'll be fighting for your acceptance :P) The only thing that I might want to change would be your character's age... I believe that the age limit was fifteen, but regardless, your writing is great! :D
*Wanders off in search of Exophi...*

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-14-2007, 05:57 AM
GalladeMaster Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker View Post
BRILLIANT!!

I haven't even talked this one over with Exophi yet, nor am I sure if he's even seen your sign up yet, but you're definitely RESERVED at the very least. (I'll be fighting for your acceptance :P) The only thing that I might want to change would be your character's age... I believe that the age limit was fifteen, but regardless, your writing is great! :D
*Wanders off in search of Exophi...*
DW, I posted.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:15 AM
Exophi Offline

Art_Critic_Cubone as Zanba Tezuka

How could I not accept you? I totally agree with DreamWalker's call here. There is almost nothing you could do while working on Bizarro Tezuka's digimon that would change my mind. I loved your history as well as your personality description. At this moment in time I believe that you've outwritten everyone else in the role-play. One word to sum up your sign-up, "Wow."

There's no problem with including made up digimon in here. If you want to check, the bottom of my sign-up on page one has ArchAnkylomon (as an Ultimate form for the Armadillomon line).

Even now I can't get over how well done you did that sign up...
Totally ACCEPTED.

Eeveeking929 as Cole Alek Reiken

We'll await the completion of your sign-up!

(Don't forget the time limit! )

Still RESERVED.

-Alone- as Nick Mikamino

We don't have any problem with the digimon being good if they're paired with an evil human. See you in the RP, you're ACCEPTED. By the way, good job in Bio-Emergence, I try to do a little background RP check on people to determine how they'll end up posting...

UmbreonXYZ as Ken'ichi 'Kai' Ryuten (Jr.)

Your personality, appearance, and history are still very basic. You have nothing really relevant on how Kai's life has been other than digimon related incidents. Sorry that I neglected to respond to your adjustments in the sign up for so long, it seemed hidden amongst all the other posts people have made. You're still reserved; try and include some things that will give other RPers an idea of how your character will behave. Sorry if this sounds too harsh, it just seems like your post lacks something.

I'm keeping you as PENDING, try to change it again though, I'm sure you can get the hang of things!
Old 10-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Much as I love the Ryuudamon line, and much as I would enjoy wipping out a Dark Master on y'all, I was unaware that we could use made up 'mons, so I'm switching to a custom made pair. Enjoy.