Ok First things first I will be selecting a pokemon(random of corse) every day to review. I will be listing Its weaknesses, it stats(max and base), area, TM and HMs, and Move sets(just one that I personaly think would work not out of the standard thread). I will then Reveiw it and tell you what each and every move is used for and why. Please dont post any movesets here or POTD I will do the reveiw you can post what you think about it but no bashing if you dont like cause these are not here to please you just to inform you. If you would like to suggest a pokemon then please do so by IMing me. For the mods I may do some DPing but thats only if people dont post between the POTD. Also note the PE2K said that I could do this.
Ok for my first POTD I will do one of my personal favs.
Ok everyone the reason I like Medicham so much is because of his VERY wierd type combo
. Another reason is he is the perfect attacker, one because of its characteristic, and two the abbility to learn Bulk Up. Think about it, his max stat attack is 219 at Level 100 ok, now double that to a Whoping 438 becuase of his characteristic, then you use bulk up to raise it even more(plus you get the bonus defense too)! Dont let his mediocer stats fool you, this poke can kick some but!
TYPE: Meditate (Fighting/Psychic)
HEIGHT: 4' 3"
WEIGHT: 69.4 lbs.
Evolution=Evolves from Meditie at level 37
Characteristic=Pure Power- Double His/Her's attack during battle. This returns to normal if skill swap is used.
Location=You can get a meditite at Mt.Pyre and evolve it at level 37 or you get one in Victory RD. the first one is the better chocie thogh.
Bide - Basic
Fire Punch - Basic, evolve
Thunderpunch - Basic, evolve
Ice Punch - Basic, evolve
Meditate - lvl 4
Confusion - lvl 9
Detect - lvl 12
Hidden Power - lvl 18
Mind Reader - lvl 22
Calm Mind - lvl 28
Hi Jump Kick - lvl 32
Psych Up - lvl 40
Reversal - lvl 46
Recover - lvl 54
TM and HMs:
TM01 - Focus Punch
TM04 - Calm Mind
TM06 - Toxic
TM08 - Bulk Up
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM11 - Sunny Day
TM15 - Hyper Beam
TM16 - Light Screen
TM17 - Protect
TM18 - Rain Dance
TM21 - Frustration
TM27 - Return
TM29 - Psychic
TM30 - Shadow Ball
TM31 - Brick Break
TM32 - Double Team
TM33 - Reflect
TM39 - Rock Tomb
TM42 - Facade
TM43 - Secret Power
TM44 - Rest
TM45 - Attract
HM04 - Strength
HM05 - Flash
HM06 - Rock Smash
Baton Pass: Breed a female Spinda with a male Mawile or Girafarig, then breed the resulting male Spinda with Baton Pass to female Meditite/Medicham.
Dynamicpunch: Breed with a male Machop/Machoke/Machamp.
Fake Out: Breed with a male Sableye or Makuhita/Hariyama.
Fire Punch: Breed with a male Medicham.
Foresight: Breed with a male Machop/Machoke/Machamp or Sableye.
Ice Punch: Breed with a male Medicham.
Thunderpunch: Breed with a male Medicham.
Base Stats============================================= =====
Max Stats============================================= =====
Ghost, can't hit
My Moveset=========================================== ======
Item=Lum Berry, Mabey a Scope lens you pick.
Hi Jump Kick/Brick Break
Shadow Ball/HP~Electric~/Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/HP~ice~
This Set is if you want an Attacker not a SP. Attacker I pick this one manly because of his characteristic. Now, you could mix the two stats up(Sp. Attack and Attack) but then your prety much going to have a CM, BU, Psychic, HJK/BBing Medicham with no way to recover
Ok The reason I put bulk up on him/her is because by the time your done setting up then when you attack its going to be like a sword danced Zangoose's Cruch Claw, you will make your foe run and hide! Plus you get the added effect of rasing your defense too.
I like HJK becuase of it power. 90% accuray isint that bad so you really dont have that much of a chance to hurt your self. You could use brick Break but its power isnt as good just for the extra 10% accuracy.
EDIT=Brick Break is acctualy much better here, Im sorry bout the little mistake, but im only human.
I like to put shadow ball because it looks cool and it runs off of his amazing attack! Plus you can hurt anything with it. If they have a Steel or a normal you can use HJK, if they have a ghost you use Shadow Ball. You can also use Thunder Punch or HP~Electric~ here for the flying types if you want, or you could use Ice punch/HP~ice~ for any flying type cause TP wont work well aganst a Flying/Dragon.
If I need to explane this then we need to talk lol. If a pokemon can learn this USE IT! Plus you might need to heal after you set up with the Bulk up. Plus you can drive your foe crazy just when they think you dead you heal and take out more of there pokemon!
I say put Lum berrie because if the try to mess with your status then it give you at least one extra turn to hit them befor they can afflict you again. You could also use Scope lens for more attack power, or you could use the ever popular lefties.
For the serius trainers you should have you EVs in Sp. Attack and Special Defense with this move set you dont need to worry about the phsical things you may aslo want to do some in speed too. As for the nature calm is your best, because you really dont have to worry about the attack lowering because you will be raising it so much.
Well Im done for today Ill have another one tomarrow so besure to come check this out!
P.S. Can a mod please sticky this? And Please Remember To leave the reviewing to me.
EDIT=Hows that Boltage?