Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 06:44 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Pairs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
Pfft, I've been lenient before and let other people start one and I got burned again and again. I've already looked at it from your view, heck I've had your view, but now try to picture mine and how much of a chore it is for me.

Besides, you don't need to be a pair to get to know someone better. Talk to them ... I'm friends with plenty of the opposite sex without feeling the need to pair with them: Doro, Trudy, etc. etc. And I honestly think that not being a pair makes it more real and serious of a friendship, otherwise it just feels goofy.

Charbok, is your avvy Vic Romano? Kinda looks like him, and I'm just not sure XD.
As a matter of fact, I have already thought about your point of view before posting at all in this thread. Geminis rock. XD

I have friends of the opposite sex as well. But curisoity is what compels me. That's the case most of the time. That's what part of being a pair is about. I may have not had a pair, yet I know this much.

I would really appreciate if you could please treat me as an equal (even though I'm not a mod), because you're kind of treating me like a baby. Thus the quote - "Never look down on someone unless you're pulling them up." I mean, I've been here long enough to know what needs to be known. If I am sounding rude, even at the slightest, please forgive me.

Well, I'm leaving this thread for good, because I believe the problem has already been settled.

.::GD::.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Gold Groudon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Groudon Send a message via MSN to Gold Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffreys-Darkness View Post
As a matter of fact, I have already thought about your point of view before posting at all in this thread. Geminis rock. XD

I have friends of the opposite sex as well. But curisoity is what compels me. That's the case most of the time. That's what part of being a pair is about. I may have not had a pair, yet I know this much.

I would really appreciate if you could please treat me as an equal (even though I'm not a mod), because you're kind of treating me like a baby. Thus the quote - "Never look down on someone unless you're pulling them up." I mean, I've been here long enough to know what needs to be known. If I am sounding rude, even at the slightest, please forgive me.

Well, I'm leaving this thread for good, because I believe the problem has already been settled.

.::GD::.
I am with GD here, I am curious as to what it is like to have a pair, I have a few female friends but I can't tell alot of people gender because I don't really ask my friends what gender they are.

So, lets just get this straight:

NO Bachelor thread.

NO Pairing threads.

This thread has had its question answered so now people are just spamming, including me, kinda, with this message. Therefore, I beleive it is time to get a Mod to do a lock. Scott, your the closest.

Keepin it Simple
Pearl: Ben
FC:4983-2039-2445
(If i cant remember it now, i might as well just throw the game away...)
Old 11-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Groudon View Post
I am with GD here, I am curious as to what it is like to have a pair, I have a few female friends but I can't tell alot of people gender because I don't really ask my friends what gender they are.

So, lets just get this straight:

NO Bachelor thread.

NO Pairing threads.

This thread has had its question answered so now people are just spamming, including me, kinda, with this message. Therefore, I beleive it is time to get a Mod to do a lock. Scott, your the closest.
As I said in my last post, curiosity compels me. Actually, I think the Bachelor thread is a good idea, if it's OK with Scott.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Gold Groudon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Groudon Send a message via MSN to Gold Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffreys-Darkness View Post
As I said in my last post, curiosity compels me. Actually, I think the Bachelor thread is a good idea, if it's OK with Scott.
I know, I am exactly the same as you, with both statements, the thing is Scott won't do the Bachelor thread.

Keepin it Simple
Pearl: Ben
FC:4983-2039-2445
(If i cant remember it now, i might as well just throw the game away...)
Closed Thread