Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky
Default Re: Disturbance- A Pokemon RP {SU} 4 SPOTS LEFT

Jackson- Looks good. ;0 ACCEPTED!
Old 11-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Black Dragonite Offline

Send a message via AIM to Black Dragonite Send a message via MSN to Black Dragonite

Name: Forte

Species: Lucario

Description: Forte has the regular black skin and blue-coloured fur as the usual Lucario. The spikes that protrude from his wrists are no larger or smaller than others, although they have been tinted with a faint red having being involved in so many battles. His teeth remain pearly white and are rarely ever used in battle; they are more of a tool used to frighten opponents. There does, of course, remain the small spike in the center of Forte's chest, which, surprisingly, remains unused in spite of 16 years of battle.

It's also not hard to find a physical distinguishing mark on Forte - just to the right of his chest spike, there is a deep cut. This was received from back when Forte was in doing army training. Feeling guilty about doing certain exercises, Forte disobeyed his orders and instead argued with the commander over why he didn't want to do it. The commander didn't listen to Forte, however, and as punishment, hit him with his whip. The cut is a result of too many hits in the same place..

Personality: Forte, despite his rough childhood, remains calm for the majority of the time. He is an excellent leader, because he rarely, if ever, loses his cool. His thought pattern is logical and scientific, rather than erratic and spontaneous.

Having never been owned by a Trainer, Forte knows nothing of being controlled and so he believes that everything has a chance to prove themselves. While he remains silent and deep in thought for most of the time, Forte knows that you have to speak in order to be heard.

Ignorance is intolerable with Forte in control. If you are ignorant or selfish, you don't deserve the help others may offer you.

History:
Forte was born into an environment that demanded that sons be trained to fight form the age of four. So, as he had no say in what was done to him, Forte became a cadet at four. He was whipped into shape by a sharp Rhydon commander and at the age of 10, he was ordered to fight in the Validun War (Forte was born in a ground-type pokemon environment, and the Validun War was between the Ground-types of Grundum and the Flying-types of Skydom).

By the age of ten, however, Forte had learned how to form his own opinions and he believed that the Validun War served no purpose at all. He disputed his orders to fight and was thrown into jail, supposedly to serve as punishment. However, being the quick-thinking Lucario he had become, he quickly broke out of the cell and ran away from Grundum. He now travels the world searching for meaning and truth.

RP Sample: Forte walked silently down the dusty road, his eyes reading the sights around him. In the distance, he could see the lights of Jubilife City. Trees surrounded him on both sides. Pokemon cries emitted from the treetops.

Forte stopped walking. He could hear something. His ears were perked; he was sniffing the air. He didn't know what it was; it was like nothing he'd ever sensed before. A chill ran down his spine as the wind started to pick up, sending dust particles spiraling up into the air.

Suddenly, the sun was gone. It had been light just a second ago, but now everything was cascaded in darkness. Forte lowered himself onto all fours. He could now hear something. He looked back at Jubilife City - the lights were still on. Taking one last glance at his surroundings, he bolted towards the city, not stopping for any other sounds or scents.

Other: Forte has been working on the ability to read minds, but he hasn't been able to accomplish the feat yet.

Scyther
Hatch: 25
Scizor: 130
Level 100: 310

Last edited by Black Dragonite; 11-14-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:53 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Black Dragonite- It looks good, although I'd appreciate it if you could add a little bit onto the Description, and for the RP Sample, just write about how you're character goes for a walk or something. xD PENDING

NOTE- We only need one more person to start, so expect the DS thread up tonight and the RP around Friday night.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Black Dragonite Offline

Send a message via AIM to Black Dragonite Send a message via MSN to Black Dragonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis Lupus View Post
Black Dragonite- It looks good, although I'd appreciate it if you could add a little bit onto the Description, and for the RP Sample, just write about how you're character goes for a walk or something. xD PENDING

NOTE- We only need one more person to start, so expect the DS thread up tonight and the RP around Friday night.
Editted.

Scyther
Hatch: 25
Scizor: 130
Level 100: 310
Old 11-14-2007, 08:31 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Black Dragonite- Great! ACCEPTED
Old 11-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis Lupus View Post
Jackson- Looks good. ;0 ACCEPTED!
;]

Thanks. When's the Discussion thread gonna be up?
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 11-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by djax94 View Post
;]

Thanks. When's the Discussion thread gonna be up?
Right now

Feel free to pop over there and discuss.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:50 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX

Somehow, I have a feeling to come back to Role Playing...this shall be meh first one tehn!

But I can't do an RP example, cause I just came back to Role Playing XP

I'll see what I can do...later

And yes, Stunky is teh pwn (but just like every other Pokemon, it fails once in a while *_*)

LoaferBoyzX

Click the Pokeball......to feed it Neptunium!

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Old 11-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoaferBoyzX View Post
Somehow, I have a feeling to come back to Role Playing...this shall be meh first one tehn!

But I can't do an RP example, cause I just came back to Role Playing XP

I'll see what I can do...later

And yes, Stunky is teh pwn (but just like every other Pokemon, it fails once in a while *_*)
Okay, RESERVED. For the RP Sample, just write me something, like your character talking a walk or whatever.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:31 AM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: Disturbance- A Pokemon RP {SU} 3 SPOTS LEFT

Name: Hiroshi

Species: Dragonite

Description: Hiroshi almost looks like any other Dragonite. Hiroshi's wing color is lime green rather than regular green. His antennae are sky blue rather than yellow. He also wears a red scarf, because he likes how it looks.

Hiroshi also has an alchemy circle scar on his head, which his caring trainer put on him a long time ago, because the trainer knew that the mark would give him alchemic knowledge.

Personality: Hiroshi has constant mood swings. He's also missing some emotions. He doesn't react to negative comments towards him. He can't feel guilty. He also cannot love...which he longs for. Because he's missing these emotions, he's mostly happy. But when he's mad, he takes stuff too seriously. When he feels too many emotions at once, he gets hyper and confused.

History: Hiroshi was born at Eterna Forest.

When Hiroshi was a Dratini, his parents were pretty demanding. They trained him 24/7. He hated this life because his parents made him work too hard as he thought. During this time, he started losing some emotions...one by one.

When he evolved to a Dragonair, his parents became more understanding. The reason why is they saw how much their early training paid off. He went to the Verity Lake one day, finding a man lying there sleeping. When the man woke up, he was frightened, and ran away. He left behind a big red scarf. Hiroshi knew it wasn't best to chase after the man to give back his scarf, so he kept it.

When he evolved to a Dragonite, his parents were very old. Then on one Winter day, it was really cold. Hiroshi's parents died of lack of immunity to the cold crisp air. Ever since, Hiroshi hated Winter. At Spring, he buried his parents right next to Verity Lake. He cried every second he digged.

During Summer, a guy showed up with a Pokeball eagerly looking for his first Pokemon. When Hiroshi saw this, he thought of letting the trainer catch him...he was too lonely. So he approched the trainer without a sign of defense, and then the trainer caught him. The trainer, who also looked like a lonely person let Horishi stay outside of his Pokeball.

When he first saw his trainer's house, he saw a rooms and rooms filled with alchemy books. He he picks one up and stares at the pictures (seeing as he can't read.) All he saw were wired circles and stars...he had no idea what they meant! Days went by, and he got used to his trainer and his books. He later gained the knowledge to read, because he kept on looking book after book, being bored with his life. The trainer noticed this and became impressed, thinking that he caught the perfect Pokemon. Later, Hiroshi started understanding the human language (in this case English.) His trainer was overly excited when he noticed he could understand him. So he told Hiroshi that his name was Mitsuhiko.

One year later, Mitsuhiko felt a great bond with Hiroshi. He engraved a alchemy circle on his head, which granted Hiroshi the alchemic knowledge of his trainer.

Another few years, Mitsuhiko started to act dumber than usual. Hiroshi had no idea what was happening and he was all confused. But he decided to stick with him no matter what. Then...something bad really happened. Mitsuhiko struck a coma. Hiroshi, assuming that he was dead, started crying again. He flew away, never to look back at the trainer he cared for...he was too depressed. At this time, he lost his emotion for love.

RP Sample: Jet and Miki was suprised when they've learned Ash had the ability of thunder. They watched at him train for a few hours. When Ash stopped, his keen ability of hearing caught his best friends looking at him.

"What are you doing?!?" Ash yelled.

Jet and Miki were suprised that Ash caught them so quickly.

"Uhhh...we were so curious of your fast disappearences at school...so we decided to follow you," Jet replied truthfully.

Other: Hiroshi can gain his emotions back, but not till a very long time

And I'm finally done, my first thorough RP sign up ever XP

If you need anything changed, just chime in ;)

LoaferBoyzX

Click the Pokeball......to feed it Neptunium!

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?

Last edited by TeirusuFX; 11-17-2007 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

LoaferBoyzX- Looks good, the history is great, although the description and personality are a bit short. I'm going to say ACCEPTED, but make sure that your posts are longer in the RP.

All- Okay, we now have 9 spots accepted, which means that we can start. I'll start it on Friday, giving reservees time to finish up.

Last edited by Stinky; 11-19-2007 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:04 AM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Meh sign-up is done.

I just finished another sign-up when I did the history, so of course the writer's block struck. Sorry about sucky history.

This signature was made by the magnificent NEO PIKACHU.
Now go praise him, you.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Shuricel- The history is a bit short, but, hey. Writer's block gets me all the time. ACCEPTED
Old 11-21-2007, 12:17 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

By Roleplay sample did you really want me to do one..? Anyway done :]

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:20 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Emp- don't worry, that's fine. ACCEPTED!

CD dropped his spot, so there's another spot open. We start tomorrow!

Also-- At the moment, the teams are uneven. It would be nice if someone else doesn't sign-up, if someone could play two parts. In fact, I'd give you a cookie.

Last edited by Stinky; 11-21-2007 at 12:23 AM.