Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Lion Pride [SU]

Lion Information:

Lions live in a pride of either one dominant male or two dominant brothers. Then there are the lionesses (females) of about 14 and their cubs. Prides (lion groups) don't let outsiders into their pride, but the males fight to become the dominant one of a pride. Males leave the pride for atleast two hours a day to mark territories of up to seven miles. If a cub is a male, at age 3.5 he is exiled from the group. These lone males are the ones to either obtain territory by force (fighting) or create their own (very unlikely). The Dominant male mates with ALL the females though he has a favorite. If you have any questions about lion living please ask before you start to roleplay.

THIS IS A REALISTIC ROLEPLAY! No odd colors, powers, or supernatural abilities. If you have questions about your lion/ lioness, please ask

Plot: A new loner male has moved into the area and is planning his attack ont he pride. His goat is to take out the dominant male(s) of the area and become dominant. But this pride has become stronger over the years, and more deticated to their spot of land. But this new male is experianced and is planning to attack soon. Will he win the terf and all the ladies, kill all the cubs, and leave the dominant male to suffer out in the hot savannah, or will he lose being banished from the land - never to return. (Short plot but these skuttles happen all the time - but this is serious)

Positions:

Dominant Male: 1 or 2 (must be brothers if 2)
Pride Lionesses: Any
Dominant Males Favorite Lioness (mating buddy): 1
Cubs: Preferably none individualy - lionesses are free to roleplay cubs
Lone Male: 1 or 2 (must be brothers if 2) Goal: to dominant the Dominant male to rule the pride
Other: Please no other species, etc. If any questions - ASK

Rules:
No invincibles
No Bunnying
Romance is allowed but no indepth
No Powerplaying
No God-modding
Swearing is allowed but no F's or C's. Just ****'s and damn's =)

Sign-up:

Name: (Lion/ lioness name)
Position: (See above)
Personality: (3+ lines)
History: (5+ lines)
Appearance: (Mane tinge, coat tinge, that kinda stuff. NO PURPLE EYES!)
Other: (Whatever)

I will post my sign up after this. Please be semi-deticated to the roleplay =) Thanks.
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)

Last edited by Scharlet; 11-29-2007 at 05:24 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:06 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Lion Pride [SU]

My Sign-Up

Name: Konigin
Position: Dominants Favorite Lioness (Mating Buddy)
Personality: Konigin is a nice lioness yet she can be tempremental with the other females. She is basically the leader of the fighting group when a loner male comes in and the dominant is away marking the terf. She takes pride in her position yet she doesn't boast about it. But will get her attitude on if she sees other females flirting or trying to do extream with the dominant.
History: Konigin was born into the pride, with a different male as her father. He was overtaken when she was 2, by this new male. Almost all of her mothers generation has died because of humans, but they now lay in a 29 mile reserve with little human contact. She wears a radio collar that has been bolted to her neck when she was 1.8 when she became the dominant female - so to say. Konigin (Kon-ih-gin) has never had an enemy accept for the lone male that now roams around the terf.
Appearance: She has a rather light tan coat with dark spots around her spine, ears and the top of her tail bone. Her teeth are yellowed, but her canines are tinted with red - blood. Her claws are black with cream tips and she has a dark brown, dusty, tail. Her eyes are Hazel and her ears attract.
Other: I don't know XD
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Last edited by Scharlet; 11-29-2007 at 05:24 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:11 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Go ahead and reserve me....i don't know actually..

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Alrighty - reserves last up to 24 hours =)

PichuMaster - Reserve at 8:11p.m.

Old 11-26-2007, 01:19 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

I wanna be Simba :P

Nah J/k
I am Dominant Lion #1

Name: Kyubi
Position: Dominant Male #1
Personality:
History:
Appearance: (Mane tinge, coat tinge, that kinda stuff. NO PURPLE EYES!)
Other: (Whatever)

Reserve me as Pending.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:26 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Alright phank you much!

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Update:

Accepted:
Scharlet

Pending:
sir_Aaron

Reserved:
Pichu_master123 (Expired)

Denied:

Last edited by Scharlet; 11-28-2007 at 11:16 PM.