Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 12-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Leman's Avatar
Leman Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: You have one guess
Posts: 8,639
Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRaygunX3 View Post
Dugtrio@LifeOrb
Jolly~ArenaTrap
252atk/252speed
-EarthQuake
-AerialAce
-SuckerPunch
-StoneEdge

Dugrtio counters lots of stuff :O
Yet, it cant switch into a lot of stuff. :o

Hippowdon@Leftovers
Trait:Sand Stream
EVs:252 HP/ 176 Def/ 80 Atk
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Slack Off
- Yawn
- Earthquaqke
- Stone Edge
__________________
My VPP

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)


Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-02-2007, 01:55 AM
RonRaygunX3's Avatar
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 1,950
Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leman View Post
Yet, it cant switch into a lot of stuff. :o

Hippowdon@Leftovers
Trait:Sand Stream
EVs:252 HP/ 176 Def/ 80 Atk
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Slack Off
- Yawn
- Earthquaqke
- Stone Edge
Bronzong@Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs:252 Hp/ 252 Def./ 6 Sp.Def
Bold Nature (+ Def, -Atk )
-Block/ S;eep Talk
-CalmMind
-GrassKnot
-Physcic
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Leman's Avatar
Leman Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: You have one guess
Posts: 8,639
Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRaygunX3 View Post
Bronzong@Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs:252 Hp/ 252 Def./ 6 Sp.Def
Bold Nature (+ Def, -Atk )
-Block/ S;eep Talk
-CalmMind
-GrassKnot
-Physcic
Moltres@Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk/ 252 Spd/ 4 HP
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Grass]
__________________
My VPP

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)


Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:04 AM
RonRaygunX3's Avatar
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 1,950
Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leman View Post
Moltres@Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk/ 252 Spd/ 4 HP
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Grass]
Blissey@Leftovers
Trait: Serence Grace
EVs: 252 Hp/ 252 Sp.Def/ 6 Def
Calm Nature (+Sp.Def,-Atk)
-CalmMind
-SoftBoiled
-IceBeam
-Charge Beam
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:18 AM
Ace123456789's Avatar
Ace123456789 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Training.
Posts: 2,241
Send a message via AIM to Ace123456789
Default Re: Counter Game!

Electivire w/ Expert Belt
Adamant/Lonely
252 ATK / Enough Speed EVs to reach 270 / Rest in Sp. Atk
Cross Chop
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Thunderbolt

FYI people, a counter HAS to be able to switch in on an opponents move and then be able to take it down/stall it with ease. Hence, Electivire can switch in on Charge Beam and then Cross Chop the 0 Defense EV'd + Neutral Defensive Nature Blissey for a OHKO. Good day sir. Or should I say, "mam."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu25king View Post
Are you allowed to put naked pictures of pokemon as an avatar?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:23 AM
RonRaygunX3's Avatar
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 1,950
Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace123456789 View Post
Electivire w/ Expert Belt
Adamant/Lonely
252 ATK / Enough Speed EVs to reach 270 / Rest in Sp. Atk
Cross Chop
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Thunderbolt

FYI people, a counter HAS to be able to switch in on an opponents move and then be able to take it down/stall it with ease. Hence, Electivire can switch in on Charge Beam and then Cross Chop the 0 Defense EV'd + Neutral Defensive Nature Blissey for a OHKO. Good day sir. Or should I say, "mam."
Swampert@Leftovers
Impish
212 Hp/252 Def/ 40 Atk
Earthquake
StealthRock
Avalanche
Protect

Also thanks for the counter definition, I'm putting that on the first page lol.
__________________

Last edited by RonRaygunX3; 12-02-2007 at 02:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:29 AM
Leman's Avatar
Leman Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: You have one guess
Posts: 8,639
Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace123456789 View Post
Electivire w/ Expert Belt
Adamant/Lonely
252 ATK / Enough Speed EVs to reach 270 / Rest in Sp. Atk
Cross Chop
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Thunderbolt

FYI people, a counter HAS to be able to switch in on an opponents move and then be able to take it down/stall it with ease. Hence, Electivire can switch in on Charge Beam and then Cross Chop the 0 Defense EV'd + Neutral Defensive Nature Blissey for a OHKO. Good day sir. Or should I say, "mam."
Swampert@Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs:252 HP/ 112 SAtk/ 144 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Punch/Avalanche
- Earthquake
- Curse

EDIT: Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRaygunX3 View Post
Swampert@Leftovers
Impish
212 Hp/252 Def/ 40 Atk
Earthquake
StealthRock
Avalanche
Protect
Ludicolo@Leftovers
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP/ 112 SAtk/ 144 Def
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Leech Seed
- Ice Beam
__________________
My VPP

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)



Last edited by Leman; 12-02-2007 at 02:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:30 AM
Fire Away's Avatar
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,768
Default Re: Counter Game!

Ludicolo@Life Orb
Modest
EVs: 152 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, 104 Spd.
Grass Knot
Surf
Ice Beam
HP Electric

Resists ground and water, neutral to Ice, and is packing Grass Knot. Need I say more?

EDIT: Leman took my Swampert counter. Q.Q

Tentacruel@Leftovers
Jolly
252 Atk, 76 HP, 180 Speed
Swords Dance
Poison Jab
Waterfall
Substitute
__________________


Hi





Last edited by Fire Away; 12-02-2007 at 02:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:34 AM
Leman's Avatar
Leman Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: You have one guess
Posts: 8,639
Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
Ludicolo@Life Orb
Modest
EVs: 152 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, 104 Spd.
Grass Knot
Surf
Ice Beam
HP Electric

Resists ground and water, neutral to Ice, and is packing Grass Knot. Need I say more?
I have the right mons, yet I type too slow >_<

Heracross@Choice Scarf
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 SP/ 4 HP
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Pursuit
__________________
My VPP

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)


Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:46 AM
RonRaygunX3's Avatar
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 1,950
Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leman View Post
I have the right mons, yet I type too slow >_<

Heracross@Choice Scarf
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 SP/ 4 HP
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Pursuit
Donphan@Leftovers
252 Hp/ 252 Def./ 6 Atk.
Impish Nature
Sturdy Ability
-Roar
-StealthRock
-IceShard
-EarthQuake
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Leman's Avatar
Leman Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: You have one guess
Posts: 8,639
Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRaygunX3 View Post
Donphan@Leftovers
252 Hp/ 252 Def./ 6 Atk.
Impish Nature
Sturdy Ability
-Roar
-StealthRock
-IceShard
-EarthQuake
Starmie@Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs:252 Satk/ 252 SPd/ 4 HP
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
__________________
My VPP

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)


Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-02-2007, 03:05 AM
Hyper Blaze's Avatar
Hyper Blaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Your moms are great.
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leman View Post
Starmie@Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs:252 Satk/ 252 SPd/ 4 HP
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
CM Bliss FTW!

Blissey@Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold (252 HP/252 Def/6 SAtk)
-Calm Mind
-Softboild/Wish
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam

~HB~
__________________
FC: 0645 2280 9393

Credit to Scyperior for the banner and avvie.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-02-2007, 03:42 AM
PaPeRpLaNe's Avatar
PaPeRpLaNe Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Do you really care?
Posts: 787
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace123456789 View Post
Spiritomb w/ Leftovers
Careful
252 HP/144 Atk/112 SpDef

Sucker Punch / Pursuit
Taunt
Pain Split
Will-o-wisp

Taunt the CM attempts, and if he thinks he can actually stay in and beat you, Sucker Punch it. If it tries to escape, Pursuit it.



EDIT: And a better counter for Weezing would be Heatran. Honestly, it resists two of his moves which would be going after Sceptile and it could easily OHKO with Overheat.

Well, this set's pretty dumb but..

Ursaring@Leftovers
Guts Max HP and Attack
Taunt
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Night Slash

Taunt blocks your Taunt whilst Guts takes Wow. SD while Pursuit/Sucker Punch does little or no damage.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord View Post
Just buy 20 super potions and 99 timer balls and you will catch it
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-02-2007, 03:50 AM
Ace123456789's Avatar
Ace123456789 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Training.
Posts: 2,241
Send a message via AIM to Ace123456789
Default Re: Counter Game!

Try to edit that to counter a CM Bliss, since you are supposed to counter the post directly above you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu25king View Post
Are you allowed to put naked pictures of pokemon as an avatar?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-02-2007, 05:57 AM
NinjaDuelist's Avatar
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the ring with hopes and dreams.
Posts: 4,662
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPeRpLaNe View Post
Well, this set's pretty dumb but..

Ursaring@Leftovers
Guts Max HP and Attack
Taunt
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Night Slash

Taunt blocks your Taunt whilst Guts takes Wow. SD while Pursuit/Sucker Punch does little or no damage.
Rhyperior w/ Leftovers
(Ability that reduces super effective moves)
Adamant - 200 HP/252 ATK/ 56 DEF?
-Substitute
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Megahorn

Seeing as Stone Edge won't do squat at Rhyperior and Rhyperior's impressive defense can stand Ursuaring's Night Slash, he can take care of Ursuaring defensive-wise. As for offense, Brick Break gets STAB advantage.
__________________
* Trophies * I AM TEH EXTREME!! * Meh MySpace *

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com