Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 09-25-2007, 04:37 AM
Hatchetball Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon Black Onyx help please

Pokemon Black Onyx.
Are you a good artist, scripter, or even Pokemon idealist?

A game being created as I type, needs help with completion.
We are urrently looking for:
Spriters
Artists
Story Developement
ACTIVE Members
Idealists
Filling our "fakeDex" (NOT the real Pokemon, your creations and ours, we're trying to do it old school)

Hold on, I may have not mentioned somethings so far...
This will be a playable game, much like DS/GBA Pokemon games. However, this will not feature all the Pokemon your use to.
(For Link to site, its in my signature, goto it, click Pokemon, Items...etc, then Pinned Official Pokedex for this next paragraph to understand more)
This is the PokeDex, so far... if you read through it, you will see WAY more than the ones that are listed, mostly from our great artists. (3 ...for now, we need more.)

Check out the game so far, if you have ideas feel free to join and let us know. Apply if you would like to be apart of this game. Credit for ANY help will be given in the credits of the game.

This IS a real game, if you want to be a part of our team, join today
We need active artists, scripters, designers, mapping, story developement, and even Pokemon ideas! Our Pokedex isn't full, but with your help it can be! Submit your pics, ideas, help, OR even apply for a job!
http://z7.invisionfree.com/PokemonBl...ex.php?act=idx OR [www.black-onyx.2ya.com Spread the word of Black Onyx ;)
Old 09-25-2007, 04:40 AM
Zappy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Black Onyx help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchetball View Post
Pokemon Black Onyx.
Are you a good artist, scripter, or even Pokemon idealist?

A game being created as I type, needs help with completion.
We are urrently looking for:
Spriters
Artists
Story Developement
ACTIVE Members
Idealists
Filling our "fakeDex" (NOT the real Pokemon, your creations and ours, we're trying to do it old school)

Hold on, I may have not mentioned somethings so far...
This will be a playable game, much like DS/GBA Pokemon games. However, this will not feature all the Pokemon your use to.
(For Link to site, its in my signature, goto it, click Pokemon, Items...etc, then Pinned Official Pokedex for this next paragraph to understand more)
This is the PokeDex, so far... if you read through it, you will see WAY more than the ones that are listed, mostly from our great artists. (3 ...for now, we need more.)

Check out the game so far, if you have ideas feel free to join and let us know. Apply if you would like to be apart of this game. Credit for ANY help will be given in the credits of the game.

This IS a real game, if you want to be a part of our team, join today
Story devolpmentalists?
Old 09-25-2007, 04:50 AM
Hatchetball Offline
New Trainer

Default ...um...yeah lol

Yes. Story Developing is needed too, check out the site, sign up if you want.
We need active artists, scripters, designers, mapping, story developement, and even Pokemon ideas! Our Pokedex isn't full, but with your help it can be! Submit your pics, ideas, help, OR even apply for a job!
http://z7.invisionfree.com/PokemonBl...ex.php?act=idx OR [www.black-onyx.2ya.com Spread the word of Black Onyx ;)
Old 09-25-2007, 12:10 PM
da ink Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Here ill help out

Old 09-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Hatchetball Offline
New Trainer

Sounds great, apply on the forums and help-away :D
Old 09-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Lady Of The Lake Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Lady Of The Lake Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Of The Lake Send a message via Skype™ to Lady Of The Lake

i would join but how would we get the game

Made by me
Old 09-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Hatchetball Offline
New Trainer

Once production is finished, the game will be sent to who ever helps or just wants to play the game. From there, who ever wants it, can just sign up and ask on the forums.

If you have anymore questions, ask on forums, I refresh this every 15 minutes... so my responses might not be as fast as you need them.

Anyone else wanting to help, check out the forums and see how things are going ;)

edit: Also it WILL be available for download on our Black Onyx Site (black-onyx.2ya.com)

Last edited by Hatchetball; 09-25-2007 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:59 PM
goldmewtwo Offline
Experienced Trainer

ill join can sprite good and to start off some trainers
Old 10-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Lady Of The Lake Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Lady Of The Lake Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Of The Lake Send a message via Skype™ to Lady Of The Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchetball View Post
Once production is finished, the game will be sent to who ever helps or just wants to play the game. From there, who ever wants it, can just sign up and ask on the forums.

If you have anymore questions, ask on forums, I refresh this every 15 minutes... so my responses might not be as fast as you need them.

Anyone else wanting to help, check out the forums and see how things are going ;)

edit: Also it WILL be available for download on our Black Onyx Site (black-onyx.2ya.com)
will it be for the ds or will it be like for the vba because if i help i want the game i dont have vba

Made by me
Old 11-26-2007, 04:24 AM
Hatchetball Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by watergirl2 View Post
will it be for the ds or will it be like for the vba because if i help i want the game i dont have vba

(When released) The Download will come with everything you will need for the game, everything.

GoldMewtwo: You can sign up at will, we need spriters still O_o
Old 12-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Kickme93 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmewtwo View Post
They Are Just Repaints.. Thats Not Spriting,
Sorry If This Is Spam :(

Aron
Hatch:57
Lairon:138
Aggron:168