Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 05:49 AM
linguowei Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Dash, Pokemon Diamond & Pokemon Pearl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshKyogre
It could be quite awhile till D/P because Emerald doesn't come out till Q1 2005 and sometimes they wait a year from the 3rd game to the next gen. Also, once I read that the creator of Pokemon originally made up over 1,000 Pokemon! That could take awhile. And I hope Pokemon Dash isn't like Pokemon Channel. Also, it will work w/ R/S and Emerald and what happens is that the Pokemon you have on them get turned into racing tracks.

Maybe they created the legendaries out of Pearls/Diamonds, but they were too powerful and they couldn't contain them and they broke free, so now they're back to reclaim the Pokemon since it was soo embarrasing...
hey u know how to go in and play i dono
Old 10-25-2004, 05:55 AM
linguowei Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
Pokemon Dash, Pokemon Diamond & Pokemon Pearl!
-10/07/04-

Here comes the new Pokemon games for Nintendo DS.

Pokemon Dash, along with Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, has been announced at the Nintendo DS Japanese Press Conference today. Pokemon Dash is a racing game, by using the pen, you can guide Pikachu along the map to reach checkpoints. Along the way, you'll use things like rafts and air balloons to reach your destination.

Pokemon Dash is scheduled to be released in Japan on December 2, 2004. There is currently no official US release date available.

Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl
There's no further information or images about Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, except for the fact that we now know it's under development. These two games will be the next Pokemon RPG games on Nintendo DS. Be sure to check back here in the news for any new updates on these games.

It's important to note that years ago, two fake Pokemon games titled Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Jade was sold widely on Ebay. Obviously, those are not a real Pokemon game. However, the new announcement of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl are indeed the real thing. So make sure you don't get them confused.

There is currently no release date for Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.

For more screenshots of Pokemon Dash, go here: Pokemon Dash

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
hey can i go in the game but i cant i wan to play tell me how to go in and play
Old 10-25-2004, 05:56 AM
linguowei Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazikenInferno
That's a good idea and I'm sure it will happen eventually but now what is there to talk about but theories? I'm not sure the game has enough info to open one yet but it's a good idea.
hey how to gi in play the pokemon
Old 10-25-2004, 05:57 AM
linguowei Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
Oh man...

I can't wait to see what these two new Pokemon games are actually going to look like.

As for Dash, it looks pretty cute and could have a lot of appeal.
how do u go in and play
Old 10-25-2004, 06:03 AM
linguowei Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Well, we don't have official confirmation that there will be a new set of Pokemon, but since we have seen Gonbe, it definitely hints towards that.

Nintendo DS is fairly priced. It's going to be $150, but before they set the price tag, most experts thought it would be in the $200 range. So, start saving up, lol. By the way, since Nintendo DS is compatible with GBA games, selling that SP wouldn't be a bad idea if you have to.
can i play the pokemon game
Old 10-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Don't quadruple post, okay?
And, no. You can't play the game. It's not even out yet.
Old 10-25-2004, 09:16 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

That's right, and as stated, the games won't be out for some time, espiecally Diamond and Pearl.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 10-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ash & Kyogre Send a message via Yahoo to Ash & Kyogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu
That's right, and as stated, the games won't be out for some time, espiecally Diamond and Pearl.
Um, what the heck was that guy talking about?
Ya, we'll be extremely lucky if we get it at the end of 2005. At least we'll have Emerald and Dash to help tide us over.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

PE2K, where did you hear about Diamond/Pearl? A thread recently came up in the General Board quoting an official statement confirming that there are no such game "Pokémon Diamond Version" and "Pokémon Pearl Version" in production currently...
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Stasis Gate Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Stasis Gate

Quote:
Pokemon Dash, Pokemon Diamond & Pokemon Pearl!
-10/07/04-

Here comes the new Pokemon games for Nintendo DS.

Pokemon Dash, along with Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, has been announced at the Nintendo DS Japanese Press Conference today. Pokemon Dash is a racing game, by using the pen, you can guide Pikachu along the map to reach checkpoints. Along the way, you'll use things like rafts and air balloons to reach your destination.

Pokemon Dash is scheduled to be released in Japan on December 2, 2004. There is currently no official US release date available.

Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl
There's no further information or images about Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, except for the fact that we now know it's under development. These two games will be the next Pokemon RPG games on Nintendo DS. Be sure to check back here in the news for any new updates on these games.

It's important to note that years ago, two fake Pokemon games titled Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Jade was sold widely on Ebay. Obviously, those are not a real Pokemon game. However, the new announcement of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl are indeed the real thing. So make sure you don't get them confused.

There is currently no release date for Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.

For more screenshots of Pokemon Dash, go here: Pokemon Dash

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com

Hey, you guys should check for any updates on these two new games. I'm dying to find out anything about them. Please try to get new infoo on Diamond and Pearl.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

PE2K has all info on the games so far; we have no control over when GAME FREAK release more info, so don't bother asking for more.

Also please refrain from reviving old threads, especially this one, considering Pokemon Dash is now released and there are a few threads concerning Pokemon D/P already (Mostly concerning a few new Pokemon).

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Closed Thread