Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Interactive Center Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 02:26 PM
pikachu25king Offline
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to pikachu25king
Default clan jumpers

okay, i just am trying to make a sticky, for clan jumpers. Does anyone think this could be a good idea, so you know one picks up clan jumpers?

CLAN JUMPERS

Insane
SuperT

if anyone else knows more clan jumpers, post it, and i will add them, so know one will have them be in your clan. I would like to add DARKNEOS, but he isnt really a clan jumper, is he?

Last edited by pikachu25king; 01-06-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:54 PM
songa Offline

Default Re: clan jumpers

yea, sounds pretty good! Is it going to be a list of names because i heard you say something about insane being a clan jumper.

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

the electric-shock showdown clan is so strong you cant even say the name 5 times FAST
Old 01-06-2008, 03:01 PM
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-

This is a good Idea, then we will know who to give free stuff to when they join clans, and we should keep a record of their FC and In game name just in case they make another account.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Xnaz Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xnaz

No this isn't a good idea. You can just post a try out in the clans thread. Case closed, as this thread probably will be.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:50 PM
pikachu25king Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoo View Post
This is a good Idea, then we will know who to give free stuff to when they join clans, and we should keep a record of their FC and In game name just in case they make another account.
Yeah, i think having a clan jumper sticky would be a good idea, and yes it would be a list, so you wont have to worry about who is going to quit on you.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:57 PM
wildfire1313 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to wildfire1313

This is completely pointless, because you say they will move clan to get free EV trained pokemon from the clans that have to bribe people with free stuff for people to join, mabye if you just stop giving away free stuff, they will stop moving.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:59 PM
pikachu25king Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donal mc intyre View Post
This is completely pointless, because you say they will move clan to get free EV trained pokemon from the clans that have to bribe people with free stuff for people to join, mabye if you just stop giving away free stuff and they will stop moving.
Ill pm NinjaDuelist to see what he thinks, i think it would be a great idea.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu25king View Post
Yeah, i think having a clan jumper sticky would be a good idea, and yes it would be a list, so you wont have to worry about who is going to quit on you.
Everyone on this forum wants to make a sticky thread...

Try it out first. If it works and proves to be essential, then it will be stickied. Remember, we can't have hundreds of sticky threads. The top of the board is only for the ones we really, really need.

Old 01-06-2008, 04:03 PM
pikachu25king Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Everyone on this forum wants to make a sticky thread...

Try it out first. If it works and proves to be essential, then it will be stickied. Remember, we can't have hundreds of sticky threads. The top of the board is only for the ones we really, really need.
Yeah, and i have a clan jumper that i would like to put on, by the way, so when will you make it a sticky?
Old 01-06-2008, 04:05 PM
darkestmaster Offline
Master Trainer

I don't think it's pointless. One major rule of most clans is loyalty. I think everyone can agree that without loyal members, clans will fall apart and become obsolete. Therefore, knowing who will be loyal and who will be unloyal (i.e. the clan jumpers) is very useful. Regardless of the reason they are jumping, (whether it is to get free EV trained pokemon or whether its for some other reason entirely), it is important for clan leaders to know who these people are so that they don't accept them into their clans. So, this thread is a great place to advertise who these people are to help prevent clan leaders from accepting them.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:08 PM
princey07 Offline
Banned

darkmaster can i face you in a battle im a bit bored and would like to crush you :-J
Old 01-06-2008, 04:10 PM
princey07 Offline
Banned

i think that this is a great idea
Old 01-06-2008, 04:19 PM
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT

Pikachu25king, you missed what Neo said. Start the list, like maybe in the first post, and if it starts working very well he may consider giving it a sticky.

Personally, I like the idea, but at the same time I can see some reasons they jump. They do a tryout and make it, they get something free (for those clans doing that). Also, since it isn't right to spy on a clan, they could join and learn that they don't like the other members very much. It's a good idea, none the less.

Old 01-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Shinies Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Shinies

This thread is completely useless because.....

(1)Who cares if they are clan jumpers, they can do whatever they want too.
(2)If you stop offering them eveds to join they won't clan jump.
(3)Stickies should be saved for more important stuff then "clan jumpers", its just a waste of a sticky.

Also the Eveds they offer are usually hacked so its like spreading more hacks around.... kinda fails..
Old 01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Flygon Ruler Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Useless. So what if people jump clans. Its your idiotic fault for giving away free pokemon because your clan is to lame to get members to join any other way. Its there business losing their respects. As far as I know, this forum isn't a military and people are free to do what they want, such as switch clans as they feel.

FC: 4425-2653-4349

~Current VPP~

Done:1144

Closed Thread