Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-15-2008, 07:46 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid
Default The Hoenn Journey [Sign Ups!]

TEH PLOT.

HI I'M BACK..
It is 2008 and its the season to be leaving to get started on your pokemon Journey. This is the beginning of many life of Pokemon Co-Ordinators & Trainers. New hopeful trainers decide to go on a journey of a life time. They battle in Pokemon Leagues and challenging gym leaders. Travelling from region to region starting at Hoenn. The magic of being trainer is the closeness and love between pokemon and trainer and also all the scandalous people you meet and al so not-so scandellous. Begin your quest to become a pokemon Master or Co-ordinator now.

The Rules

No Cussing Please ;;; Because They Don't on Pokemon so it's only Tradition to not do so here.
No Godmodding ;;; We don't like anyone controlling another's character. We believe in Freewill.
Age ;;; between 9 - 20 years old please.
No Bunnying ;;; Just don't do it please. Unless for a good reason or permission.
Be Good ;;; :]

The Form

Code:
Name:
Hometown: Where you come From?
Appearance: What you look like. A Couple of sentences on what your character look likes. Be very Descriptive.
Personality:
History:
Pokemon Chosen:  atleast 1 Hoenn pokemon. Maximum 2 for now.

The List

Old 01-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Lusitania Offline

Default Re: The Hoenn Journey [Sign Ups!]

Really, not such a great plot, or really a plot at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalid View Post
TEH PLOT.

HI I'M BACK..
It is 2008 and its the season to be leaving to get started on your pokemon Journey.
WHat, so there's a season now that kids can go on journeys, never heard that one before.

This is the beginning of many life of Pokemon Co-Ordinators & Trainers. New hopeful trainers decide to go on a journey of a life time. They battle in Pokemon Leagues and challenging gym leaders. Travelling from region to region starting at Hoenn. The magic of being trainer is the closeness and love between pokemon and trainer and also all the scandalous people you meet and al so not-so scandellous. Begin your quest to become a pokemon Master or Co-ordinator now.

Now, really, you call this a plot. I don't mean to be rude, but I think it's kinda needed right now. This isn't a plot here, it's more like an ad. You're just putting out; go on a pokemon journey, this is what it's about, yadda yadda yadda, begin your quest now. It'll be fun.

So there, my opinion is out in the open. I really think you should take my advice if you want this to not be locked.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Its not meant to literal..kk :]

Old 01-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Lusitania Offline

It doesn't matter if it isn't meant for literal people, it's a bad plot, hands down. It lacks creativity in every way.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I'd hate to say it, but it does sound really, really dry. If you think about it, this storyline is virtually a xerox of every other Pokemon storyline out there. People really want something new, and with this, many people will take a "been there, done that" kind of attitude, and not really take on the RP with vigor and energy.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:35 AM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
I'd hate to say it, but it does sound really, really dry. If you think about it, this storyline is virtually a xerox of every other Pokemon storyline out there. People really want something new, and with this, many people will take a "been there, done that" kind of attitude, and not really take on the RP with vigor and energy.
Thanks Neo, Can you close the thread i'm going to create a new thread an a unique plotline which WILL be longer. :]

Old 01-16-2008, 08:40 PM
Lusitania Offline

A good plot doesn't have to have a long plot. A good plot is well thought out, greatly organized, and easy to read. Those qualities are just a few of a great plot.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

yeah, i'm not thick..kk for.god.sake..

Old 01-17-2008, 09:35 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Try to have some plot in it rather than go "do your own free thing" kinda plot. Something interesting. Ya know how in the Hoenn games you have to save the world from Team Magma/Aqua and calm Kyogre/Groudon ect.? That's the kinda thing your missing. Sure it's fun to see if you can make it through, but with some mystery going on, it makes it more enjoyable.