Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:07 AM
2wings Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to 2wings Send a message via MSN to 2wings
Default The character counter.

I know this isnt a Story or anything but it has some relevance and might be useful. Alot of URPGer's will be thinking: "How am i supposed to know how many characters my story has?" and some graders may also not have an efficent way to count the characters. Well guys, you dont need to worry for im here to save the day. Just click on the link below and copy / paste your story into the box on the web page and you wil instantly receive the character amount.

http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/...harcount.shtml

Hope this is stickied or something =/
Old 02-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: The character counter.

While the idea itself is good, and so were your intenions, I tried this a while back but it wasn't allowed. Almost every author knows about that website, and people who use Microsoft Word have one built in anyways. And even if this was included in the story section, it'd either be editted into one of the existing posts in the <<How to Write Stories>> thread, or have its own post in there. But it really doesn't need a thread.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 02-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: The character counter.

Dude, you can just Google "Character Count".
That's why they are called Search Engines. This won't be stickied, But closed by a Moderator.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League